Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Coming Together ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I really want to thank all the people who had read this story and like it. This will be the last chapter to the story.
Oh one more thing, don't forget to look at my new Transformer story called "Feeling is Material"

The Bots of my dreams

Chapter 28: Coming Together

By KellyQ

This was not Ultra Magnus' way to spend his time-wasting it most likely; all because his brother wanted his help. Optimus on the other hand didn't like the vibes he got from his brother; like he didn't care of Sideburn wasn't around.

Optimus stopped moving. Seeing this Magnus stopped too. Optimus was the first to transform as Ultra Magnus did too. They both had a stair down before the the leader started.

"Magnus, I don't understand why you have a problem with me?"

"The Matrix was suppose to come to me-not you! Beside, I'm stronger than you-"

This caused Optimus to sigh. "It's not how strong you are-it's caring for your team-mates and willing to stop all evil at all coast."

"Don't give me that," Magnus hissed, "I'd rather find Megatron than find that idiot!"

Optimus groaned looking slightly hurt at the comment. Why did Magnus always accused him? As fare as Optimus knew-he didn't do anything wrong!

"Magnus, if you really didn't want to help find Sideburn, you should've said so."
X-Brawn and prowl had split up pulling every red car they could asking the driver if they had a blue, yellow, and green car following them. Each driver gave the same answer that they didn't see any car that fit the description.

Prowl sighed. Where could have that ungrateful brother of his be? He let out another sigh until Optimus face appeared on the screen.

"Prowl, have you any luck finding, Sideburn?"

X-Brawn face appeared on the screen too. "I don't like this Optimus. What if something happens?"

"I know what you mean," Optimus responded, "but he has to be around-lets keep searching, men!"

"Right!" The two brothers said firmly.
Ultra Magnus; despite the fact that Optimus looked a little hurt decided to look for Sideburn. He didn't want to admit to his brother that something bad was going happen either. So why didn't he? Why was it so hard to show any feelings at all? When he was linked to his brother-his feelings showed; only because his brother was in control of Omega Prime.

Why couldn't he be in control? He was stronger than his brother-isn't he? He tried to shake the feeling that he might be weak out of his mind. NO! He was not weak. He was strong. One of the most strongest of all the Autobots!

"Magnus, come in!"

T-ai appeared on the screen with a worried; pleading look on her face.

"Magnus, Optimus needs your help!"

"What is it this time," he groaned.

"It's sideburn-he tried to hold the Decepticons and Predacons off but he's trapped and can't get out! Please you got to help-"
All the Autobots where there including other fire-fighters trying to keep the fire from spreading. Optimus wasn't the only one whom was worried-Prowl and X-Brawn where too. The built-team brought dirt with the help of the others. I could really use your help right now brother, Optimus thought.

"Optimus, I still think we should build a whole underneath the power plant. That way it would cave in on it's self and it would be hard for the fire to spread." Wedge tried again.

Wedge really wanted to try his plan but Optimus said it would put Sideburn at more risk. Wedge huffed at this causing Heavy-load to chuckle. Wedge was so cute when he was angry.

"I'm sure Sideburn is suffocating by now." Came a voice that happened to be Ultra Magnus.

Optimus turned his head. "Brother!"

The Autobot leader reached out and their hands came together in a bright flash of light. After it was safe to see, Omage Prime stood there looking very determined.

"You guys are doing a great job and keep at it. I'm going to get Sideburn out and once that's done, you can go on with your plane."

"What?"

Was Omage Prime crazy? It was to late though. The strong fused worrier ran into the burning rubble before anyone could protest. All right, Wedge thought, Optimus is depending on us to help him-and I'm ready!

"Optimus gave us orders," Wedge spoke up sounding like Optimus, "and we can't let him down-so lets do it!"
Omaga Prime ran through the blazing fire. Once he was inside, he stopped and looked around. The place was hot as he looked around. Sideburn wasn't at the entrance-then that means...Omage picked up his speed to the inside of the building. He looked around a couple of time until he saw Sideburns gun five feet away. He ran up and picked it up looking at it. No. I was to late.

"Ohhh...Omaga?"

Omaga head shot up to see Sideburn on the floor laying on his stomach. The Autobot brother had a big wound on his leg; burn marks and deep cuts around his body. Omaga dropped the gun and ran to his comrades side to see that Sideburn all so had a big gash on the side of his head; his left optic was cracked and black.

"Hang on Sidebur, I'm getting you out of this!"

Saying no other words, Omaga Prime scooped Sideburn in his arms and started to run for the entrench. The ceiling started crumble causing the floor to shake. The fused warrior tried to keep his balance but started to stumble as he tried to make it out the door witch now blocked.
The side of the building exploded causing glass and mettle to fly in versus directions. Everyone shielded themselves from the blast. X-brawn was the first to see that the fire looked worse than it did.

"What's taking Omaga so long?" X-Brawn asked looking very worried.

This was starting to become more than the Autobot to handle. One of the fire-fighters looked up to notice something in the sky.

"I see something up there."

X-Brawn and the others looked causing his optics to flicker with joy. It was Omaga Prime. He landed on the ground as everyone crowded around to see if their comrade was all right. The first thing Omaga did was placed Sideburn in Prowls arms; before he couldn't hold his fusion anymore. Optimus collapsed against Magnus before passing out.
Optimus slowly opened his optics to see T-ai's worried face. The first thing he did was sat up asking about Sideburn.

"Easy, Optimus, everyone is okay. They're all keeping Sideburn company."

"Magnus?"

"He's all right too," T-ai said wrapping her arms around him, "you gave me quite a scare when you and Magnus went to save Sideburn..."

Optimus put his big hand on her back enjoying the moment.
Sideburn slowly opened his optics. At first everything was fuzzy but it didn't take long before he was able to focus them to see Optimus, Magnus and his two brothers. Sideburn turned his head to see the rest of the Autobots standing there. Turning his head again, Sideburn bit his lower lip as he looked at Optimus and Magnus.

"I know what your going to say," Sideburn started, "what I did was really stupid."

Both brothers looked at each other before Optimus replied. "We where worried about you, Sideburn."

"Yea. Nothing would be the same without our little brother." Said X-Brawn hugging his brother.

Sideburn hugged back with an equal amount of tightness. Ultra Magnus turned and walked out closing the door softly behind him. He couldn't help but have a slight smile on his face though-Sideburn is on tough Autobot.

"Magnus?"

It was Optimus walking up from behind. Ultra Magnus turned around as his brother walked up.

"Magnus, I want to thank you for helping me save Sideburn."

This caused Magnus to cross his arms as he sighed. "Well a certain someone said that Sideburn couldn't be rescued without help."

"Thanks for not hating me." Came a voice that happened to Sideburn.

Optimus turned to see the young Autobot brother standing there. "We never hatted you, Sideburn. Now lets get you back into bed."

The Autobot leader picked Sideburn and started to carry him back inside the room.

"Sideburn." Magnus called out getting the young Autobots attention. The strong Autobot turned around and started to walk the other direction looking over his shoulder.

"If you do something like that again," he continued then winked, "I'll personally rearrange the paint."

"Will do," Sideburn yawned.

Optimus walked into the room and laid the young Autobot down. He turned and was about to walk out when Sideburn asked him to stay with him for awhile. Once Optimus was close enough, their hands joined as he sat next to Sideburn.

"Thanks for saving me, Optimus."

"I didn't want to lose anymore of my comrades," the leader responded squeezing Sideburns hand, "and I'll stay right here until you fall asleep."

The young Autobot yawned. "Thank you Optimus..."

Sideburns voice faded and soon he was sleeping peacefully. Optimus rose to his feet, gently put Sideburn hand on his chest and walked out to see Wedge standing there with a worried look.

"Is he doing all right?"

"He's resting right now and will be on his feet in no time."

"That's good that things will be back to normal." Wedge said.

The End.