Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Why Do I have to hide My Feelings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Description: Ultra Magnus' girlfriend comes so she could look after her boyfriend. A jealous R.E.V.? Dark secrets and dark memories? .... And will the Spychagers really fall apart this time? Yep yaoi meaning Sky Byte&Megatron Ironhide&Mirage mild Sideburn&Optimus and Sideburn&Rena

NOTE: I don't own Transformers: Robots In Disguise but Rena is mine.

The Bot's of My Dreams

By Kelly

Chapter One: Why Do I have to hide My Feelings


Sideburn was cruising along when a red car came whizzing past going at the rate of 100 MPR. Prowl came zooming by telling the car to pull over. The young bot picked up his speed to ketch up with his brother and asked why he was chasing the red sports car.

".... I know.... how about I talk to her and see if I get her to slow down."

"That's the last thing that needs to happen! Sideburn are you listening me to me? Sideburn?"

To late, Sideburn was gone, gone and chasing that suspicious car. After chasing it down the free way it finally stopped; man, the young bot thought, I thought she would never run out of gas. Now he thought he could say sweet things to her but the car he was following made a U turn he then saw the Autobot symbol on the hood.

"Rena---transform!"

Right before Sideburn's optic sensors the car started to transform; she had slander arms, body legs and a pretty white face with blue optic sensors but he wasn't ready for what was to come next; she got out her gun ready to fight. Sideburn transformed with his hands up.

"Who are, you?" Rena asked lowering her gun.

"It's...It's..." He tried to say with a dreamy look.

"Sideburn!"

They turned to see Optimus and the other of Sideburns brothers riding up, they all stopped transformed all at once. Rena gasped as her gun dropped to the pavement; that couldn't be Optimus, she thought trying to ketch her breath. He stepped closer to her when she grabbed her gun and bounded back pointing at the others.

"You have a lot of nerve showing your face after what you did!" She hissed pointing her gun at Optimus.

"Hey! You can't talk to Optimus that way!"

"Sidebur, let it go," The leader sighed walking up, "it's nice to see you and if it's Magnus you're looking fore we'll help you locate him."

"Hmrph," Rena turned with her nose in the air, "the last thing I want is people to help me who can't find their way out of paper bag without a flash light! So do me a favor, just stay out of my way! Especially you Optimus!"

"Hey---"

It was too late, the female Autobot transformed back into a car and dove off with Sideburn chasing after it. Optimus told his friend to head back to bass not even realizing that they were being watched by one of the Predacons Sky Byte. He peered from around the corner watching them all leaving. So Ultra Magnus has a girlfriend huh? And a pretty one at that. What am I thinking, he flinched, she's an Autobot and I'm a Predacon---he groaned went into beast mode and flew back to headquarters thinking. Besides they are the reasons why Megatron hates me and likes Scourge better! Man would I love to kick his ass and show him whose boss!

************************************************

"What?" Megatron bellowed, "Ultra Magnus has a girlfriend? How do you know this?"

"I was following this car that Prowl was following and it turned out to be a female Autobot."

"Hmm," Megatron paused, "Sky Byte, I want you to follow her and find out why she's here."

"I all ready have..."

"Then tell me!"

"----She's looking for Ultra Magnus. But if you want I'll bring her in so we can find the real reason why she's here." Sky Byte offered.

"No! You have failed me to many times," Megatron hissed showing his fangs, "I'll do it!"

"At least let me come with you." Sky Byte insisted grabbing onto his leader's arm.

"Why do you always insist on taking every mission for your self? You are so selfish Sky Byte! Now let go of my arm before I turn you into scrap!" Megatron demanded with glowing optic sensors.

Silence filled the room, the shark type Predacon turned his head and released his grip on his leader. Megatron transformed into Dragon mode and flew off. Why, he thought, I'll never prove to him. With a sigh Sky Byte turned walked out of the room down the hallway and walked into his room. He walked to his computer turned it on and got into his file. A new file came up and he started to type in his thoughts

Tuesday June 15,

Just another day with nothing to do; I've been doing that a lot lately. Megatron won't let me help him; he'll think that I'll mess it up or something. It's not my fault when the Autobots stop us form completing the mission it's them! I really hate those Autobots, some times I really wish they didn't exist then I would be Megatrons right-claw-man instead of Scourge!

Nothing would make me happier than to be his right-claw- man and make him happy. But he doesn't even acknowledge the fact that I try or the fact that I'm even real....

A tear landed on the keyboard. It really hurt to know that everyone didn't trust him; Sky Byte leaned back in his chair deep in thought. with another sigh he sat straight and continued typing his thoughts

His thoughts on Megatron.

********************

Damn that Sky Byte, Megatron thought, he---huh? The leader looked down to see a red sports car with an Autobot symbol on it. That's got to be her he thought.

"Twin Dragon Breath!"

He spat fire at her causing her to go out of control and into robot mode. Megatron went into robot mode and landed next to her with a grin on his face. He started to laugh when Rena opened her optic sensors and lunged for him; they both landed on the pavement kicking, biting and making dents in the pavement.

"Optimus Prime---transform! Battle mode!"

They turned to see the Autobot leader ready to fight; Megatron got up quickly, grasped his weapon and held it to her head. I'm not going to hold back this time, he thought.

"Ultra kick!"

Megatron looked up to see Ultra Magnus' foot coming down on him, Rena jabbed the Predacon leader with her elbow. Megatron lost his balance and was ready to shoot her when Optimus fired a missal sending the other leader twenty feet in the air and landing on the pavement with a thud.

"Are you all right?" Optimus asked Rena.

"You lead Megatron right to her didn't you?" Ultra Magnus sneered.

"I was looking for you! Why did you take off like that without one word?"

"My leaving is none of your concern!"

"Oh, I see, you like it when I get worried about you!"

"I'm taking back home," Said Magnus abruptly grabbing his girlfriends arm by force, "and once I get back, I'll deal with you! So don't move!"

"Magnus you're starting to scare me," Rena panicked tying to pull away from his stern grip, "Stop it! You're hurting me!"

"I wouldn't have to if you stayed home!"

"Twin Dragoon Breath!"

They turned to see Megatron shooting fire from his mouth directly at Magnus. Optimus ran up when the fire hit. Fire surrounded the Autobots. The Autobot leader used his Blizzard Storm attack but the fire was to hot, Megatron laughed telling the Decepticons to come out and attack. A growl excepted from Magnus' lips as he watched them drive up and transforming.

"Magnus, we need to combine."

"No!"

"Magnus, please! I can't do this on my own! We need to stop fighting and work as a team. Please!"

"Now, Decepticons, why they are distracted!" Megatron ordered.

As if right on que, they all fired their weapons creating a lot of dust. They all laughed thinking that they won. After the dust settled they all gasped seeing that Optimus and his brother combined into Omega Prime.

"You better clear out now!"

"Decepticons combine!" Scourge ordered.

"All right, you asked for it! Omega Arsenal Blast!!"

"Not so fast!"

Omega turned to see that Scourge had Rena in his clutches with a sword to her neck. Megatron laughed as he landed on his feet and transformed into robot mode standing next to Scourge. He spat fire out of his mouth causing the powerful worrier into a building. Rena gasped in horror as the Decepticons used their attack; she turned to wiggle free form Scourge's grip but she wasn't strong enough.

"Magnus!"

The strong worrier tried to stand but he couldn't. Megatron stepped closer when the Autobot brothers zoomed in; Sideburn lunged for the Predacon leader pushing him down as the others helped Optimus and his brother up from the ruble. Sideburn gasped when he saw that Scourge had Rena in his clutches.

"One wrong move and I'll shatter her hard drive!"

"It doesn't matter what happens to me, get Magnus and Optimus out of here!"

"Shut up you!" Scourge demanded, bring the sword closer to her neck causing her to whimper in pain.

"Sideburn, no! We have to get Optimus out of here!" Prowl demanded pulling his little brother back from going after Scourge.

"We just can't leave Rena!"

"You better do as your brother says if I were you." Said Megatron " you don't want to see the pretty lady get hurt now do we?"

Sideburn growled turned and walked to the other to help his leader and Magnus. Rena watched with great relief that the others didn't listened to her not even realizing that she was going to get into more pain that she'll never forget.

******************************

The Autobots went to nearest spot that didn't have any people and a nice large pool of oil. Optimus and his brother had no choice but use it since their secrets were tight and sore. Sideburn was scrubbing his leader's back but he could tell that his leader was not seeming to enjoy the oil bath like he usually would.

"Optimus, what's wrong? Are you not enjoying the oil bath?"

"ohhhh..."

They turned to see Ultra Magnus slowly opening his optic sensors, his vision was slowly coming clear to see the Autobots starring at him with concern. He looked around to that his girlfriend was not there, he turned and glared at Optimus remembering what happened.

"Magnus, listen. I'll take full Responsibility for what happened."

"You most certainly will! I trusted you to help me protect her and you allowed the Decepticons take her!"

"It wasn't Optimus' fault! It was mine...."

"Sidebur?"

"I would've jumped in if a certain someone," he said looking back at Prowl with a glare, "didn't tell me to fall back..."

"Are you going to hold it against me for ever little brother? Besides, you knew that we had to get Optimus and Magnus out of the battle field..."

Ultra Magnus growled under his breath, climbed out of the big pool of oil transformed and drove off. Optimus shock his head as his face turned dark.

"I still don't understand why you let Magnus get away with that. If I where you, I would make him apologize!" Sideburn growled shaking in anger.

"Don't even worry about it Sidebur. I'll have the Spy-team find out where they are keeping Rena after this oil bath."

********************************

The sun was setting when Hotshot report that he couldn't find Rena anywhere. Optimus sighed as the other leader said that they will conducted his search. The main Autobot leader shook his head and said for the team to come in and have the Autobot brothers do some searching. Hotshot nodded his head as his face on the screen went black.

"Is it me or is Optimus not acting like himself."

"I know what you mean. But we should go back to base, I'm bushed. Hey were are you two going?" R.E.V. asked Mirage and Ironhide.

"We where both going out for a moonlight stroll, we'll ketch up with you guys later."

"Okay. But it's not fair that we have to cover for you two. You have to tell Optimus what's going on or he's going to get suspicious."

"Don't worry about it, R.E.V., I ready talked to Optimus about it and he seemed okay with it." Said Ironhide taking Mirage's hand.

"Okay," Said the young Spychanger, "just be careful, okay?"

"All ways am." Said Ironhide giving his friend the thumbs up.

With that, they all transformed back into car's trucks, and race cars with Hotshot leading one part of the group as Ironhide and Mirage went off in another direction. One the way R.E.V couldn't help but think of the two when W.A.R.S. slowed down asking if everything was okay.

"Just thinking..."

"Yea, you've been awfully quite since they told us. Are you upset that they are a couple?" W.A.R.S. asked with concern in his voice.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." He responded picking up his speed a little.

W.A.R.S sighed. He knew better than to think that his friend was okay. He knew that the whole situation was tearing him up and he didn't want to talk to about it. Hotshot sensed something was wrong and he didn't like at all, it was the same feeling he got when they all thought that Mirage betrayed the group. Even though it was his plan to get the ruby back from the Predacons so they wouldn't use it for evil prepuces but Ironhide was most hurt when Mirage said that he didn't care about him. 'I can't believe you're saying this ---- you and I are to make history together.' With a few more words, Mirage walked off leaving Ironhide all shook up inside.

Luckily, everything turned out all right and the ruby was returned before the Predacon could do real damage with it. 'That was a stroke of genius, Mirage!' 'Yea! And if wasn't for you Mirage and your quick thinking who knows what kind of the damage the Predcaons would have done with it.' W.A.R.S. said with a pleasing smile. Even though everything was back to normal for Mirage, he and Ironhide want back to base hand in hand. I just hope that our team doesn't fall apart like that last time Hotshot thought.

***************************************

"You leave Magnus out of this!"

"It's not Magnus that you should worry about," Said Megatron walking closer to the bound female Autobot.

Rena tried to pull away from the Predacon leaders grip as she felt his hand explore her body. She closed her eyes waiting for hell to come for her.

"Now," Megatron breathed in her ear, "tell me everything about Magnus."

"No," She choked, "you'll have to kill me first then you won't get what you're after!"

"What a pity," The Predacon leader responded puckering his lower lip as he continuing to touch her but harder.

"Please....stop..."

"Just tell me about your boyfriend...."

Rena whimpered as Megatron inflicted more pain to her body. The pain started to grow that she started to cry out in pain; the Predacon leader slapped her really hard. Magnus, she thought looking up at the ceiling with tears in her optic seniors, where are you? Her vision started to blur as her strength started to leave her body as darkness started to rob her of consciousness. Megatron watched her pass out with a smile on his lips.

"Scourge, have her join Dr. Omishi." He ordered.

"Sure thing."

The Decepticon leader walked up picked her up and carried her out of the main room down the hallway and into a room with two beds one and there laid Dr. Omishi. He looked pale and his eyes where clouded over with pain and sweat was coming down his face. Scourge put Rena down on the other bed. She opened her eyes turned her head to see the one person Optimus and the other Autobots have been looking for mouths as she hard the door close.

"You're an Autobot."

"Yes, I guess you can say that..." Rena breathed.

**********************************************

"Your still mad at me aren't you?" Prowl asked catching up with his little brother.

"Mad? Mad is not the word I chose to put it! I should hit you for not letting me save that pretty Autobot!"

"Hey, calm down partner," Said X-Brawn, "we'll find her."

"Prowl," Said Optimus as his face appeared on the screen, "any luck on finding Rena yet?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Return to base," Optimus sighed, "we'll continue this search tomorrow."

"I'm going to keep looking if that's okay?"

"No Sidebur, I want you to return to base." The Autobot leader ordered.

"But..."

"We need to talk, Sidebur...in privet."

"Yes sir." The young Autobot sighed.

They all turned, went though the globule space bridge and into the main headquarters where Optimus was waiting to talk. Sideburn followed his leader into his room. He knew that he was in trouble for chasing on little red sports cars when he should focus on the real job.

"Optimus I know what you're going to say..."

"You're not in trouble. What you and your bothers did was the right thing...."

Sideburn looked down his right not wanting to look up, he knew that Optimus was trying help him not feel so guilty but it wasn't helping how he felt about the situation.

"I guess. But know Ultra Magnus hates us even more because we couldn't save his girlfriend."

"I feel the same way. When Megatron kidnapped Dr. Omishi I blamed my self for what happened thinking of all the what 'ifs' but that hasn't stopped from my main purpose --- protecting the Earth and looking after the people I care about."

"I guess your right, but it still doesn't help me feel better..."

"What's really bothering you?" Optimus finally asked.

"Well, lots of things. Your brother for started..."

"What about him?"

"He doesn't seem to appreciate what we do for him and I don't like the way he treats you. You do more than he gives you credit for. Now this with Megatron having Rena..." He said when his optic seniors grew big with fear as he gasped, "Optimus, if he has Magnus' girlfriend couldn't he abstract information from her as well!"

"Shoot! You're right! I've got to find Magnus right away!"

"I'll come with you."

".... You did your part and I appreciate the help."

"Okay, just be careful."

Optimus straightened up nodding his head walked out. He ran into the main room and told T-ai to start locating Ultra Magnus. She quickly turned and started to type in numbers as she looked on screen at the same time, everyone started to become confused about what was going on.

"What's going on Optimus?" Prowl asked.

"T-ai, have you located my brother yet?"

"Not yet."

"Hmmm, T-ai, keep looking I'm going to have to find him right away."

"Copy that Optimus." She said not keeping her eyes off the screen.

With no other commands, the Autobot leader transformed into a fire truck and drove off leaving the others very confused about the situation. Prowl looked back in the direction were Optimus came from to see Sideburn walking up with his head hung low.

"Sideburn, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." He breathed

"Oh, come one partner, we're brothers here, you can tell us. Does it have to do with Magnus' girlfriend?" X-Brawn asked as his brother slowly nodded his head.

"I figured as much," Prowl sighed, "I feel bad to for what happened Sideburn and trust me when this is all over I'll make sure that Megatron and scourge both get arrested!"

"Thanks guys," he said with a small smile, "I tried get Optimus not to blame him self for what happened...."

"Optimus shouldn't be blaming himself," T-ai announced still looking at the screen, "and neither should you guys and don't worry, we'll find her."

"Yea, but why would Optimus rush out so hastily with telling us what's going on?"

".... To find Magnus." Said Sideburn in a low voice.

"We figured that much but why? We all know that he can take care of himself.... oh no---we have to help Optimus find him before it's too late!"

"My thoughts exactly," Said T-ai, "I'll tell Optimus that you'll be joining him now move out!"

bots2