Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Revealing Little by Little ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: Revealing Little by Little

I can't believe this is happening, Optimus thought, Megatron has gone to fare this time! He's determined to destroy us or make our lives miserable!

"T-ai, any luck on locating Ultra Magnus?"

"Not, yet but the Autobot brothers are on there way to meet you..."

"What? T-ai, call them back!" Optimus demanded as he halted himself from going any further.

".... But you're going to need all the help you need...besides, I would hate if anything happened you." She admitted.

"Thanks T-ai, I appreciate that."

"Any time."

The leader drove two feet when he saw Ironinde and Mirage coming up in care mode. They both stopped when they saw Optimus coming up. They all went into robot mode at the same time when the rest of the group came up transforming at the same time.

"What's the word Optimus? Has T-ai located Ultra Magnus?" Hotshot asked.

"No, not yet. But if we don't find him and soon..."

"Find who soon?"

They all turned to see Magnus walking up with no change in his expression.

"Magnus, you need to come with us, to our secret base...it's not safe to be out in the open." Optimus informed his brother.

"Be in the same room with you? It's bad enough that we combine lead alone being brothers!"

"Hey pal! Optimus did nothing to you!" Sideburn snapped.

"Listen kid," Magnus respond coldly, "what I do is none of your business."

"It is to my business! Optimus is my friend and no one yells at my friends!"

"What-ever."

With no other words, Ultra Magnus turned and started walk off transforming into a truck. Optimus told everyone to go back to base as he transformed into a fire truck and drove off after his younger brother. Sideburn sighed when a shadowy figure caught his optic sensors; he turned around transformed into a car and started to follow the shadowy form to see if it was a Predacon or a Decepticon.

He kept following it until he caught up with it at a dead end alley. He transformed back into robot mode still having his optic seniors glowing so he could see. Sideburn looked around wondering if he lost it, he took a step closer when he heard a whimper coming from straight a head.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you. I'm an Autobot."

"No! Stay away! Don't even look at me!"

The young Autobot brother stopped dead. No, he thought that could be who I think it is. He inched closer and gasped in horror what he saw. Standing right in front of him all bruised, scraped, and knife marks all over her body was Rena.

"My god! What did they do to you?"

The female Autobot shrank as she lowered her head with shame. They both heard wheels approaching right then, Sideburn turned his head to see the rest of the crew transforming. Magnus ran up pushed the other Autobot aside as he put his stern grip on her arms.

"Rena, what happened? Answer me!"

His girlfriend whimpered, she didn't want to relive the moment or have to recall what Megatron did to her. Magnus' tightened his grip as his expression turned to more anger.

"Answer me Rena!"

"Now is no the time, Magnus. We need to get her to safety!" Said Optimus quickly.

******************************

"What? You allowed Magnus' girlfriend to escape? What kind of bot are you Scourge?" Megatron yelled with glowing optic sensors, "I gave you one easy assignment to guard that Autobot! And you failed me!"

"Sir, let me explain..."

"I don't want to hear your excuse's! Now find her before I decide to malt you into slag!"

"Yes sir!"

********************************

The door opened and T-ai floated out with her head hung low. How was she going to break the news that Megatron facilely abused Rena to the point that he ... T-ai shook her head violently trying not to think about it. Optimus walked up along side Sideburn holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"How is she doing?"

"Not do well I'm afraid. Megatron hurt her really badly and drained a lot of her energy. It's going to be while before she can be on her feet..."

As they talked, Sideburn walked on a head and into the room Rena was staying in. He quietly walked in put the flowers next to her. He turned and was about to walk out when he heard her requesting for him to come back and not leave her behind. Sideburn turned to see Rena was trying to sit up, he quickly ran up and told her not move but lay still until her strength returned.

The young Autobot brother was about to ask questions when Ultra Magnus walked in, they both looked at each other for one moment, Sideburn turned his head and walked out closing the door behind him in defeat. He knew better than try to go against Optimus' little brother.

"Tell me what happened, Rena!"

She started to cry as she covered her face with her hands. Magnus growled telling his girlfriend to stop acting like a baby. Rena flinched at the sound of her boyfriend's stern voice.

"Rena! What did Megatron want? And where is he located? Answer me!"

"He ... he raped me ---" She whimpered as she clamped her hands to the side of her head shaking in pain trying not to remember.

"What?" Ultra Magnus yelled as his optic sensors flashed red.

He got to his feet and was about to walk out when his girlfriend told him not to leave. Magnus turned and told her to save for later and with no other words he walked out slamming the door behind him to see Optimus flinch at the sudden out burst of noise and behavior.

"Magnus, what's wrong?"

"Don't even start with your sympathy, Optimus! I have more important things to do than talk to you!"

"Magnus, you're shaking." Optimus noticed.

"Am not!"

"...Brother talk to me ... I know how much you love Rena even though you don't show it sometimes and she cares about you too..."

"What do you know? How do you now how I'm feeling inside?" His brother yelled bringing his fist to Optimus' face.

"Because," the leader responded catching his brothers fist with his right hand, "you're my brother and I care about you."

"I don't need your help! But It's true," Magnus admitted turning his face so that his brother could not see the tears coming down his face, "I do care about her and there was nothing I could do to protect her from Megatron! Do you know what he did to her...?"

"I'm aware of it..."

"He raped her," Said Magnus slamming his left fist into the wall right near his brother's head, "touched her!"

Before he finished, Magnus sank for the floor slamming his other hand to the metal floor causing his knuckles to bleed. Optimus stepped and helped his brother up. When I get my hands on you Megatron, I'll make you pay! The leader thought as he helped his brother down the hallway.

bots3