Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Stop Pretending: part two ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NOTE: Sorry that I killed off Hotshot, I had to think of away how the Spychangers where going to fall apart ....

Chapter Fifteen: Stop Pretending: part two

By KellyQ

"Where's W.A.R.S.," Optimus asked with a flicker of concern in his optic sensors.

"It's my fault that he left ..."

" ... It wasn't your fault ..." Ironhide sighed putting his hand on his comrade's shoulder.

"You're right ... it's his! He's the main reason why things are falling apart around here!"

"That's a lie and you know it!" Mirage said getting into his comrades face.

"What does a traitor know?"

Mirage grabbed him the neck his optic sensors flashing pulling him close.

"What did you call me?" He asked coldly.

"Knock it off right now," Optimus demanded pulling them apart, "we have more important things to do than getting into each others face! Crosswides, I need you to come with me ..."

"What for?"

"To find W.A.R.S. and apologize."

"Why should I apologize to someone how hates us?"

The room grew silent feeling bad vibes all over as Rena lowered her head pulled back from where she poked her head over hearing the whole thing. She transformed drove threw the Global-space-bridge, she was going to fix this even if it kills her! She wasn't going to let the Spychangers fall apart, they where Autobots and she knew that friendship really important, they just need something to bring them back to reality.

She came out of the portal powered up and drove a few miles and found W.A.R.S. standing at the river bank shooting at the water.

"What do you want?" He asked calmly as he reloaded his gun.

"Not a bad aim," Rena said walking closer as he closed his optic sensors not wanting her to be there.

"Thanks .... now what do you want?"

She picked up a rock and threw it into the lake not even looking at him.

"The others want you to come back ..."

"Why so that Crosswides can tell me how I should feel?"

Rena was a little confused. What was he talking about? She knew that she didn't know them very well she had to do something.

"You shouldn't blame the others you should blame me ..."

She stole one glance to see that he had a smile on his face.

"So she finally admits it," W.A.R.S. said finally looking at her.

"Yes and I don't except you guys to forgive me ...."

" You're sucrose still need to be tightened." He said simply as he put his gun away transformed and drove off.

Oh no he doesn't! She thought, I'm not going to let him get away with this without an explanation! Rena transformed and used her speed to catch out with him. Once she did, she drove a head made a sharp U turn transformed ready to fight.

"W.A.R.S., I don't want to fight you but if this is the only way to get you to wake up than I will!"

The Spychanger transformed with a stern look on his face; how dare she accuse him! He got out his gun and fired but Rena was quick. She transformed made another U turn creating so much dust that he didn't realize that Rena transformed and struck him down with her staff. W.A.R.S. rolled over sat up and glared at her as she stood three feet away with a stern expression.

"You got to wake up! The Spychangers need you! You part of the group just like Hotshot."

"Don't you talk to me about Hotshot! He was my only one! What do you know?"

Rena closed her optic sensors and sighed then looked back at W.A.R.S.

"Looks like I'll have to blast the reality into your hard drive!"

"Blizzard Storm!"

Her optic sensors widen in shock as she turned to see a rush of ice cold water coming her way as it hit. W.A.R.S. was hit too. Rena looked up to see Optimus looking down at her with disapprove on is face.

*******************

"What where you two thinking?" Optimus asked trying to keep his temper from getting the best of him.

"What do you think? I was trying to knock some sense into him and I would've if you didn't stop us!"

"Rena, if I didn't you two would've really hurt your selves."

"You know me better than that, Optimus!"

"You know what I'm talking about Rena! And W.A.R.S., I think you need to apologize to Crosswides and the others!"

"Sorry."

"Is ... is it true that you hate us?" Ironhide asked.

"No ... I don't hate you guys." W.A.R.S. sighed.

"I should apologize too .... I didn't mean anything I said ... do you forgive any thing I said?" Crosswides asked extending his hand to his crush.

"I guess ... I didn't mean what I said. I don't really hate you guys." W.A.R.S. said truthfully taking his friends hand with a smile on his face.

"Whoa, you got him to smile," Ironhide chuckled nugging his friend playfully, "you're getting there!"

With an innocent look a drop of sweat coming down his face and blushing; Crosswides grabbed Ironhide and covered his mouth and drug him out. He turned him around with a glare.

"What ... what did I say .... it's not like I gave out your secret that you like him and now is you're chance to tell him ..."

"I don't know ...."

"Why not?"

"His spark is still with Hotshot's ..." Crosswides sighed.

"I knew it!"

"Shh! Not so loud!"

"Sorry ... so are you going to tell him?"

"Do .. do you think we would make a good couple?"

"Well ... if you like him and he likes you ...."

"I still don't know ..."

"What are you afraid of?"

" ... That I'll lose his friendship ...."

"I felt the same way ... but Hotshot helped me gather the courage ...."

"This is W.A.R.S. we are talking about ... not Mirage."

"I know ... I still think you should at least give it a try ... or at lest give it a thought."

Ironhide walked past him; Crosswides sighed turned walked up behind him.

******************

"Sky Byte!" Megatron bellowed into the communicator.

Nothing.

"Sky Byte, get your tail in here right now!"

There where still silence not even knowing that where Sky Byte was, was out of communication range. He got up walked down the hallway when soft light coming from his right coming from his right caught his attention. He turned to see that it was coming from Sky Byte's room. Megatron frond as he walked in to see that the computer was on. He walked up to see a file was up, he stepped closer to see that his name was in the third paragraph and Scourge in the forth. His optic sensors traveled to the top of the paragraph. He must've just put this in three hours ago, he thought as he sat down wondering why his name and Scourge's name where on them not even aware that it was Sky Byte's journal. He moved the mouse and moved it to the top of the page and started to read.

Sky Byte wrote a lot about the adventures they had even the time Megatron got really hurt and Sky Byte stayed by his side and being kicked out. The predacon leader couldn't keep his eyes away as he continued to read not even hearing footsteps coming down the hallway and into the room.

"Ahh!"

The Predacon leader turned to see Sky Byte running up and turning off the monitor. Megatron looked up at his comrade and merely gasped; Sky Byte looked very livid. He got up walked past him to the door, stopped slightly turned his head saying that he needed for him to report in two minutes as he walked out closing the door behind him. Sky Byte closed his optic sensors and clenched his fist.

TO BE CONTINUED ....

Oh no! Megatron found Sky Byte's Journal! Now how will he act around him? What about the Spychangers? Will things ever be the same? Find out ...