Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Traffic Violations V's Speed & Power ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Nineteen Traffic Violations V's Speed & Power

By KellyQ

Koji flipped threw the channels when his cell-phone went off. I wonder who that could be. He thought as he flipped it open with his thumb and Rena's face appeared.

"Hey, Koji ...."

"What's wrong? Do the Autobots need my help? Have they found my father?"

"Calm down," Rena said with an innocent look on her face as a drop of sweat came down her face, "there's going to be a race held in two hours and Sideburn wanted to know if you wanted to come watch?"

"I'd love too!"

"That's great! Meet me out front ..."

"Right now?"

"Right now."

He closed his cell-phone up got up and walked out side to see nothing but a white sports car.

"That's weird. Where is she?"

"I'm right here," Rena said opening and closing her doors.

"Wow! So that's what you look like when you're in supper charge mode. That's cool!"

"Stop it Koji, your embarrassing me ..."

"Sorry but we should get moving ..."

"Why? The race starts in two hours ... we got ... huh?"

Right then a cable line went all the way around Rena lifted her back up and started to drag her away. Koji started to run after them waving his hands insisting for Towline to put her down.

"You are parking in a 'no parking zone' ..."

"Listen, who ever you are! Put me down right now or I'm gonna have to hurt you!" Rena threatened as a vain popped out of the side of her roof.

**********************

"There you are .... I was wondering."

"Getting towed away ..."

"Oh, sorry about him. Towline can get carried away."

"So I've noticed. But we don't have to worry about him right now ...."

"Rena, what'd you do," Sideburn asked as she whistled innocently, "you are so bad ..."

"I know," She said as a triangle appeared pointing to the side of her roof and her face ( looking as cute as she could ) appeared inside the triangle, "that's the reason why you love me."

"All right race drivers --- start your engines!" The announcer said excitably. "Ready --- set --- Go!"

All the cars took off leaving a trail of dust behind. Koji sat on the blithers cheering the two Autobots on when he noticed something white; pink and black coming down the race track really fast. Could that be ... it is! It's Skid-Z! The young Autobot came racing down the track. Gonna win, gonna win, gonna win, he thought as he zoomed past Rena causing her to go out of control.

"Whoa," she panicked as she spun around three times.

Rena transformed sat there for one moment trying not get motion sickness. Sideburn drove up transformed bent down next to her asking if she was okay.

"That cheep skate! Did you see what he did?"

"No ..."

"He did that on purpose! I'll show him who's the fastest!"

"Rena, wait!"

It was too late, she had transformed and drove off. Sideburn sighed transformed and got back into the race.

***************

"All right! Where is he!" Rena demand not even paying any attention to the pink, white, and green Autobot standing right there with a smile on his face.

"Who?"

"The race driver that caused me to go off the road!"

"Uh ... Rena .... you're looking at him." Sideburn said.

She took on look and fell on her side shaking a little; she frond a little and got right back up. Skid-Z merely jumped out of his body when she walked around him.

"You wouldn't happen to be related to Mirage ... would you?"

Both transformers fell over on their sides shaking a little. A drop of sweat appeared on the side of her face as it changed to a know-it-all expression.

"Well, sorry .... I thought ..."

"Of course not ...... we have nothing in common but fighting Megatron .... Ahhh ......"

Rena was walking around him again.

"Will you stop doing that .... oh -no! Another race is about to start!" Skid-Z panicked, "don't start without me!!"

He transformed and drove off merely running Rena over as she moved out of the way. Sideburn sighed as a drop of sweat appeared on the side of his face as he disappeared around the corner.

"Gees! It's like he never seen a female transformer before ..."

"He hasn't ..."

"What's the mater, Sidebur? Jealous?" Rena teased with a smile.

"Me? Jealous? Never."

"Good. Because you're still mine." She said throwing her arms around him.

"Kiss him!!" The crowd shouted.

They both looked at each other as the crowd shouted for them to kiss. Koji was doing the same thing; finally their lips met. The crowd cheered for them as colored ribbon came down.

***********

Sideburn and Rena laughed as they both walked in the main room. She sighed one moment latter getting his attention.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?"

"I was thinking of my sister and how much I miss her ..."

"Oh, come on, I don't' think she would want you to moan and mope over her death ..."

"Maybe ..."

"Come on, Rena. I'm sure she's smiling for you right now ..."

"Do you really think so?"

"I'm sure. I bet ya she's thinking 'she's lucky to have the hottest bot on the block.'."

"Oh? What else is she thinking?" Rena asked leaning closer ready to kiss him again.

***************************

Megatron dug his nails into arm chair after Scourge told that he couldn't deliver the micro-chips. The Decepticon leader looked back up at his creator ready to tell him some other news.

"There is something else that you should be aware of. In the battle, I noticed that Rena was leading the Spychanger ..."

"Oh, really? Do you not think I saw the battle?" Megatron said angrily.

Just then all the lights went out. The Predacon leader growled as Scourge turned on his optic sensors so that he could see in the dark.

"This is just great! Now how are we going to find energy? When we have now power running to any of the computers!"

"What's going on," Sky Byte asked walking in with the other Predacons, "I was looking for energy when the computer went out."

"We need that energy right now!"

"But sir. I don't know where it is. Without power running to the computer I can't ..."

"Scourge," Megatron said finally, "go help Sky Byte locate the energy."

"But sir ..."

"Don't question me! Now move out and don't come back until you get it!"

TO BE CONTINUED