Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ You're Not Alone ❯ The Story ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You're Not Alone

By KellyQ

Lio Junior sat near the river bank moving his paw along the muddy ground.

Life was just not fair!

He hated being treated like a child by the others. The only one who never really treated him like that was Tasmanian Kid. This muddy brown, blue optic sensor Maximal ( to Lio) the only one who treated him like a plain bot.

Lio continued to look at the muddy ground using his claw to carve Tasmanian Kids name with a heart at the end of it. He blinked a few times wondering why he just did that. Okay maybe he did but didn't want to admit that he liked Tasmanian Kid.

It was wrong to like another male-bot when your suppose to like female-bots. Why did their have to be so many rules to love? Do you have to love a female-bot? Why couldn't he love someone he or she felt strongly to. It was all so confusing, and Lio was not the type who was good at figuring things out or like to stay still for very long.

Now was one of those times where he had nothing to do but think of Tasmanian Kid.

Those big tall pointed dog like ears.

Those blue optic sensors that held so much emotion.

Those gentle slender hands.

Those strong arms.

Lio could go on and on in his mind how he came to love Kid. He really wanted to tell him how he felt but the last thing he wanted was to lose Kid's friendship; the most important thing to him right now.

"Lio ....?"

He looked up to see that it was Kid, in beast mode; concern in his eyes. Lio immediately rubbed out Kid's name got on all fours trying to hide his emotion but it was hard.

"Lio, wait ... don't go ... I ... I want to talk to you."

The young lion turned as he flopped down again; Kid a few feet away in the same passion. He looked down wondering how he was going to bring up the subject of love. Kid knew that Lio was not that type to talk that kind of topic; thus he had to find out if Lio Junior had feeling for him.

"Huh .... Lio .... have you ever had strong feelings for someone?"

"Yes I have," he responded looking at the lake, "since I first came to this planet."

"Really," I hope it's me, "who is it?"

"I .... I can't tell you ...."

"Why not? I wouldn't be mad if you're gay .... I'm that way too --- I mean ---- oh god! I'm sorry!"

Tasmanian Kid turned and started to run, did he say what I think he said, Lio snapped out of it after thinking of that and started to run after Kid. He had to find Kid before he did something to hurt himself .... again and he didn't that to happen. Last time Tasmanian Kid got hurt he almost died and he didn't wanted that to happen to the one person he really cared about.

***************

Why, why in the Matrix name did I do that? He continued running hearing Lio Junior calling after him. I can't let him see me like this ....

"Kid, come back .... please!"

"No! Just leave me alone ...."

Tasmanian just kept on running and came to a cliff. He turned when he heard Lio's voice; he looked back down at the cliff and back at Lio Junior.

"NO! Tasmanian, don't do it ...!"

"Why would care?" Kid snapped back.

"Because ... I ... I do care ..." Lio said softly taking slow steps toward his crush.

"Why ..." Tasmanian asked backing closer to the cliff.

"I'll tell you ... if you just come away from the cliff."

"Why ...." he repeated again, "so that you can tell me that you love someone else ...."

"Tasmanian, I never seen you like this .... why are you doing this?"

"You really want to know ....?"

Lio Junior just nodded his head.

"I love you!"

The young bot's optic sensors grew big in shock; does he really?

"I ... I love you too, Tasmanian ...."

Just then part of the cliff started to crumble. Lio ran to the end of the cliff and caught Kid's arm and started to pull him up. He pulled him over the cliff and held him close breathing a huge sigh of relief.

"You okay, Tasmanian?"

Lio looked down to see that the other bot see that his optic sensors where closed and smiling. At least he's safe and in my arms.

( Tasmanian Kid's POV )

I leaned against Lio as we both sat at the river side in beast mode. We're in beast mode a lot and for number of good reasons but that's not important right now ..... the important thing is that I have the one person right next to me.

"Thinking again?" Lio asked licking behind my ear.

"What else would I be doing," I moaned slightly as he continued to lick down to my neck.

I closed my eyes as he continued to lick me knowing that I'll never be alone

THE END