Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Mutt... Tri-Yasha ❯ Bed, House, and Beyond ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bed, House, and Beyond…

Bed, House, and Beyond….

"Hey, Slash? Are you awake?" Miroku asked. I turned to where I could see him.

"Yea, I'm up. So, what's on your mind?" I yawned. He looked at me straight in the eye. You remember how I can get into peoples minds…well I went into his and there were horrific pictures in there. I could see the pain the wind tunnel put into his mind. "Is everything alright?" As I stayed in his mind I saw something even Vash had in his mind…my chest. I would have slapped him but he was in a really bad mood.

"O I'm fine. It's just I have to tell you something." He explained and I watched him intently, "My arm…or actually my hand leads into a different dimension." He looked at me waiting for a response of shock, but I just smiled at him.

"I already know," I told him, "Sesshomaru told me at the beach…I have something I need to tell you too though. I can read minds and my arm is a gun. This doesn't change anything does it?" I looked at him with fear, but he smiled at me as I did to him. Ok…Time out from the story for a second, don't you think we are SO cute together! AWW!! Ok back to the story.

"Oh, so we both have something in our arm. *chuckle* Well at least we have that taken care of. Umm…whatever you see in my mind is not my fault. I can't help that; it's a guy thing I guess." He explained. I told him it was okay. Then he asked, "Will you really bear my child?" I had forgotten that he asked me that…oops!

"Well, do you really want me to? I mean…I guess I would." I choked, "Do you want me to?" Miroku's face lit up once more, and then he lunged at me. Believe it or not he missed me and landed on the floor and he gave me this stupid excuse about him slipping. After that we did kiss and we did it. (If you don't know what I mean by "it" then you shouldn't be reading this story) When I woke up I heard laughter in the living room. It seems something was funny….hmmm you think.

"I was out all in the woods when something popped out! I pulled my gun out as it did, and you know what it was? It was a raccoon! AHAHAHAHA!!" A familiar voice said, followed by laughter. I walked into the room to see Vash sitting on the couch having a beer. When he saw me he said, "Well someone woke up pretty late!" He went to hug me when something separated us. It was my stomach it was in the shape of a pear! "Umm…does this belong to us?" He asked pointing at my stomach, and at that very moment I woke up sweating. It had all been a dream thank-goodness. Miroku was lying next to me peacefully. I woke up wanting some ice cream with donuts! (Best combo ever!) I went into the kitchen in my bath robe and got some donuts, but there was no ice cream! After I ate a couple donuts I went back into my room and lied down next to Miroku again and kissed him good-night. The next ACTUAL morning I was woken up by Miroku shaking me. He kept on shaking me until I sat up and then he said, "Something came from JPS for you!"

"You woke me up just for that?" I asked flatly.

"And to say I love you." Miroku added. I smiled and then kissed him. I guess I pinned him down too. ^-^ Okay, so I went to get the package, and it was from Anonymous. I opened the package and there was a whole box full of Donuts!

"OH MY GOD!!!! Who the hell sent this to me?" I screamed as Miroku raised his hand. I ran up to him and hugged and almost started to cry over donuts, "Thank-you so much! How did you know?"

"A man always knows!" he declared winking at me. I got starry eyes and hugged him some more when Inuyasha and Meryl walked in.

"Sorry if we are intruding on a warm moment!" Inuyasha snickered. To piss him off I went over there and poked his ears! *poke, poke* BAHAHAHAHA!!!! Well after that Miroku and I got ready and changed. Inuyasha was talking to Meryl and he said, "I won't be surprised if she breaks up with him within two weeks."

"Why would she dump him?" Meryl asked

"Well, he is a perverted man. And he rubs women's bottoms when he feels like it!" he replied as I was walking in the room.

"I hope your talking about Sesshomaru." I laughed, "Bottoms? You sound so, so Amish! You know what that is right?" Inuyasha nodded, "Good for you! BAHAHAHA! Oops I forgot my purse! We are going out to lunch!" Inuyasha sweat dropped. I went into my room looking for my purse on the ground and someone was coming up behind me. I wasn't paying attention because I was more focused on finding my purse, but just then whatever it was it started to rub my butt. Thank goodness my black cat was there, I threw my poor kitty at the culprit. I turned around to see Miroku getting scratched up by my kitty, and I ran to get the cat off of him. "Oh my god, are you okay Miroku? I am so sorry, but I didn't know it was you!" I ran to him and fell onto him crying.

"Ouch…*blush*…well I guess I shouldn't have snuck up on you." He told me but I was too busy crying to notice. I finally stopped crying after about 10 minutes and we left for lunch. We went to a nice restaurant where we could enjoy the finest sushi in the city, oh and did I mention Sake? Miroku asked as we were finishing, "So what do you think of this place?"

"This place is great!" I said in a hushed whisper, "I love the sushi here! And you can't forget the Sake!" We both laughed some more before the bill came. "Who's gonna pay?"

"Me of course! I mean we only bought 4000 yen worth of food each!" Miroku exclaimed.

"I love you! I know it sounds stupid at the moment but I do!" I said to him while blushing. We stared at each other while waiting for the bill to be taken. After we left Miroku took me to the Donut Shop and bought me my favorite donut! It was a glazed donut with ice cream on top! Well, after we had our little outing we went back to the house and talked with everyone.

"So, before you guys left I heard the cat, what the hell did you guys do?" Meryl asked. I started to blush but Miroku answered truthfully.

"I snuck up on Slash and startled her so she threw Kuro-niki at me and then she apologized…is there any more that I left out that you would like to know?" Miroku asked. Everyone shook their heads. Inuyasha smirked, and that got my attention.

"So INUYASHA…what did YOU do today with MERYL?" I asked. Inuyasha looked flustered and Meryl just blushed. "O I see! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Why can't anyone just be loose in this house!? I mean look at me! Oh I'm having so much fun!" I was having a good old time before someone knocked on the door. I opened it and there before me was Sesshomaru! "OH MY GOD! It's Sesshomaru! Oh…who is this!?" I asked pointing at the woman next to him. She had brown hair, marks on her face (one on her eye like mine and marks like the ones of Sesshomaru's cheeks), and she looked sort of pissed off.

"This is…Yuki…she's my…umm…*sweatdrop*" Sesshomaru TRIED to explain.

"I am his girlfriend…technically." She said in an irritated tone and then she asked curiously, "So who are you? You aren't dating Sesshomaru are you?" I looked confused at her.

"Pardon me? Well, apparently you have no idea of who I am because if I was dating him, which I'm not, I would have tried to figure out if he had anyone else." I replied, and I guess she calmed down after that. I looked at Miroku and asked him if he knew her, but he said no. So I asked, "Ok, umm my name is Slash and this is Miroku. And you are?" All of a sudden Shippo popped out from nowhere and he smiled widely when he saw Yuki.

"YUKI!!! I haven't seen you forever!" He screamed as he ran to her and she picked him up, "See all my new friends! This is Slash, Miroku, Meryl, and Millie isn't here right now but she is really nice!" Yuki hugged Shippo while Sesshomaru got impatient. He poked her once or twice.

"OK! So I'm guessing you want to know who I am!" Yuki said, "Well, my name is Yuki I am in a relationship with Sesshomaru, I'm 17, and anything else you want to know just ask!"

"WHOAH! You're 17 and you're in a relationship with my brother!?" Inuyasha exclaimed, "Do you know that he is a demon and that he is probably about 5 times your age?" Yuki looked terrified.

"A DEMON!? Yup, I knew he was a demon, why would I think he was a human anyway?" Yuki asked, "He has the marks of no human and he has to perfect of a personality!" Inuyasha sweatdropped, while the rest of us laughed under our breaths.

"Well, anyway…" I started to say but I stopped. My stomach was aching with pain, and it hurt so much that I fell onto my knees.

"Are you okay?" Yuki asked, and after she said that I toppled over.

"Slash…SLASH!?" Miroku screamed, but I couldn't answer, "Oh my god! Call an ambulance! HURRY!" Sesshomaru called as quickly as he could, and within 10 minutes an ambulance arrived at the house. I was put into the ambulance with everyone else. I can remember Miroku holding my hand really tight. When they brought me to the hospital I had to separate from the rest of the group. More interesting things were happening out there so we'll focus on them.

"Am I bad luck or something?" Yuki asked, Miroku was pacing up and down the hall, "You know that is just going to make you even more worried if you do that." Miroku wasn't paying attention at all, about 20 minutes into the hospital Millie and Koga came running in.

"What's going on?" Koga asked.

"We don't know…and it's starting to worry me." Meryl said. Millie looked depressed, while Miroku looked terrified. All of a sudden a nurse came to them.

"Are you the people here for *checks clipboard* Slash?" she asked and all of them nodded, "Well, we have good news! Slash is ok and she is pregnant. *gasp* It looks as if one of you lucky men is to be a father, but she is fairly young." Everyone gasped at the news, and then gave a sigh of relief. After the nurse had left I came out happy as ever, but I had no idea I was pregnant because I was so tired before that and I didn't here them. Miroku ran up to me and picked me up joyfully. ^-^

"Looks like someone is happy to see me!" I laughed

"How is the future mother doing?" Inuyasha snickered. I looked at him with my most confused face ever.

"Future mother? What do you mean?" I asked. Everyone fell to the floor, "Nya?"

"You mean you didn't hear the news?" Millie asked, and I shook my head.

"You don't even know that you're pregnant?" Sesshomaru asked. Miroku stared into my eyes.

"I'm…I'm…I'm WHAT!?" I screamed, "OH! So that's why I had the sudden urge for donuts and ice cream I see now. *thinks* But then who's the father?" Once again everyone fell to the floor, and Inuyasha was the first to get up.

"Who are you sleeping with? There's your answer!" Inuyasha said to me irritated. I looked at him and then looked at Sesshomaru.

"What are you looking at me for?" Sesshomaru said questionably.

"No reason, but I think it's Miroku!" I said dignified. Everyone cheered for me and said HOORAY! "Huh? I was right? YIPEE! I knew it I knew it!" I started to dance and then I asked, "Do we know if it's a girl or boy yet?"

"No, not yet! And I can't wait to find out! I am so happy you are the one to bear my child." Miroku told me and I started to blush.

"WHO WANTS TO CELEBRATE!?" I screamed, everyone cheered as we went to a club. It was a new club and it was really cool, lights were everywhere and there they were, all over the table…you guessed it! DONUTS AND SAKE!!! I went over there and drank about 3 bottles and had about 10 donuts. I was drunk as hell after that, but then I heard someone shout that there was a karaoke contest. I ran to sign up and everyone was singing. Meryl, Millie, Yuki and I were the only ones singing, but since it was a contest we had to sing solo. Millie sang her favorite song of all time, the Rainbow Brite movie song. Meryl sang a serious song that I had no idea existed and Yuki sang a cool song it was called Cosmic Dare. Then there it was my turn…hehe.

"WHOOO!! GO SLASH!!" I could hear Miroku screaming in the background.

"Because I'm a blonde I don't have to think I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks! Don't have to worry about finding a man *wink* By keeping this blonde *points at head* and keeping these tan *shimmy's and the crowd roars* `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea yea yea `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea yea yea! I see people working and it just makes me giggle because I don't have to work I just have to jiggle! `Cause I'm blonde

B-L-O-N-D! `Cause I'm a blonde Don't you wish you were me! I never learned to read I never learned to cook, but why should I bother when I look the way I look! *points at face* I know lots of people are smarter than me, but I have this philosophy `SO WHAT?' `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea! I see girls who don't have dates, and I feel so sorry for them, `cause whenever I'm around all the men ignore them! Cause I'm a blonde nyah nyah nyah! Cause I'm blonde nyah nyah nyah! They say to make it you need talent and ambition! Well, I got a TV show and here is my audition! Ummm, okay, don't tell me, OH! YEA! DUCK MAGNUM DUCK! `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea! `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea! I took and I.Q test and I flunked it of course I can't spell VW that's why I have a Porsche! `Cause I'm a blonde B-L-I-N-D! `Cause I'm a blonde don't you wish you were me! *talks* I just wanna say that being chosen as this months Miss August is a compliment I'll remember for as long as I can! Right now I'm a freshman in my 4th year at UCLA but my goal is to be a veterinarian because I LOVE children! *sings* `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea! `Cause we are blondes yea yea yea! Girls think I'm snobby and maybe it's true! But with my hair and body you would be too! `Cause I'm a blonde B-L…Oh I don't know! `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea! `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea yea! `Cause I'm a blonde yea yea YEA!" I sang, and when I was done everyone was clapping! "You all really love me! Oh that brings happiness to my blonde heart!" Everyone started to laugh, but I didn't get it.

"Let's here a round of applause for the beautiful blonde young lady!" The announcer shouted in his microphone, "Okay now everyone vote for who you thought the best singer was…NOW!" Everyone voted on their palm pilots and then the votes were in. "And in third place…MILLIE THOMPSON! In second…YUKI!!! AND IN FIRST PLACE THE BLONDE HERSELF SLASH…umm…it just says Slash." I started to clap and then Millie pushed me up to the stage.

"I won? Oh! I did win! BAHAHAHA!! *sweatdrop* THANK-YOU!! I'm a blonde

B-L-O-N-D!! YEA!" I screamed, and Miroku came on the stage and picked me up.

"This is MY blonde!" Miroku screamed, "YEA, WHOOO!!!" After I took my prize money we left, I was so tired that I fell asleep in Miroku's arms. He carried me to the house and when we all were in he woke me up. "Slash, wake up. We're home now so you need to wake up." Everyone was surrounding me.

"What? Was I snoring or something?" I asked.

"No you weren't, but we need to discuss something," Miroku started to explain, "It's about the child. What are we going to name it?" Everyone fell to the floor, and then Inuyasha started to yell.

"OH! SO THE NAME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CHILD ITSELF! SHOULDN'T YOU BE DISCUSSING THE PROBLEM WITH THE WIND TUNNEL?" Inuyasha screamed. Meryl was agreeing with his every word.

"I guess he's right Miroku…but I like the name Bob! Nah, I'm just kidding! Ok, wind tunnel what about if it's a girl? Will it still be passed down to a girl?" I asked.

"It could…but I don't know. Well, we have something we need to solve now. Hey Sesshomaru do you know anything about this?" Miroku asked

"Why would I of all people know?" Sesshomaru replied

"Because you are the oldest and wisest out of all of us." Miroku said. I looked at Miroku when all of a sudden something smelled really good.

"COOKIES! I just made some cookies!" Yuki screamed. I went to grab some, but I ended up tripping and falling on my butt! I laughed it off but it still hurt…anyway I got some cookies and I ate them! I had about 4 cookies before I stopped eating them, and the only reason I stopped eating was because I thought I was feeding the kid too much sugar! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

"WOW!! Those cookies were magically delicious!" I giggled

"Uh-oh I think we may have made her hyper…" Sesshomaru said. I glared at him and then told him to shut up…hehe. Sesshomaru stood up and gave me a really scary face, "What did you say?"

"No...Nothing? *tears flow out through the eyes* What did I ever do to you?" I sobbed, and everyone was staring at Sesshomaru. They were also whispering to each other, and I had no idea what was going on so I fell asleep about two minutes later. I was then taken to my bed by no one other than Miroku. (oh he is SO strong ^-^) After he put me in my bed he went back out into the living room where an important discussion was going on.

"I don't think she understands the responsibility of a child." Yuki said solemnly, Inuyasha agreed.

"I mean she is only 17 like Yuki…and I don't think Yuki would want to have a child with my brother…*smack* OUCH!" Inuyasha screamed, and everyone shushed him.

"How can you even be thinking that right now!? We have someone that is probably having the most life changing thing happen to them." Yuki explained, "I think we should let her have her freedom until she is about 30 pounds over weight. That way she doesn't make a fuss out of anything. Does everyone agree?" They all agreed to what Yuki said.

"I have a strange feeling that her kid isn't going to be normal…" Meryl said and everyone laughed except Miroku, "What? I'm not kidding…first of all Miroku's Wind Tunnel and Slash's arm are not a very good start, and when Slash was born…wait I wouldn't know about that. *sweatdrop*" Miroku started to think about it.

"She does have a point there…I mean come on our kid could actually turn out normal for all we know, but this is my first child and probably my only so I want to make the best out of it." Miroku said

**************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *****

Ok! I told you this chapter would be long but interesting! Any questions just post them on the review board and I know this is gonna be one of them: Who is Yuki? Ok Yuki is one of my friends made-up character and she is sort of like me. She is just not a ditz and she comes from the planet Yukito. On her planet she is about 170 years old. I am about 117 years old so there you have it. Bye Bye

~Slash~