Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Mutt... Tri-Yasha ❯ Beach Time Fun ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Beach Time…

Beach Time….

"Well we don't own bathing suits, so we have to go shopping!" I screamed excitedly. So we all went to the store where they sell bathing suits. When we were there I saw the perfect bathing suit for Meryl. She is in the "Business World" so there was a one piece suit that said BUSINESS IS EVERYTHING. I know it sounds stupid, but she did buy it! Inuyasha didn't look interested in buying one of the suits we made him try on so we could laugh at him. It was a women's XXL bikini. Sesshomaru found some that he liked, blue trunks with pockets. We finally got Inuyasha to buy a normal men's bathing suit, completely red. Miroku bought a black pair of trunks, but he thought about buying a Speedo so we had to convince him that the trunks were better! I don't think I minded all that much, though. Millie bought a cute Tankene (sorry I think I spelled it wrong) with cherries all over it! I bought a dark red spaghetti strap bikini, and Shippo bought the CUTEST little pair of blue trunks! Koga on the other hand had the most basic pair of trunks, brown, just like his other outfit.

"Are we all ready to purchase?" The lady asked.

"I think so!" I said cheerfully, and the rest of the group nodded. Well after that we left the store and headed for the beach. (We were already in our bathing suits) When we got there we set up the umbrella, took off our cover ups, and then went to swim. Meryl mostly sat and did paper work while the rest of us were having a blast! I came off to shore and then dumped a bucket of sand over Meryl.

"What was that for!?" Meryl grinded her teeth as she asked

"You have to have a little fun in your life! Oh, and I think Inuyasha likes you! *wink*" I said. Meryl blushed and then got up to swim! Well, since I had the chance I decided to see if I could "get a hold" of Miroku. (I don't mean physically I meant like in a relationship….I felt like it) I decided to go up to Sesshomaru and try and get some background of Miroku.

"What about Miroku? He is nothing but a corrupted monk!" He said dignified and then he snickered, "You're not falling for him are you?"

"HUH? *blush* So what if I am? I actually am just trying to get to know him." I replied

"Well then, he has a wind tunnel in his hand that leads into another dimension." Sesshomaru smirked

"I have a gun for an arm! It is what I call *creepy voice* The Devils Arm! Top That!" I yelled. That got everyone's attention, opps! *blush* "What are all of you looking at!?" Then everyone looked away, but Miroku was wondering what was going on.

"Hey! Slash, let me show you something!" Miroku screamed

"Looks like Lover-boy is calling you!" Sesshomaru laughed, and I punched him.

"Yea and I see you don't have a lover-girl with you right now so go ahead and make fun of me all you want!" I said and then motioned `Kiss my ass' by smacking my butt. I swam over to Miroku and then asked, "What do you want to show me?"

"Look in the water!" he said and I did as I was told and there was a rock in the shape of a heart. He then looked at me and said, "It symbolizes us." I blushed and then pulled him up to shore. We then took it one step further…you guessed it, we had our first kiss on the beach. I then smiled, hell, we both smiled and that made matters even better! Well, as we sat on the beach Miroku asked me, "Will you bear my child?" I was really confused right then and there, but Miroku looked at me as if he was afraid to see my reaction. Inuyasha, with his super good hearing, was listening to our every word. Just say no, just say no! Inuyasha thought to himself.

"Well, I know it's a little too soon, but what the hell?" I surprisingly said. Miroku's face lit up like a light bulb. Inuyasha then came off shore and started to yell at me.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY YES TO…TO…HIM!?" he screamed. I backed up a little to give him some space.

"WOW! You and Meryl are perfect for each other!" I exclaimed. Inuyasha and Meryl blushed.

"We are already *fingers wrapped*" Meryl said, and I gave her the thumbs up signal.

"Well Inuyasha, you no longer have to worry about me being a lone man." Miroku said. I rubbed up against Miroku's shoulder. At that moment clouds started to form.

"Should we go home now?" I asked. Miroku nodded in agreement. We all packed up our stuff and headed home. On the way it started to rain, so Sesshomaru who was holding the umbrella opened it. We ran home through the rain and we made it home before it started to thunder. I am terrified of thunder, and every time it storms I hide under my blankets and hang out with whoever else is in the house. This time I hung out with Miroku, who unlike me wasn't the slightest bit afraid of thunder and lightning. So here I was underneath a blanket, wearing my bathing suit, and wet. The only good thing about this was that there were towels in the house! YAY! At this time Koga was prepping up for his big moment. Millie was hiding under the blanket with me.

"Umm…Millie can I ask you something?" Koga asked. Millie went over to him and stood there while Koga got on one knee and handed her the key, "This is the key to my heart…Will you marry me?" I popped a popper that I was hiding!

"GO MILLIE!!! GO KOGA!!! WHEEEE!!!" I screamed. Millie looked astonished, but then finally answered.

"Yes, Koga I will marry you!" She accepted the key and then did something really stupid. She poked at Koga's chest with the ring. *poke, poke* "I can't find the place the key is supposed to go into." I pulled her away to explain. I think it got through her head because she stopped poking around and they kissed! AWWWWW!!! How cute is that? Well personally I thought it was ABOSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

"R…Really? Wow!" he said as he hugged her. I looked at Miroku and smiled. Everyone in the room was leaping for joy!

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!" I screamed, and I looked around the room and everyone was sweat dropping. "Was it something I said?"

"I think it was all the sake she had!" Meryl said. Her and Inuyasha were holding hands! OOOOO! How cute! Hehe! Well after we celebrated (more Sake yum!) we all had to go to sleep and to sleep we went! Well at least most of us did. ^-^ Miroku and I lay awake in the middle of the night.

**************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *****

So what did you think of this one? The next one will be REALLY, REALLY long so beware! But it will only be there if you want it to be! SO REVIEW!!!!! THNX! BYE BYE! ~Slash~