Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Mutt... Tri-Yasha ❯ Sesshomaru!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here we go…

"Now that's the way to do it!" I said enthusiastically, and then I said, "Now you have to be calm and energetic so go get some sleep!" He nodded and walked back to his room. Meryl flew out of her room like a hawk. "MAN! Can't I get some sleep? HUH? Can I?"

"Do you realize what you were just doing?" she asked

"NO! I was half-asleep because I'm a tired bitch! Now let me go I don't need it right now Meryl you didn't see what Vash was doing so I really don't care if you tell him! Now Good-Night!" I said all of that before she could say another word. I guess she went to her room after that, but when I went to my room my bed was covered with something. It looked like Soda to me so I slept on the side next to Miroku. I really didn't care I was just so fricken tired that I fell asleep within five minutes. When I woke up I felt like I was getting a massage. It was all over my back and shoulders. It was Miroku who was doing it, just as I was going to turn he was doing the claw massage, and that's the massage where you grab twist and pull gently, and I turned onto my back and he was looking out the window so he didn't see me turn so he grabbed my chest.

"Opps! I'm sorry!" he said blushing.

"Oh that's okay I really don't mind, it always happens." I said still a little tired, but I then noticed my shirt was across the room. That's when I started to really turn every shade of red! I hid under the covers until Miroku gave me back my shirt. I grabbed it and put it on right away. "It wasn't off when we were sleeping was it?" I asked, but Miroku shook his head and I sighed in relief.

"I only took it off when I started to give you the massage. Did you like it?" he asked and I nodded in agreement, "It's my own remedy…I made it up."

"Oh is that so?" I asked as if I was interested. Well, we chatted about it for a couple of minutes when Miroku's stomach growled. He blushed and said, "I guess I'm a little hungry."

"Yea, I am really hungry too!" I said, and without hesitation I led him out into our kitchen where everyone else was except for Vash. "Has he come back yet?" I asked, but no one answered. We were all having hams, eggs, and waffles for breakfast. So I made Miroku a big serving and myself the same amount. We all ate and talked about stuff from fighting to childhood memories. As soon as we were done eating I suggested we all go for a walk around the city. As we were walking I got lost in a crowd, but I then noticed a really tall man with silver hair and a moon on his forehead.

"Sir! Excuse me! Sir!" I screamed, "Yo dude with the weird ugly outfit that has a moon painted on his head!" That got his attention, but I don't think in a good way.

"Is there something wrong with my appearance?" he said almost holding me by the neck, "I guess I will have to kill you." Just as he was holding me by the neck I told him something I had learned a couple years ago.

"Dude, No one has the right to take the life of another." I said calmly, all the guy did was stare at me and then I bit him.

"God Damn you!" he yelled as I ran, "Get back here!" I wouldn't stop running though, I was afraid he was going to kill me so I found Miroku, Koga, Inuyasha, and Shippo. As I was running I tripped and I fell right into Miroku's arms.

"What's going on Slash?" he asked as I dug my face into him, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine except for one guy is trying to kill me. He looks like Inuyasha a little. And how do you know my name?" I asked, and he reminded me about my shirt it had my name on it.

"Sesshomoru!" Inuyasha said, and all three of us girls were confused.

"Okay so there's another demon out here trying to kill Slash?" Meryl asked

"What did you say to him, Slash?" Shippo asked, and I made pouty lips.

"He looked like Inuyasha so I tried calling him sir, but that didn't make him notice me so I screamed `yo dude with the weird ugly outfit that has a moon on his forehead'" I explained while everyone looked at me with shocked faces, and then I answered innocently, "Was there something wrong with that answer?"

"You better thank god that was my brother!" Inuyasha shouted, "Any other demon, and I would have had to kill him!" Miroku went up to Inuyasha.

"Can't you be a little kinder? I mean she is still a teenager, like me!" he whispered in Inuyasha's ear. Inuyasha's face calmed down a bit, and I went up to him.

"I'm sorry I had no idea he would hold me by the neck and force me to bite him…can you forgive me?" I asked trying to make him feel obligated to do so. Instead he looked even madder than before, so I backed up. Oh, I think I backed up a little too far because I bumped right into Inuyasha's brother, Sesshomoru. "NO! AHH! Well, hey you're actually kind of cute from this angle."

"Now I WILL kill you!" he yelled, and I stood there hoping the spirit of life would protect me!

"LOVE AND PEACE!" I squeaked, and Meryl smacked her face into her hand.

"SLASH! You know I don't think this will work on a demon!" Meryl screamed, but I still stood there focusing my energy on Sesshomoru. I also was getting ready to pull my gun out. As soon as he made his first move I pulled my gun out and prepared to shoot. Sesshomoru didn't stop so I pulled the trigger and you know what…IT DIDN'T EVEN HIT HIM! HE BLOCKED IT! That's when I ran to Inuyasha and hid behind him.

"Sesshomoru, STOP!" Inuyasha yelled. One thing was for sure, and that's that when he's mad he doesn't stop! He just came after me until I screamed.

"NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE THE LIFE OF ANOTHER!!!! LOVE AND PEACE! LOVE AND PEACE!" I yelled. Sesshomoru stopped and looked at me.

"Do you really believe that nonsense? Well it's not true!" Sesshomoru said, and I looked him straight in the eye, pulled out my gun and fired. And did I mention I missed again? Well I did, and I hid behind Inuyasha even more. Miroku grabbed me and placed me right in front of Sesshomoru.

"This is what you are about to kill. Would you kill her if it were Rin? HUH?" Miroku said. Sesshomoru was calming down now. I nearly fell over in shock, but thankfully I didn't!

"Holy Crap! What the hell were you thinking?" I said slapping Miroku's head gently. I then hugged him "Thank you very much! You saved my life, how can I ever repay you?"

"Well…." He said blushing, "we could…go to the…beach?" I looked at him cheerfully.

"WOW! What a great idea! Hey everyone let's go to the beach!" I screamed in excitement. Everyone but Sesshomoru seemed interested, "Oh, c'mon you big oaf! Have some fun in your life!" I pushed him and he laughed. Inuyasha looked confused, but it might have been because he had never seen his brother in such a happy mood.

**************************************************************** ******** ************************************************************************ </ p>

Well I hope you liked the story! I sure enjoy writing them! Any suggestions you would like to make go right ahead! Bye Bye!