Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Mutt... Tri-Yasha ❯ Background Check ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Starring:

Slash (that's me)

Vash

Meryl

Millie

Sesshomoru

Inuyasha

Miroku

Koga

Shippo

So when we left off Meryl and Millie were dragging in three demons, Inuyasha, koga, and Shippo. As we go on…

"No I am not a demon, I am a human being." Miroku said, and I think Inuyasha called him an ass under his breath. I looked at Miroku with a confused expression on my face.

"If you're not a demon than how do you know these demons?" I asked, and Miroku looked flustered.

"Well, actually I met them through a girl…," he blushed for a moment and then went on, "and she and Inuyasha were after Naraku, who is a really bad person!"

"Oh I see now so you were kind of like a sidekick!" Millie answered stupidly. All of us started to laugh, she looked confused.

"You could say that and that would make me the leader!" Inuyasha all of a sudden popped in, Miroku gave him a glare. SO all we did was talk and talk, but Vash never came home. And as you may know we had the demons and Miroku crash with us. Well, Inuyasha slept in Meryl's room, Shippo and Koga and Shippo slept in Millie's room, and Miroku slept in my room; the only reason they slept in our rooms was so we could keep a close eye on them. Miroku was asleep and all I could do was toss and turn. I went out of the room and sat on our couch. I was almost asleep when Inuyasha came out.

"What are you doing up so late?" he asked as if he didn't care.

"I just can't sleep, is that alright with you Mr. Demon Sir?" I replied as I saluted him, he chuckled a little.

"Oh, I've been meaning to ask you…umm…how'd you meet Miroku?" he asked, but this time he was interested.

"Well, it's actually pretty funny! I was crying in Wcdonalds and he asked if I was ok, and we just talked and talked until he decided to walk me home. I twisted my ankle so he picked me up and put him on my back and we ran home. Then it started to rain so I let him stay, we got kind of close, but then you guys came and here we are now." I explained; Inuyasha was still wide and awake.

"So he didn't do anything inappropriate?" he asked

"Huh? No why would he?" I said

"It's just his nature to do something like that." He said waiting for my response.

"I guess I'll have to be extra careful with him," I explained and Inuyasha looked shocked to hear me say this, "I was with this guy who was really perverted. He was always trying to do something with me whether it was going to buy some donuts or sleep." That's when Inuyasha cut loose.

"So you can handle perverts?" he asked

"Well, I punched Vash the first time he tried to kiss me…*giggle*…it was actually pretty funny, and that face was priceless. *does fishy face*" I explained, "But then again I don't think he ever took our relationship seriously. Oh listen to me ramble on…what about you, anything happening in your life?"

"No not really…*blush*…I mean…*fluster*…NO! Nothing is going on." He screamed in a hushed whisper. I looked at him in a curious way but decided not to ask.

"Well we should be going to sleep now, Inuyasha?" I said, but it was too late. He had already fallen asleep. I carried him back to Meryl's so none would think he snuck off, and I really don't need another rumor going around about me. As I walked back to my room Koga was out on the couch…ugh…well here we go. "What are you doing up? It's like 12!" I asked

"I can't stop thinking about Millie!" he said, "I now have a total crush on her."

"WOAH! I am not a secret bank! So…Ummmm…why do u like her?" I asked

"Well, she's beautiful, she's nice, she's strong, and she is really funny!" he said, "I want to propose to her! I will do it tomorrow! You have to help me! Will you act like you're Millie?"

"Uh…Sure…why not?" I said, "Now the first thing you want to do is find something you want to give her."

"I don't own any part of jewelry so what cold I give her?" he asked, and I wasn't much better until I remembered one thing I did have. I dug into my shirt and found a really old key I got from a vending machine. Koga blushed and looked away.

"Here you can give her this," I said handing him the ring, "now how will you ask her?" As he was kneeling Meryl was peeking through the door because we had waken her up.

"Will you be my wife, Millie?" he said. Meryl was relieved when he said Millie's name.

**************************************************************** ******** ************************************************************************ </ p>

HI! I spelled Sesshomuru's name wrong last story sorry about that! I am no longer putting the cast up and I wont be doing an overview of the episode before. Well Bye Bye!