Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Hearts ❯ SHould I Stay Or Should I Go? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, here is what's up: a girl, Kyleigh Mackiewicz ( I think that's ur name, correct me If I am wrong), wrote this as a one-shot fanfic songfic and then gave me permission to continue it . Here is my fisrt chap towards it. I wrote the songish thing too.

"I love you."

Her eyes were clear of emotion. She had had these dreams like this before. He would say those words and as soon as she was about to reply she would awaken. It hurt too much to watch this scene play out in her mind again. So she turned and left.

Any minute she would be awakening to the gray walls of her room and the sun's rays leaking through the windows .at the start of a new day. There was no point in setting herself up for something that wasn't real.

A warm hand turned her around and rested on her shoulder.

Sad, confused eyes looked down into the swirling pools of grey that were her own.

Strom clouds roamed over her eyes as she remembered what would happen if she were to speak. So she wouldn't speak, she would sing.

"I can see you,

But I just don't know."

Her hand lightly caressed his cheek.

"I can feel you.

Should I stay or should I go?"

She turned away from him to look toward the distance where the suns were slowly hiding themselves behind the horizon.

"Soon this dream I won't see.

And then that all it will be,

Another fake memory.

But I don't want it so.

Yet how could you know?"

Floods of emotions rushed through her veins. Rage, pain,….love. She was surprised when two strong arms wrapped around her waist, drawing her into a warm embrace.

"How can I tell your real?

If you are

Then I want you to know,

You hold the keys to my heart.

You have from our very start.

But if your not than I ask you to go."

Before she could sing another line her lips were blanketed from the cool wind of the night by his own. His kiss was gentle and tender. As he broke the kiss a small smile played across her gentle features.

"So am I real or not?" he smirked.

A slight giggle and a nod `yes' was his answer. Silent tears of joy flowed gently over her cheek when their lips met again as the new-found lovers stood under the awakening moon, its light glow throwing their shadows across the ground as the moon lightened the scene below.

Like it? Review, flame, do whatever, just do something!