Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Night At The Movies ❯ Popcorn With Extra Mayhem ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Popcorn With Extra Mayhem

`Okay everything going good so far' Legato thought to himself. It was his first night working the concision stands at the movie theater. His last customer moved and a new one approached. "What can I get you?" He stated friendly like. He hated working for spiders (he never referred to people as people) but his parole officer said he had to have some community service before they let him go. "Yes, I would like a large popcorn with extra butter." He was looking at a dark haired guy with a black suit on while his girlfriend, a very tall brunet, stood by his side. " Coming right up sir, that will be $2.50." The man gave him his money and Legato set to work getting the popcorn. After giving him the popcorn the man and his girlfriend turned to leave but stopped. BANG. Legato moved to look past them. A girl was shot in the arm and her boyfriend was knocking out the guy, who did it, with a gun. Soon the tall blonde, the second boyfriend helped his raven haired girlfriend up and took her out of the building. The first couple turned around, their popcorn on the floor.

END