Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Night At The Movies ❯ Oops....Droped It ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Oops… Dropped It.

Nicolas D. Wolfwood and his long time girlfriend, Milly Thompson , stood waiting in line for popcorn at the movie theater. It seemed like they had been waiting there forever, a tall dark haired women stood in front of them making her order.. "You know, they should really sell pudding here. They would make I lot of money if they would just sell pudding here, along with all there other stuff." Milly stated simply. "Amen to that. I just wish you could smoke inside." Wolfwood stated as rather huffily. The women in front of the moved. "What may I get you?" the all to weird cashier asked. "Yes, I would like a large popcorn with extra butter." Wolfwood said calmly. " Coming right up sir, that will be $2.50." Wolfwood paid and the man went away and came back with a tube of popcorn. Milly and Wolfwood turned to leave but stopped.*BANG*. A girl was shot in the arm and her boyfriend was knocking out the guy who did it, with a gun. Soon the, the boyfriend helped his girlfriend up and took her out of the building. Wolfwood glanced at the popcorn on the floor. "Oops… dropped it"

END