Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction ❯ The Devilish Big Puppy and the Vampiric Big Kitty ❯ Crimson Alcohol ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles is not mine- it's owned by CLAMP and made by CLAMP. Kuro-tan and Fai-san will never be mine… Syaoran-kun and Sakura-chan were not made by me…It's a bittersweet thing…
 
The Devilish Big Puppy and the Vampiric Big Kitty
 
[WARNING: The angsty and moody `me' tried to make something fluffy]
 
EXTRA
 
“tsu.tsu.tsu.tsu.tsu….hear puppy puppy puppy…come here and let the big bad vampiric big kitty have a bite…”
“Don't scream something like that!!!! And DON'T- DON'T CALL ME A PUPPY!!!!”
“Wah! The puppy is gonna bite me!!!! WEEEE!!!!”
“IDIOT!!! Don't COME to ME!”
“Why Kuro-pon? Oooh… the big bad puppy wants to get me himself….he wants to woo me!”
“LIKE HELL I WOULD!!!! AH-! Don't CLING to me!!!!”
“……”
“ Kurogane”
“…What? Thirsty? If you want to do something just hurry it up.”
“As you wish…”
“……”
“Mage…”
“Hmm? Kuro-sama, you're trembling…”
“What do you think you're doing?”
“Hmn… let me see…wooing you?”
“MAGE!”
“Kurogane.”
“WHAT?!”
“kuro- rin you're SOOooo cute!”
“To HELL with you!!!! MANJU! My SWORD! And you- Don't speak IDIOTIC things like that so seriously!!!”
“Why can't I?”
“It's MISLEADING!”
“ Ah...”
“Why are you smirking? And WHY- WHY are you NEARING ME? HEY!!!!”
“Kuro-sama… “
“WHAT?!”
“What if I say…I'm not trying to be misleading?”
“……”
“Fai…”
“Hmn?”
“I'll… cut you in half… YOU IDIOTIC VAMPIRE OF A CAT! LEAVE ME ALONE, BASTARD!!!!”