Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ CodeName: Twilight ❯ Clubbin with a Danger ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own CodeName:Baby or Twilight.
Chapter One
I rolled over the bed, suddenly, warm fur rubbed against my bare legs. Sighing, I ran my hand over the dog's coat. It licked my hand. I moved the blankets out of my eyes and gazed at the large black lab staring at me with chocolate eyes, much like my own.
"Morning Twilight." I said, rubbing his ears. He barked and licked my hand. I rubbed my fingers along his neck, where the color lightened.
His tail wagged, bringing cold air to my legs. I rolled my eyes and gazed at the alarm clock resting on the end table next to my bed. The numbers flashed red. 5:41 a.m It claimed. I sighed and gazed back at the large lab staring at me on my bed.
"Bella! Rise and shine!" I heard Alice's perky voice at the door. She opened the door and peered inside. Her cropped black hair up in spikes and her green eyes sparkled.
"Come on! Rose is up and we need to feed the dogs, then start training!" She said, before smiling at Twilight.
"Luna, Eclipse, and Dawn are already up and running around the backyard. I made pancakes!" She said, petting Twilight and coxing him off the bed.
I smiled.
"Thanks Alice, I'll take a shower, change, and I'll be there." I replied, sitting up. Alice nodded and walked out the room with Twilight at her heels.
I removed the covers and placed my small feet on the ice-cold wooden floor and shuffled to my bathroom for a much needed shower. I needed to remove the stench of sweat and dog from my skin.
I placed my towel on the counter and turned on the water, letting the water run till it got warm enough for me. I removed my short-shorts and tank top, before my bra and underwear. I stepped into the warm water of the shower.
I let the water pound on my back, legs, and torso. I ran my fingers though my hair, letting it get damp before shampooing it with my lavender shampoo.
After I cleaned every speck of my body, I let the water run on me, while I leaned my head on the cold tiles.
Rosalie, Alice, and I were the last of our family. Our Parents were murdered before our eyes, and the only three people that had ever got us, left.
I would never forget Edward, Jasper, and Emmett Cullen. They changed our lives. I would never forget Edward's jade green eyes, or his lopsided grin, or that he was two feet taller then I. I'll admit, I had a small thing for him in high school....Okay, I had a full out crush on the guy. I mean, who didn't?
But he was long gone, out of my sister's lives and mine.
Rosalie, Alice, and I have been training dogs since we were in high school, helping our parents.
We taught them simple commands, and then harder ones. We get payed good, enough to pay for the two story ranch we live on, and enough to afford our three expensive cars.
Twilight, Luna, Eclipse, and Dawn are our fifth dog group we've had alone.
We get the dogs when their three weeks old, and train them till their four.
I sighed and opened my eyes. The hardest part of the job, was saying goodbye.
I turned off the nozzle and wrapped the towel around my slim body.
I brushed though my long brown hair and made my way back to my bedroom to change.
I changed into a pair of skinny jeans, and a white tank top that hugged my curves. On my feet was a pair of black converse.
I threw the towel in the hamper and walked down the stairs.
Alice was placing three plates full of pancakes, eggs, and bacon.
Rosalie placed the four dog bowls on the floor as the dogs raced to it.
Alice and Rose were wearing similar clothing as mine.
Alice was wearing jeans and a quarter inch sleeved blue and white shirt, and boots. While, Rose was wearing Jeans, a royal blue halter, and heels.
It shocks me how they can wear those heels and still run with the dogs.
Alice smiled when she saw me and pushed a plate toward me.
"Eat." She commanded. I nodded and dug in.
Rosalie sat next to me and ate her muffin carefully.
"So..I was thinking." She started, still staring down her muffin.
Alice and I raised our eyebrows at her.
"Since, Esme is the dogs' doc, she can babysit them for tonight. I wanted to go clubbing." She said in a rush, her pale cheeks flushed.
Alice beamed and nodded quickly.
I groaned and put my head down on teh island table.
"Do I have to?" I asked in a bored tone. I knew no matter what, they would make me go. Even if I kicked and screamed.
"Yep."
"Of course."