Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Forever is a long time to stay away ❯ why vampire's should never scream fire ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8- The Reason why Vampire's Should Never Scream Fire

(Bella's POV)

“Oh My God!” came two voices from my bedroom door, I turned and saw Alice and Rosalie standing there with their mouths agape and their eyes unblinking. Me and Tracey slowly backed away from each other and I straightened out my shirt.

“Okay so umm... How much did you guys actually see?” I asked nervously

“Lips, hands, tongues it was horrible!” said Alice, Rosalie continued to stare at me...

“You do realize he is Emmett's biological brother right?” Rosalie asked, humor now evident in her eyes, “Oh My God!! We will be sisters after all.”

“But you HATE me.” I said now so suddenly confused, that did happen when I was human right? I wasn't imagining it she hated me... I know it. So why is she suddenly so.... un-Rosalie like? “Okay whats going on? I know you two are up to something, so spill what is it?”

“Why Bella whatever do you mean? We can't make small talk with our favorite ex-human? I mean we haven't seen you in... 150 years.” said Alice dramatically

“We just saw each other... last week! And the week before that, and even the week before that! In fact I don't think there was ever a week you had missed to come up and see me.”

“But Bella so much could happen in a week! Like the fact that you weren't sticking your tongue down Tracey's throat last week for one, could be an example.”

I sighed dramatically, “You have me there... but you also don't know about the fact that I SLEPT with him last year, or dated him for a year prior, or the fact that I am going to be in so much trouble when I'm done here, if I don't shut my mouth... just come in I need to shut this door before my whole private life is revealed.” Alice skipped into my room and sat on my bed, Rosalie walked into my room like a normal person and sat cross legged next to her hyperactive sister. “Okay first things first.” I opened my door and yelled down the kitchen stair well, “Ali, Lia you guys can come up now... I promise I won't kill you.”

A voice very different from either Ali's or Lia's came up the stairs, “They left a few minute's ago, Ali had dance and Lia had a modeling job...”

“Emmett?” I asked, “AHH!” My feet were suddenly not on the ground and I was spinning around and around at around 150 mph.

“Emmet, you big oaf! Let her down she's about to be sick.” yelled Alice

Emmett heeded her warning and placed me gently on my feet, I swayed on my feet dizzly for a few moments, and fell flat on my butt. “Silly Bella you never change.” said Emmett warmly, “I missed you so much!” He pulled me into one of his famous bear hugs squeezing the oxygen out of my lungs.

“Emmett she can't breathe! She's a half vampire, they need to breathe and they are only slightly less breakable then humans becareful with her!” Rosalie scolded her husband, before prying me out of his arms.

Emmett frowned playfully, “But I missed my favorite human... and you lied to me Rose, you said that you and Alice weren't in contact with her.”

“I didn't lie to you Em, I told you.” Rosalie said, “Just because you were playing video games at the time doesn't mean that I didn't tell you.”

Emmett groaned and threw himself gracefully onto my bed, “You know you can't tell me anything while I'm playing video games! And for the record I also don't pay attention when you go on and on about crap that doesn't concern me.” Rosalie scowled and slapped him across his head.

I snickered softly and turned towards my door, “Well guys I have to get going.” I said stepping into the hallway, I sighed and turned back into the room when I realized that I had nothing of importance to do.

I felt the eyes of everyone in the room on me. “What do you guys want to know?”