Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Forever is a long time to stay away ❯ why vampire's should never scream fire part 2 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8- The Reason why Vampire's Should Chapter 9- Why Vampire's should never scream fire part 2

previously on forever is a long time to stay away

I snickered softly and turned towards my door, “Well guys I have to get going.” I said stepping into the hallway, I sighed and turned back into the room when I realized that I had nothing of importance to do. I felt the eyes of everyone in the room on me. “What do you guys want to know?”

Alice jumped off the bed and grabbed my hand, she then proceeded to drag me to my computer chair, push me into it and pull the chair until it was in front of where her and Rosalie resided. She then dropped herself gracefully into her seat.

Rosalie looked at me with a smile on her face, I realized that this was a good time as any to ask her the question that has been plaguing my mind since I had first met her. “Rosalie, before we begin I want to ask you something.”

she looked at me for a moment, “Yeah okay sure.”

“Why did you hate me when I was human, why are you okay with me now that I'm not.”

Rosalie took a moment to choose her words carefully, “I never hated you Bella,” Emmett snorted. “I didn't! I was... jealous of you, you were so ready to give up the one thing that I had always dreamed of having again, you were so ready to give up your human life and I just couldn't understand why. I mean almost every vampire, when they were human didn't go around wishing that they were vampires... Do you understand what I'm saying Bella?”

I nodded my head, “I think so, I think I would feel the same way had the situation been in reverse.”

“And the as of now question the reason she doesn't hate you know is because you aren't a human anymore and you have nothing that she has always wanted... so she figures she doesn't have to be hostile towards you anymore!” said Emmett a matter of factly.

Rosalie had him in a headlock in a matter of a second, “Emmy? Do Rose a favor and shut up okay? Can you do that for me?”He nodded his head slightly and she released him. “Good Emmy.” she said as she patted his head.

“Okay anyway what are your questions, for the way you guys look there is lot of them.” Not too many I hope.

Emmett raised his hand excitedly and was waving it around like a five year old who knew the answer to a question on the blackboard at school. “Oooo! Me first! Me First!”

I sighed deeply, I could tell that this was going to be a long day, and that there will be no coffee breaks in between, “Go on.”

At Emmett's evil grin I groaned inwardly. “How was it?” I choked on air then.

“I... I sorry? What?”

“How was IT?” he asked Alice and Rosalie looked like they were trying to keep straight faces.

“Umm... I am not answering that.” I said nervously, I could tell from the burning on my cheeks that I was probably as red as a fresh tomato.

Emmett chuckled, “That bad eh?”

“I have a question Bella.” said Alice, thank god for Alice!

I nodded my head, “ Okay shoot.”

“Why Tracey, out of all the boys in the world why him.” I thought about her question carefully before answering her question.

“To tell you the truth I don't have all the answers myself, but I can tell you that there have always been feeling there for Tracey... even when I was with Edward.”

“Bella... exactly how long have you known him?” asked Rosalie disbelief evident in her voice.

I thought back for a moment, “Since the 7th grade, he was... wonderful to say the least, he was the only person I was able to let myself go around he brought out the child in me... I guess you could say that he saved me.”

“What are you talking about? How did he save you?” asked Rosalie

Emmett and Alice leaned closer to me sensing a story was about to form, I got off my seat and took a picture off my desk. It was of me and Tracey in 7th grade, we were in the park I was on the swing as he pushed me. I remember that day well, it was the day of my first kiss. It was the day that I realized that I was normal after all, this was a simpler time to say the least when I just thought that vampire's and all magical creatures could only be found in fairy tales. I ran my hand against the glass sighing softly.

I showed them the picture, smiling as I remembered all of the memories this one photo held. “This is of me and Tracey, it was taken right before twilight right before I had my first kiss.

“I'll start from the beginning then maybe you will understand. You see my life before Forks had been... complicated for lack of a better term, I was always alone. I had no friends, I was literally verbally tormented by the kids in my class so you could imagine how I had felt when the teacher had announced that a new student would be entering our class. I was thinking that within a matter of week that even if this person was my friend that they would turn on me like everyone else had that I would have another tormentor to add to my list. I was unable to trust anyone at that time, it was always the same... ALWAYS... I had given up hope.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

next time on forever is along time to stay away- Bella and Tracey's story Bella comes into the realization that not every person is the sameHello I'm Tracey, Tracey McCarty.” The boy held his hand up for me to shake, I just stared at it, looking at him with unbelieved eyes. Was he talking to me?

Do you trust me?” I looked deep into his eyes trying to find even a glimmer of betrayal.

Yes... I do.” What happens when Tracey, finally gets Bella to trust him and then he goes and breaks her heart?