Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Forever is a long time to stay away ❯ Lia's story pt. 1 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12- Lia's Story

Previously- On Forever is a Long Time To Stay Away



I looked at Emmett for a moment and then looked at Rosalie, when something dawned on me. “Rosalie, Emmett are you telling me neither of you remember Lia? You Rosalie may not, you had known her when you were younger, though you Emmett you should remember Lia from your past.”

And whys that if I never met her.”  

What I am saying you idiot is...”

You don't remember me? I have to say Em that really hurts how can you forget your former fiancee? And you Rose I can't believe you don't remember your own twin sister!”Lia stood in front of my door her face expressionless but I can tell this was the calm before the storm and what a storm it will be.

Lia's POV



I stood in front of Bella's door, my arms crossed above my chest. I was angry, but there is no way I was going to let that show. Emmett and Rosalie were looking at me shock evident in their faces, and that girl who looked like Ali... was her name Alice? Looked amused, if I am correct she's the psychic Bella was told us about.

I heard Bella groan, and I saw her put her head in her hands. “Why Lia? Why couldn't you let it be?”

I glared at her for a moment before turning my head towards Rosalie who spoke, “What are you talking about I don't have a sister, let alone a twin.”



I sighed and pulled one of the two necklaces I had around my neck off my head, before passing it over to her. “Do you recognize it?” I asked her, she should seeing that it had our family crest embedded in it.



“Where did you get this? How did you get your hands on this?” Her eyes flashed angrily, She slipped her hand into her shirt and pulled out a necklace that had been hanging on her neck, the one that was the exact replica of my own.



I sighed and shes actually smart. “Rosalie the only way to get one of these pendents is to be born into the family, they are given to you at birth but the children don't start wearing them till they come of age. I remember though once when you were 5 you were so curious, you took it out of the treasure chest and put it on, laughs... and then mom caught you, god you got such a beating that day.” I snickered as I remembered the memory.



“Why don't I remember you? I have absolutely no recollection of you.”



My face darkened greatly, “ I was sent to live with our relatives in Tennessee, after I was accused of “filthying” your mind, you see our parents never like me much. We were quite young when it happened and you were never near me enough to really remember much of me, again the whole “filthying” your mind thing. I was a free spirit I think is how Auntie put it. Never one to follow a crowd, never one to listen. Mom and dad hated that and in time they started to hate me, resulting me not being able to see you and eventually being sent to live elsewhere. Don't get me wrong I never really liked you to begin with, probably jealousy our parents always payed attention to you and barely even said two words to me unless I did something wrong. Now my life in Tennessee that something that might be of interest to you Rose.”

Rosalie looked up at me darkly, “And whys that?”



“Because it has to do with your husband, and I know anything that has to do with him or yourself your interested in. Thats one of the few things we have in common.”

She didn't fight me on that point, she just glared.

“I have a question why now after all these years why hadn't you come looking for her? She has been this way for over 223 years.”



“Why bother? Ali had told me about Bella and that eventually you guys would show up, so all I had to do was wait bide my time.”

“That still doesn't explain why you have that pendent.” said Rosalie.

“I stole it from our box the day I left, to keep it as a reminder of my life before Tennessee.”

Emmett had a look of realization cross his face, “I remember.” He whispered softly.

Rosalie looked up at him in shock, I smiled in victory.

“Can you tell us the whole story? I remember bits and pieces, a lot of it is all over the place nothing specific.”

“Okay, but only if the others want to hear it I'm not going to bore people with my story if they don't want to hear it.” I watched in amusement as Bella, Ali, Tracey and Alice left the room, Emmett and Rosalie were the only two left in the room.

“Okay then, I must ask you guys to refrain from interrupting because some parts may be shocking and some might be down right unbelievable but rest assured that everything in this story is the truth and nothing but the truth... I did notjust say that.”

To be continued...

Next time on Forever is Along Time to Stay Away

Lia's story, The story of her life after Emmett and Tracey's disappearance's, and the trials she had faced.



The story of her life after Emmett and Tracey's disappearance's, and the trials she had faced. “I love you Lia, I always have ever since we were little. You are the love of my life and I can't live a single minute without you. Will you honor me by marrying me?”

My breath caught in my throat. “Yes, Emmett! I would love to marry you! Yes!”

So you finally popped the question Bro. Good for you. Congratulations to you both.” Tracey smiled, but his smile didn’t reach his eyes. It was like he was hiding something...something big

A/n- its short and sucks and for that I am truly sorry, but this is unfortunately needed for the next chapter I would have put her story in this chapter but as you can see I can barely write right now because of a high fever. So please come back when the next chapter comes out, I hope you can forgive me for the monstrosity that is this chapter. Read and review. I love you guys.