Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ i would follow you into forever ❯ in the last views, you are the one ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

title. in the last views, you are the one
fandom. twilight series
pairing. marcus x seth clearwater
prompt. o62. spring
words. 189 words
disclaimer. i don't own the twilight series, it's the property of stephanie meyer.
 
. in the last views, you are the one .
 
Spring is supposed to be a joyous time, the changing of the seasons. But more then that, it's long been considered the season of love; the perfect time to find your other half and start the long journey from 'puppy love' into real and true love.
 
For Marcus, it marks the time when he lost his love. After Didyme, he never believed in love again; he just couldn't move on after losing his mate, the only one that he could ever love with such passion. For him, spring was a very sorrowful time of the year, more so then the rest. Things, though, showed signs of changing after nearly nine hundred years.
 
As strange as it was, Marcus' empty life started to turn around one spring evening, close to a thousand years after Didyme's death. Oddly enough, it's a young man who this time makes Marcus happy; a young man in the prime of his life, not yet a man and yet too old to still be considered a child. But he's, Marcus can't find the words to describe him.
 
Marcus' frozen heart was beginning to thaw for Seth.
 
FIN.