Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Love ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


The kingdom of Forks was a magnificent Kingdom that was ruled by vampires. It was also ruled by an honest and a honorable king. Carlisle ruled the lands with strict rules and reasonable taxes making him the King that could never be overthrown. He had a beautiful queen who showed much love and compassion towards everyone that she had come to know. Her name was Esme the beautiful woman who ruled by the side of her husband. They also had children that they had come to know and love who ruled as princes and princesses along with their parents.


Jasper was one of their children who was married to Alice the quiet twosome who never speak to anyone but themselves. They are known to be unnatural because of the way they remain silent when around the commoners. Rosalie is another one of their children who tends to be on the spoiled side along with her husband Emmett. They are known to be sort of the ones who treat the commoners like trash but they are set straight by their parents. The last child is Edward the only one that hasn’t married because he hasn’t found the right one.


Carlisle has tried to find suitable lovers for him but they never seemed to be noticed by Edward they weren’t his type. All the lovers were blonde they all seemed to be unnoticed the whole time they were with him. They counted him as uninterested and completely rude causing them to leave angry and frustrated. But they still seemed to be in love with him an the rest of the family when they left the household. Carlisle had almost given up hope on his son, but he still wanted to try and see if he could find him the right partner…….