Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Twilight//NewMoon//Eclipse*Random* ❯ ::edward vs. mike:: ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Of course I don't own Twilight, it's characters, or ideas. They ALL belong to Stephenie Meyer *claps* Steph rocks!!


Well I need to vent on Mike for not being such a butt....So THANK YOU EDWARD I LOVE YOU!! *death hug*


**


Mike: Your momma's so FAT she can play pool with the planets!


Edward: *rolls eyes* Your momma's so fat that when she wears a red dress everyone yells, "Free kool-aid!!!"


Crowd: WOO! GO EDWARD!!!!


Mike: *turns red with anger* Well....y-your momma's so FAT that everytime she turns around it's next year!


Crowd: *churp* *churp* *churp* *throws tomatoes at mike*


Edward: *dazzling smile* Your momma's so stupid that when she goes to the bank to check her balance she falls off the roof.


Crowd: hahahahahahha! *throws more tomatoes at mike*


Mike: o.o Umm.... *cough* Uh.... your momma's so ugly that when she went into a haunted house for monsters they told her, "Sorry no professionals"!


Crowd: OOOO BURN!!!!!!!


Emmett and Jasper: *come out of nowhere and grab Mike* WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ESME?!!!!


Edward: *chuckles*


Carlisle: *also grabs mike* Got anything else to say about my wife? HUH?!!
Mike: *puppy eyes* ahh!!


**


Erm can anyone tell I don't like Mike too much? >_>