Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Twilight//NewMoon//Eclipse*Random* ❯ ::games:: ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, any of it's characters, or ideas. They are all created by STEPHENIE MEYER!!!!! NOT ME!

A little idea I've been playing with for a little while. I've been wanting to add Emmett into one of my stories, so here you go!! ^_^

**

Edward snickered, smashing his fingers rythmically.

"Come on, Edward! Would you let me at least get one-" Emmett pleaded.

Edward once again laughed quietly, his shoulders bouncing slightly. Their bodies smashed into one another, trying to gain control. Emmett nudged Edward in the stomach, but Edward kept on going anyway. His fingers never stopped for a second, only seemed to speed up.

A loud groan came from Emmett's lips, signaling defeat. He threw the cordless object at the tv, breaking it. Alice peeked in to see Emmett's head in his hands, sulking, the playstation two remote broken, somehow inside the television screen, and Edward laughing loudly next to him. Alice rolled her eyes and walked back out.

"I hate fighting games...." Emmett muttered.

**

*gasp* WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!! XD Well, if you don't get it, just comment and I'll explain it to you xp.