Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 30

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Party at the End of the Universe...

"The best things in life are free," up on the kareoke stage Tendo Nabiki flipped her black hair with a grin, "but you can leave them to the birds and bees!"

Dressed in one of her slinky red dresses Ayeka Kisaragi joined in with her as they both happily sang, "I need Money, that's what I want..."

"Now there's an alliance to strike fear in the hearts of all the students of Ohtori," Juri smiled to herself slighly, the orange haired duelist sitting down at a outdoor table along with Ami Mizuno,Haruka, Michiru and a few of their other close friends.

"Look on the bright side, Madame President," Ami smiled, and Juri seemed to melt under the blue haired girl's adoring gaze, "now that Nabiki has taken over running the cafeteria it's making money and the food's much better."

"More pricy, but better," Michiru admitted, the green haired senshi of Neptune looking admiringly at the chaos all around them.

With the general madness going on in the school, the weekends had become... rather interesting, to say the least. Without the structure of classes to keep the students under control, a general party mentality had developed, and Juri had quite wisely decided not to fight against it. Instead, she declared the 'End of the Universe' party, probably ensuring that she'd get voted in as student council president once again.

Over at one side Makoto, Shampoo, Ukyo, Sasami and a few others were running outdoor cooking stands, and doing a thriving business in their various specialties. Mock duels were being fought in a fenced off area nearby them where Tenjou Utena, the android fighter Angela, and Tuxedo Kamen were taking on any and all challengers.

Several different kissing groups were doing great business, being operated by the different social clubs. The Yuri booth had a cutely nervous looking Miyuki-chan in there now, and there was a massive line to kiss and attempt a discrete grope.

"I'm glad that I'm not still working that booth any longer," Haruka smiled slightly as she pushed her sandy hair out of her eyes, "I was actually getting tired lips."

Juri raised an eyebrow and looked over at Michiru to ask, "I'm rather surprised that you let her get away with stuff like that."

Michiru smiled demurely, "Just wait till we get home."

Haruka went oddly pale at that.

Weaving through the tents Anthy reached the dueling ground, waving to get Utena's attention. "Is it time for your break, Utena-sama?" the purple haired girl asked.

"Close enough," Utena agreed. As the pink haired duelist toweled her sweat away she turned to Angela, "I'll take my break, and when I get back you and Haruka can go, all right?"

Angela gave her a dignified nod, "Of course." The dark haired android drew her katana and faced her opponent with a fearsome gleam in her eye, the boy she was facing going pale.

Utena and Anthy picked up some bento from the stands and then lunched on the hill over looking the fair, then decended to sample the goings on. Passing a large tent Anthy frowned cutely as she read the sign, "Exhibition Club?"

"Must be new," Utena blinked.

"Lets go in and take a look, Utena-sama," Anthy beamed.

The cool, dark tent was almost filled with milling students, both young men and women standing all around a large central stage. A curtained off area was at one end, and the stage was raised enough to keep anyone from reaching the preformers.

Minako Aino smiled cheerfully, the bouncy blonde senshi wearing a somewhat more revealing version of her standard school uniform. It was cut a bit tight across the front, the short skirt riding up to reveal her white panties. She cheered, "I'd like to welcome you all to the Exibitionist Club tent!"

"Exibitionist?" Utena weakly echoed, getting a sinking feeling.

"Our first club member this hour is... Mara!" Minako waved excitedly.

The demon Mara strode out of the back dressed in her normal set of robes, and Utena felt a bit of relief. However that feeling faded fast as she took on a teasing strut, and began to slide the robes off one shoulder, then another before the larger outer garment fell to the ground. Underneath she wore a much tighter garment made of silks, clearly designed to be titilating.

"We're going, right now," a fiercely blushing Utena all but shoved Anthy outside.

"Join us for the next show," they heard Minako announcing as the flap closed behind them, "when both Urd and Mara will be on stage for your viewing pleasure."

"But Utena-sama," Anthy protested mildly, "I wanted to see the rest of the show."

Utena sweatdropped.

"Sorry," Juri smiled cheerfully up at Utena later, still relaxing with Ami. This time they were laying in lounge chairs by the pool as she added, "That club isn't my fault."

"I thought that the student council president had to approve any new clubs," Utena looked at her suspiciously.

"Touga rammed it through before I replaced him," Juri shrugged.

"Well, that explains it then," Utena agreed.