Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Sword in the Stone ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Utena: Sword in the stone.

Part Five

Juri cut a swath with incredible speed through all her dueling opponents, as if she was filled with an inexhaustible energy. When her final match was finished, she was mobbed by what she thought of as the fencing fangirls. In reality, they were more Juri fangirls.

"Here, use my towel, Juri-sama!"

"Would you like to use my drink bottle, Juri-sama?"

"Would you like me to massage you later, Juri-sama?"

"Would you like to use my body, Juri-sama?"

Juri just smiled and spoke charmingly to the many girls, not really registering some of the offers they made as her thoughts were focused elsewhere. Easing herself free of the adoring mob, Juri quickly made her way to the changing room, and met her fencing Vice-president, Takatsuki Shiori.

"I just can't get her out of my head!" Juri suddenly erupted.

Shiori smiled charmingly to Juri. "Who, Juri-sama?" She asked sexily, disrobing.

"Tenjou Utena." Juri answered mournfully.

Shiori looked at Juri, then down at her own very skimpy blue lace bra and panty set. `What does it take to get her attention,' Shiori thought sadly. `Hitting Juri over the head?' The mental image of hitting Juri with a mallet-of-love brought a slight smile to her face.

"Is Utena still dating Anthy?" Shiori asked. Juri just shrugged as she began to change. Shiori gulped and had to look away a moment as the very shapely form of Juri came into view.

"I'm not really sure there is anything between them, despite the stories. But Utena just doesn't notice me!" Juri said forcefully. Shiori sighed softly, looking at Juri from the corner of her eye.

`Wow, she's fine!' Shiori thought. "Maybe you need to be more up front?" Shiori suggested, momentarily distracted by the image of JURI being up front with her.

Juri's eyes lit up. "Oh, thank you, Shiori!" the almost naked Juri said, happily hugging the nearly swooning Shiori. "You're such a good friend!" She dressed quickly and was out the door in a moment. She stopped, and suddenly was on a rocky outcrop, waves crashing behind her as she raised her fist and declared "Tenjou Utena! I will date with you!"

Shiori sighed and slumped to a bench. "Baka," she fondly murmured.



"Ah-choo!" Utena sneezed suddenly. Anthy looked over her with concern.

"Are you coming down with a cold?" Anthy asked her, worried. Utena just shook her head, no. "Then someone must be talking about you." Anthy concluded.

"Maybe so." Utena agreed, going back to her homework. She looked around the library guiltily, hoping nobody heard her sneeze. She noticed Miki looking adoringly at Anthy, and sighed quietly. `Why couldn't he have pulled the sword out? He'd be so happy if he was in my shoes.' Utena thought glumly.

The soft sound of many female sighs announced Juri's arrival. She actually looked even more stylish than she usually did, and the fangirls definitely noticed. The sighs turned to jealous growls as Juri stopped at the table Utena and Anthy were sitting at.

"May I?" Juri asked, gesturing to the chair by Utena's side.

"Uh, sure." Utena answered, a bit taken aback by the look in Juri's eyes. "You're welcome to join us."

"You're always so considerate, Utena." Juri said warmly, smiling at Utena. "May I say that's a lovely uniform you're wearing?"

"It's the same one I wear everyday," Utena answered, and sweatdropped. Juri, in her typically graceful way, took the seat and then began edging her chair closer to Utena's seat. Utena edged away. Juri edged forward again. Utena, trying to shift her chair, tipped over sideways.

"Owe!" Utena gasped, picking herself up from the floor. She felt hands helping her up, and looked around. Anthy was on one side of her and Juri snuggled to the other.

Miki looks on, greatly amused. The Juri fangirls looked ready to kill. Nanami was falling out of her chair, laughing. Utena sweatdropped, again, and murmured "Exit, stage right." Slipping free of the amorous pair, Utena fled.