Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Vulnerability ❯ Your Face Haunts ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here we are with another chapter. I’m sure you’ve been wondering about Saionji and Juri from last chapter, well now you’ll find out,

BEFORE YOU THINK IT’S OOC, READ TO THE END IT’S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS AND IT IS IC!

♥♥♥

Vulnerability

Chapt er 6: Your Face Haunts

By: Hinoto Nobukaze

♥♥♥

He came into the chasm of darkness and an odd sensation befell him.

Soon after, Saionji felt a small, warm hand touch his bare flesh…Bare flesh? He hadn’t removed his shirt, nor was it flung open. The hand felt small, elegant, and feminine and had long tapering fingers.

Blushing slightly at the intimate contact, The green haired man slowly opened his eyes to see the hand stuck under his shirt, running along the muscle play of his chest.

He turned his head quickly to the side, staring into azure eyes looking at him.

Amethyst eyes widened “J-Juri?”

“Yes, Saionji?” She asked, almost purring his name.

“What the hell are you ?” A finger was put to his lips, silencing him and cutting off his sentence.

“When I said I’ve understood you for quite sometime, I meant it, in more then you’ll ever know.” Saionji could feel the right side of his shirt fall over his shoulder, due to Juri’s “helping hands”.

“What do you mean by that?” The man asked.

“I’ve always understood you. I just hated you because you reminded me of my own weakness. You’ve the pit of everything I don’t want to be. So miserable…So weak…Giving in to others easily, and yet, you still want to excel above them.” The female duelist purred into his ear, twirling a lock of green around her finger.

Purple eyes widened a bit, and then looked distressed as he could feel the inward strike Juri had made to his heart.

She was right though.

“And you know the Rose Bride doesn’t really love you. She doesn’t even have feelings, much less feeling anything for you. As long as you are engaged to her, you can just live in that delusion.”

Amethyst eyes gave a flash of hurt as Juri began to tell him what she thought was the callous truth.

“Is that why you gave up wanting something eternal, because you have failed to show her? Because Tenjou Utena took your place and Himemiya doesn’t even seem to acknowledge you?” The orange haired female spoke. All the green rose could do is look sorrowful and stare at the ceiling.

“You failed at being her prince as well. You were better off in that Rose Bride dress.”

The other side of Saionji’s shirt slipped from his left side, leaving him shirtless before her, his pale skin being illuminated by the orange tints of the sky. Juri’s hand never left his chest. Juri brought her other hand over to cup his chin, turning his face to look at her sheer sadness and the lack of will to prevent it shown in his heliotrope eyes.

“You’re so vulnerable when your sad…Such beautiful eyes.” She smiled.

Saionji closed his eyes, finally letting subdued words of retaliation vocalize through. “Stop.”

The orange haired girl got closer to his face, letting her lips brush against his. Saionji made no efforts to fight back.

“If you’re going to take advantage of me, the do it and quit shitting around. I can’t get any “

He was cut off by Juri capturing his lips. The kendoist was in too much of a dejection to really worry about what was happening. The green haired man felt like an empty shell inside.

He was dead.

The green rose duelist lay there, letting the orange rose kiss him, for reasons unknown, that and the fact that he was in no mood to want to move. All he could do was stare vacantly at Juri, seeming to stare through her.

“You’re no different then Himemiya. You don’t have a will of your own. If you did, then you lost it, and I always thought you were the stubborn one.”

All of a sudden, he felt as if there were more of a draft. He looked down to see that his clothes had vanished. Now the man was even more vulnerable to her. There he lay, wrecked and exposed on the ground, thrown into complete despair, with no will left to fight back, plus he was being molested by his opponent, whom in which he thought couldn’t stand him.

“If you’re so used to having no will, then maybe you can be my Rose Bride, and I can be your prince. We can start the consummation ceremony…Now.”

Juri climbed a top of Saionji.

Amethyst eyes shot open as Saionji sat bolt straight on the floor. He looked around wildly. There was no Juri, he still had his clothes on, and everything seemed as normal as could be.

There was a look of perplexity of his face as he propped himself up.

‘What the fuck was that about!’ He thought.

“What the hell?” Saionji said absentmindedly.

“I must have been dreaming…But could this dream be true?...Why am I thinking that! Why did I even have a dream about Arisugawa! This is one messed up day…”

He looked around the room, the green roses still fallen all over the table. There was a note on a dry area of the table.

Saionji picked it up. It read:

‘Since you fell asleep, and I don’t have time to wait on you to wake, I’ve left. See you after school tomorrow.

Arisugawa Juri’

“I must’ve missed classes…Oh well, it’s not like I really need them. Besides, all I have to do is win over those teachers and I get an instant A.”

The kendo clad man began picking up the roses. “Now, all I have to do is figure out what to do all day. I‘ll start by picking up these roses, then I’ll take a shower…”

IX

Saionji took it easy throughout the day. The thoughts were beginning to pick at him, because he couldn’t seem to get them out of his head.

There wasn’t a minuet when he didn’t think about that dream and why he could have such a thing.

The kendoist hoped he could figure it out, at least before Juri arrived.

He didn’t want to let her know that something was bothering him, much less a dream that he didn’t even want to have.

Preview for chapter 7:

Saionji and Juri come face to face once again for their daily after school meeting, with the dream bothering him, Saionji is a bit uneasy, but, if Juri ever figured out he had that dream, you could bet he’d never hear the end of it.

A/N: I’m evil again, but I’ve got you interested, right? Anyway, please R&R!