Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Hunter D: Demons and Angels ❯ Demons and Angels: Questions and Answers (of a sort) ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

CAUTION: For those who were reading this because it is Hentai here's the part you were waiting for. For those who are, uh, let's say sensitive, this might be the chapter you wanna skip.
* * *
He placed her on the bed in the room that had once been hers and turned to close the curtains. He had taken enough to make her turn. He was certain. She would wake tonight, hungry. He would have to kill her. He knew he would. But first he wanted answers.
“She's not human, you know?”
"Yes.”
“Then what the hell is she? You may not have been awake for it but she walked through those kids like they were daisies.”
D sat down on the one chair in the room and wiped the blood from his face with a cloth. “She will be one of those daisies tonight.”
“So what? She's a Demon?”
“Possessed. That's what the chains were for. I would guess the ring March has was hers. It probably allowed her to keep the demon inside.” D walked to the library and removed the chains from the wall.
“So we're killing her, right? Then we can get out of here.”
Everything about this job was messed up. He'd taken blood and soon he would have to take her life. He'd failed with March. No he would get answers. Then he would finish her and March both.
“D. We're leaving right? Who cares about March anyway? It's just a back water little village.”
D ran the chains under the bed and attached them to her wrists. As he fastened the last manacle over her wrist he paused to look at the damage he had wrought. Her once flawless white neck was covered in blood. The savage tear he had rent in her smooth skin was already beginning to heal. Was it the demon in her or the vampire that was causing it? D was unsure but he hoped he would find out tonight.
“What are you doing? We should be long gone by now! You can not believe March won't send his monstrosities here after us.”
D dropped his hat on the table. He then grabbed a fresh cloth and refilled the water basin. He sat beside her on the bed and started to clean the blood from her arm and neck. “They won't come here.”
“And why are you so sure?”
A knock sounded at the door. “Prince, do you require aid?”
Through gritted teeth D told them no. These were no priests. Whatever they were D wanted nothing to do with them.
“Oh.”
He was bent over her body bandaging the wound in her neck when he finally answered the question. “I took the job. I will see it finished.” He paused to look at her face. Eyes closed and relaxed in a deathlike pose she looked nothing like the powerful woman who had sent demon children running in fear. “Demon, I would speak with you.”
Her eyes flickered open but it was not Lady Sara that looked out at him. Her emerald eyes were rimmed in red and pupils were mere slits.
D sat back. “Name yourself demon.”
The demon struggled against the chains. Moments later it gave up. “I need not name myself to the bastard son of a vampire.”
D looked at the snarling face of the woman whose people loved her. Amazing, she had kept this inside all the time. D gave it a stare back up by centuries and commanded, “You will tell me.”
The demon's eyes flared wide. “Who are you that can command me?”
“D.”
“Names are power, D. Why should I give you mine?”
D really hated it when they tried to get crafty. There was nothing more annoying than an opponent that fancied themselves clever. “Because I asked.”
It looked deep in D's eyes and spoke in a voice dripping honey and echoing of sex. “I am the demon queen. I am Adam's first wife, Jehovah's consort and mother to the succubae.”
“Lilith.” D shrugged off the effects of the voice.
“Wow now let's just go and pretend we never came. Ok, D? Not even your father messed with this chick.”
D squeezed his left hand until the protests ceased. “What do you want with this woman?”
Lilith struggled in her bonds again but soon gave up. “You cannot understand.”
“Speak.”
Lilith switched methods. Her voice took on an even more seductive tone. “Free me and I will tell you everything.”
“Speak as you are or die by my sword.”
Lilith sighed through clenched teeth. “Fine! Be that way. I only wanted to make us both more comfortable.” She rubbed up against D's side. “Are you sure?”
“Speak demon.”
Upset Lilith snarled, “She is nothing more than a tool. If it weren't for her two friends and that stupid ring, I would have had her in my control years ago! She's just a stupid girl that opened the door to the wrong person. Without the ring she'll be mine soon enough.”
“She's done well enough so far. What makes you think you can win? She's fighting for control even now.” D could see Lilith stiffen at his remark. But muscle by muscle her body relaxed. Sara was winning. D was interested. Humans were not the strongest creatures in his experience.
Lilith's face look worried. “What did you do?” She tried desperately to feel her throat but her limbs would not respond. “You bit her!” Lilith laughed like a mad woman. “Now I will be twice as strong.”
A half second later the laughing stopped. Lilith closed her eyes and appeared to go to sleep. D uncertain what the transformation of a demon possessed woman would look like checked for breathing. Leaning close he could just barely discern the movement of air.
A parched voice begged, “Kill me.”
No longer rimmed in red, just glistening with tears of pain Sara pleaded with her eyes. Somehow D knew it was her. It wasn't a trick on Lilith's part, though he would expect something like it from her. The pain of the transformation was just too real. Written on her face was a torment unlike anything she had ever been through, and that was saying quite a bit.
“Answers first.”
Sara shook her head, “Water first.”
D filled a glass of water but was forced to hold her up and help her drink it. He felt uncomfortable with the human contact. It was a rare day when he touched another person. He'd spent so long separating himself from the rest of the world that the intimate situation made him uncomfortable.
“Thank you. You are well Hunter D?”
D slammed the glass down on the table and sat on the one chair in the room. Ignoring the question he started with one of his own, “You knew what March was doing?”
Sara nodded. “I had planned to tell you before you left. I did not anticipate you leaving in the dark.”
“Tell me now.”
D's voice was hard. The cold edge told her he wanted the facts and nothing else. “Ramius March was drawn here by the stories of a woman who'd lived far longer than her due and the legend of King Solomon's ring. He knew I was not a vampire. The villagers are only too happy to tell stories of me to anyone with ears. Someone told him I had killed vampires in the past. So he set up shop in the monastery and killed a few people to get my attention. Like the idiot I am, I went to sort him out.”
“Once in the monastery I had to fight against not only his power of suggestion but also Lilith. In that place where she had first taken me, she was stronger than I realized. My body betrayed me on her order.” Sara closed her eyes as the tears ran down her cheeks. “I gave him the ring. He only let me live because he believed Lilith would have control of my body.”
“March has King Solomon's ring now. With it he can command any demon to bend to his will, even me. He is providing the demons with hosts who are too weak to fight the them. Then he turns them. With the ring he controls their every movement.”
D sat and listened to it all. Did demon possessed vampires have a weakness? He was willing to bet not even the Lady Sara knew.
“D I'm so sorry about what happened. I tried to get there sooner but I had to fight Lilith every step of the way. Without the ring it is so hard to use her power without giving in to her.”
D didn't reply. He just sat there mulling over the events in his mind. Vampires that were not susceptible to his rage, or light. Had March really succeeded in building invincible vampires?
Sara's cry of pain roused him from his thoughts. She lay on her side with her knees up against her stomach. She was sobbing softly into them. One arm was stretched wide because of the chains. The other was wrapped around her midriff.
“It's the change. Your body no longer wants water. It needs blood,” D told her, his voice indifferent.He would have to kill her. He should do it now. But Lilith was right; she really was just a stupid girl who had opened the wrong door. However she was perhaps the only person in the world who knew what it felt like to be like him. Except no one cares that she doesn't age.
He moved to Sara's side. She didn't deserve this. However this was life. He'd never taken a human life before. That he had become what he hated, what he hunted, angered him. She had done it to save him. There was no way to spare her. She had to die; but maybe she could give him the demon vampire's weakness first.
D forced her chin up so that he could look her in the eyes. They were so bright. “How do I kill March's abominations?”
Sara took a breath to steady her voice. “Faith will keep you safe.”
D waited.
It dawned on Sara that this would not work for him. “Oh.”
Another spasm took her then. The water in her stomach felt like acid in her body. Her tears burned hot streaks down her cheeks. She longed for death but deep inside she knew that would only mean sentencing some other poor soul to Lilith's torment. Sara murmured a prayer against the tops of her knees.
She did not deserve this. She was the innocent in all of this. She had saved his life. He owed her something. He sliced his arm on a dagger and brought it to her lips.
She shook her head. “No I need the pain. It gives me strength to keep Lilith inside.” Sara's eyes were wild with the thirst.
D forced her to take his wrist. “Drink. It will give you the strength you need.”
Instinct took over. She suckled at his wrist. Less than an hour before she had done the same for him. The circle was complete. She relaxed back onto the bed.
D pulled his arm away after a few swallows. The cut healed almost instantly. The pain was dulled now he could tell. Just a few swallows were all that it took to take the edge off. He bent to wipe the blood from her mouth.
His blood glistened on her lips in the dusty light of the room. He sat there on the side of the bed for a moment. An instinct long denied was trying to take control of him as well. Still weak from the earlier blood loss he was in no condition to fight it. He lowered his head. Into the kiss was poured centuries of self denial and a life lived alone.
Sara responded to the overwhelming need in him with a desperate need of her own. She opened her mouth to him taking everything he offered and giving all of herself in return. His hand caressed her cheek and traced a line down her neck. She longed to touch him as well. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair and feel his smooth skin against her fingertips. She stretched against the chain, her hand almost, but not quite reaching the side of his face.
D was lost to the feeling he had always denied himself. In less than a day he had broken every one of his own strict rules, but Sara's passion egged him on. Together they were two people that had tasted death; now they needed to taste life.
His blood on her lips only heightened the intensity of the moment. He had to have her, all of her. Tomorrow be damned, Right now all that mattered was this moment, this feeling. He belonged here. Something inside him told him this was right. It wasn't the chateau or the village, it was her. It was as if she had been made for him. Brilliant and strong she'd fought the demon within her to come to him. She was his match. Every part of him knew it.
He lay beside her now. When had he lain down? She couldn't remember. Sara moved against him, rubbing her breasts against his chest. She didn't care. She loved the feel of him. His quiet strength was just what she needed while her body went through a change that involved death. She wanted more of him than just his strength.
When she moved against him again the rattling of the chains prompted him to remove them. Somewhere in the back of D's mind he knew this was a bad idea but now that he was going to have her he needed to feel her hands on his body. His hand caressed up the length of her arm stroking the inside of her elbow, across her finely boned wrist and into the center of her palm. The chain fell to the floor as he moved his hand back down the length of her arm. He moved to release her other arm while nibbling on her earlobe. He drew just a single drop of blood and traced its path to her collar bone with the tip of his tongue.
Sara pulled him close to her. After being denied the feel of him for what felt like eternity she was frantic to touch every inch of him. She cupped his face in both hands and brought his lips to hers for a kiss that nearly stole her soul. Now it was her turn to taste her blood on his lips. It sent tiny electric shocks through every part of her, as her now vampiric senses awakened.
D felt her hands tugging at his clothes. Suddenly he needed to the feel of her naked body against his. The desire was overwhelming. With one quick move of a hand he tore her garment from her and she was laid bare before his hungry gaze. She really was his match. Her satin skin was pale from the night's events. Her breasts were just more than a handful and firm from her unnatural youth.
Sara gasped when he took her pale nipple into his mouth. She was frustrated with his clothes. She couldn't remove them fast enough. Finally D took pity on her. She was startled when an errant beam of predawn light highlighted his lean frame. He was perfect, without a scar or blemish. Sara knew he was strong but his lean frame was evenly balanced with muscle and finesse. His long legs partially covered hers as he lay back on the bed.
D felt the smooth tautness of her belly with his cheek while his fingers found the core of her. She curled up around him as he stroked her. When the pleasure reached an unbearable peak she pulled him up to her mouth once more. D wrapped his arms around her and pulled her on top of him.
She could feel him against her stomach, hard and ready. She kissed a path down his neck to his shoulders and chest. There she splayed her hands out across the well defined muscles in his chest. She traced their outlines with her tongue. When she moved lower she felt D's hands in her hair.
D could take no more. He needed to be inside her. He rolled over pinning her arms with his hands. He entered her with a ferocity demanded by years of self denial. There was a passing thought in the back of his mind that she'd been a virgin but it was blown away by the feeling of ecstasy that followed.
The pain of Sara's first time was overshadowed exquisite feel of him inside her. The pleasure again built to an unbearable peak but this time they climaxed together.
A wave of blissful rapture washed over D followed by a barrage of memories that were not his own. First was a memory of Sara as a child playing a game with three men. Two of which D recognized as Uriel and Raphael. They had not aged. Next a memory of fire and pain burned its way into his mind. Flashes of opening a door to an old woman, of dying monks and finally the vivid feeling of breaking the holy man's neck with her own hands, found their way into D's mind. Lastly he saw March and felt the indignity Sara had felt when her body betrayed her. Through all of it he felt the sultry evil of Lilith lurking just below the surface.
Sara's climax was followed by a string of feelings of loneliness and solitude that left her clinging to D. There were some vague memories of a woman who she thought might be D's mother. But always there was the power from his father held tightly in check. D's life was a sad song and Sara knew the lyrics.
He spent the day holding her in his arms with her cheek pressed against his chest and her glorious golden hair covering them both. He wasn't sure what she would be like when she woke but in his arms she was an angel. He understood a little of how Meier Link must have felt now. There was nothing for it though. He would have to kill her. Eventually someone would hunt him too. Someone would know that it had been he that turned her, not March. But for now D lay in the small room and held his angel.
Sara awoke late in the afternoon. She could feel the thirst but it was no where near as painful as it had been the night before. Lilith was there under the surface as always but she was much easier to contain today. She just sulked quietly in a corner of Sara's mind. She was alone on the bed. Sara looked around the room for D. She found him sitting on the one chair in the room. He was just watching her. He was fully dressed except for his hat.
Across his knees was his sword. They'd just made love like two people possessed and spent the night in each other's arms but he looked like he was ready to kill her if she made the wrong move.
D looked at her eyes. They were bright and clear, no red and no bloodlust. Though he was sure she could feel the thirst, it wasn't ruling her yet. “How are you feeling?”
Sara swung her legs over the side of the bed and wrapped a sheet around her. “Surprisingly in control.”
He put his sword on the table next to his hat. “We need to talk.”
Sara sounded small when she replied with a quiet, “I know.”
“You are fine now. You seem in control and the thirst has yet to take you fully. But soon…” D looked at her there wrapped in the white linen sheet with her blonde hair falling into her eyes and he didn't want to finish his sentence. “I will have to kill you. In time the thirst will be too strong, or Lilith will be too strong and I will have to end your life.”
“I know.” Sara didn't want to think about it. “Can't we just enjoy what we have without thinking about the future?”
“What about your people? What about March?”
Sara stood up and walked over to him. “It was a nice thought though, wasn't it?” She caressed his cheek and played with a lock of his hair for a moment.
“Yes.”
She moved to leave but stopped in the doorway. “I'll go with you to take care of March. You'll need me to take care of the children. Besides, it's my fault they were taken in the first place.”