Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ A Life of the Unknown ❯ The beginning of change ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is chapter one so please go easy on me just a little.
Chapter One: Going Through Life
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()( )()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Beginning of Change
The door to the head master's office opened. A boy held a young girl in his arms walked into the office. The little girl in his arms was had her head against his chest. She was still in a world of darkness. The headmaster saw the girl.
“ Kaname, why happened. Your covered in blood. Who is this little girl.” The headmaster asked.
“ There was a vampire that had gone berserk. He tried to attack her. I saved her killing the vampire.” He said.
“ Here, lay her on the couch.”
Kaname layed the little girl on the couch. She started to move. She let out a moan and opened her eyes. She saw the two people and wasn't afraid, but she begin to cry.
“Don't cry little one. Your safe here. There's no one to harm you.”Said the headmaster.
Kaname sat next to the girl. He started rubbing her back in circles making her calm down. The little girl soon climbed into his lap putting her arms around holding on to him. Something about him comforted her.
“Who are you, dear.” The headmaster asked the girl.
“Yuki.”She said.
“Well,Yuki, I'm Headmaster Cross and this is Kaname Kuran. Your at Cross academy.”
“Do you remember anything that happened . Maybe even before what you saw.” Kaname asked.
“ There was a scary monster. That's all I can think of.” Yuki replied.
“You don't remember aanything else.”
“No”
“Yuki , you just wait here', the headmaster told her.
The headmaster and Kaname stepped outside of his office and left yuki sitting on the couch. At first Yuki didn't want Kaname to let go of her loosing the nice warm feeling she had when he held her.
“ The girl had nowhere's to go. She must not remember so much from the trauma. She'll have to stay with me. We can't let anyone else take after what happened to her.”The headmaster said.
“ What are you going to do with her?” Kaname asked.
“ I'll take her in. I'll make her my daughter.” He replied.
They returned into the office.
The headmaster sat next to Yuki. Yuki wanted Kaname next her again.
“Well, my dear, you be tired. “ Yuki nodded. The headmaster could see she felt most comfortable with Kaname. “Kaname, Will take Yuki to one of the rooms. Good night.”
Yuki held her arms out for Kaname to pick her up. Kaname picked Yuki up and held her close.
“Where we going Name.”Yuki asked. Kaname was surprised by the girls name she called him.
“I'm taking you to your room. A mortal child like you needs sleep, but first a bath.”
Kaname opened a door to a large purple room. Another door led to a bathroom. Kaname started the bath water making sure it was not to hot or cold. He helped yuki undress and bathed her. When Yuki was done she stood wrapped in her towl while Kanmae went to his room to get pajama's for him and her. He put one of her knight shirts to where until the headmaster bought her clothes her size.
He thin let Yuki wait outside and sit in a chair while her cleaned the tube and changed himself. He put the dirty clothes and towels into a basket. Kaname carried yuki to her bed and tucked her in. He turned around to leave but she pulled his sleeve letting him know she wanted him to sat. Yuki scooted over and made room for Kaname. Kaname layed next Yuki. Yuki crawled over to be closer to Kaname. She layed her head against his chest.The little girl did something him. He wrapped her in his arms and they both fell asleep. They did not let go of each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Yuki Age Seven
Yuki sat down for breakfast with the headmaster.
“Now, Yuki, Eat your breakfast.” The headmaster told her.
“Father, when will Kaname be back?”
“He'll be back as soon as you eat your breakfast.”
“Oh!. I hate oatmeal.”Yuki wined.
“ Yuki, you hurt your poor father's feelings. After I slaved over a stove cooking breakfast for you.All you do is complain. You don't appreciate me your papa.”
“You made instant oatmeal in the microwave.”She mumbled.
The doors to the headmaster's courters opened with Kaname walking through them. Yuki got up from her chair and ran up to Kaname with her arm's open to give him a hug.
“Kaname you're here. I have earans to run , so I'll need you to watch Yuki for me.Now be good the two of you.” The headmaster said walking out the door.
“Come on , Let's go outside”. Yuki pulled Kaname by the arm to follow her.
“I'm right behind you.”
Yuki and Kaname layed outside in the shaddy grass next to each other. Kaname did not like to be out in the sun much,but he would if her was with Yuki. There was silence between them for a while.
“Kaname, where do you go when you are not at cross academy.” She asked.
“I'm sorry, Yuki, I can't tell you.”
“Why not?”
“How about we get some ice cream? I know you'll want your favorite, Banana Crème Pie.” He asked.
“Ya. Can I have a piggy back ride.”
“Alright, climb on.”He told her.
They went to get some ice cream. The headmaster watched the two of them from the window in his office. He knew the were so close, but as time would come that closeness and bond they had would begin to fade as Yuki would become older and learn how things must be. They headmaster was worried though because he saw they shared a deep feeling for each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Yuki Age Eleven
Kaname had been gone for a year. Yuki would wait for when he would return. Many times she would ring a rose bell her gave her that she would that only he could hear to let her know that she needed him. It was her only connection to him while he was gone. He gave it to her when she was young so if she ever needed him she should ring it. She never told him that it stopped ringing a long time ago. She would ring it but she could no longer hear the sound as well.
It was dark out. Yuki had finished cleaning and putting a boy that had just come to the academy a while ago. He would say a word to her. The head master had told her his name was zero and his clan was killed by a bad vampire. The whole entire time she was with him she could only see a feeling of a terrible loath for vampires developing.
Yuki layed on her be thinking if vampires chose to be good or evil. Kaname was a good vampire. She remembered the horrible vampire that tried to attack her years ago. Headmaster Cross had sat down with Yuki a while back explaining that there was a lin that humans and vampires could not cross. He made sure very well that Yuki under stood.
The next day Yuki took Zero breakfast. The glare he had told her that he wanted to be alone. She left him. She went down stairs to wait for her the headmaster's meeting to be over. She heard someone enter the room. She turned to see. Kaname.
“Yuki, I see you have been waiting for me.”
“Kaname , I'm waiting for the headmaster to finish his meeting he's in.
Kaname was about to her hug her when she bowed to him instead as a greeting.
Kaname was suprised at what she did. Kaname soon felt the feeling of loneliness when he was with Yuki for the first time. Their relationship was now starting to change.
As the head master entered Yuki spoke.
“I should go check on Zero and see if he had finished breakfast. I hope he just ate even if it were one bite.”She walked off.
“Kaname, it's good you're here.”
“Who' s zero?”
“He was vrought here last night. His clan was killed by a Vampire.”The headmaster told him.
“I see.”
Kaname did not like it at all. His Yuki was caring for some one else now other then him.
The change between Yuki and Kaname had begun.