Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ A Love Reveal ❯ A devastating Confession ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


A Love Reveal
Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight or its characters so do not sue Vampire Knight belongs to Matsuri Hino.
Author’s Note: Hiya people, this is my first fic on Vampire Knight so please be nice. I fell in love with the manga and had to write a fic on it. My favorite pairing is Yuki and Zero! But I also like the pairing of Yuki and Kaname. Read and Review.
Chapter 1 A Devastating Confession
Sighing heavily Zero looked out of his window to see that night had arrived to blanket the sky. Millions of twinkling stars appeared with the moon rising steady in the sky. He hated the nights more than anything else well not more than his hatred for the vampires. Vampires were the main source of his hatred of night, if it hadn’t been for their existence he might be living a normal life right now.
Zero slowly walked to his window to stare out on the open grounds to see if there was any commotion needing his attention. He opened his window all the way up to feel the light breeze of wind that caressed the leaves of the trees. Zero placed his hands on the window sill and leaned slightly forward to get a good look of the school grounds. He saw several students of the night class approaching the school.
Their walked resembled royalty and they moved as if they hovered a few feet off the ground. Girls from the day class came out of the school to meet them. Among them was Yuki who was trying her best to get the girls away from the night class. As always his breath would shorten at the sight of her and his heart would beat faster. Yuki had this effect on him ever since they were little. Zero let a smile curve his lips as he watch Yuki desperately shout orders to the girls to return to their dorms.
Her actions stopped however when she spotted Kaname Kuran. Zero’s smile fell away when he noticed Kaname moving forward to greet Yuki. Kaname grabbed Yuki’s hand when he was in front of her and he brought her hand up to his lips to kiss it.
Witnessing this display fueled Zero with renew hatred and jealousy that clouded his head. Without a second thought Zero jumped out of the window to land softly on the ground. He walked fast to where Yuki and Kaname stood. Kaname still held Yuki’s hand and Yuki stood blushing looking up at him with admiration. Once he was at their side, Zero pushed Kaname away from Yuki. Kaname and Yuki both turned to look at him; Yuki had a puzzled look gracing her face at Zero’s reaction and Kaname had an annoyed look plastered on his face.
“Zero, what do you think you’re doing?” Yuki asked irritation lacing her voice.
“Classes are about to start soon and you of all people should know that the night class must be on their way.” Zero answered shooting a glare at Kaname.
Kaname stood firmly in place with his arms crossed over his chest. Yuki turned red from Zero’s comment and immediately shooed the rest of the girls from day class away.
“I don’t think you should be worrying over if I might hurt Yuki. I think we both know who is most likely to hurt her.” Kaname said as he walked closer to Zero.
Scowling Zero retorted, “I have sworn an oath that I will not harm Yuki ever again. I will keep it no matter what you think.”
Kaname leaned slightly forward to whisper in Zero’s ear, “You better keep it. But maybe it’s not really apprehension for her safety that has you coming between me and Yuki, it’s your feelings.”
Zero stiffed when Kaname finished his sentence, he looked up at Kaname to see a smirk appear on his lips. Words fail to come out of Zero’s mouth, he couldn’t deny it and Kaname knew it. The smug bastard merely continued to smirk at him knowing full well he was right.
Yuki came back to where Zero and Kaname stood facing each other. Kaname turned his gaze from Zero to look at Yuki. His smirk turned into a warm smile as he said, “I fear I must go on my way now much to my displeasure. I hope to see you soon my dear girl.”
A crimson blush appeared on her lovely cheeks at Kaname’s words. Zero turned his face away from this display feeling disgusted. He wanted nothing more than to beat Kaname up but restraint himself. Kaname walked on to catch up with his fellow night students.
Zero turned to look at Yuki and saw her looking at Kaname’s back with yearning. Feeling jealousy spread through him he angrily said, “If you keep staring at his back you might burn a hole through him.”
Without turning to look at him, Yuki retorted, “Humph, my gaze will not burn Kaname but yours will. I still can’t see why you have to fight with Kaname every time he says hi.”
“I just hate him and there is nothing I can do about it. Come, my dear girl, we should make sure the girls are back in their dorms.”
Zero walked away from Yuki before she could turn around to hit him for calling her my dear girl. Yuki ran after him shouting at him, “You have no right to call me my dear girl, only Kaname.”
Zero stopped his brisk walk to look at Yuki. Yuki bumped into him when he stopped. Holding her hands to her forehead she angrily said, “Warn a girl when you’re going to stop like that, Sheesh!”
Ignoring her comment, Zero asked, “Why is he the only one who gets to call you like that?”
“Well it’s because…” Yuki started hesitantly knotting her hands together in front of her as she then added in a dream-like whisper, “I’m in love with him and that name is special to me.”
Taken by surprise at her confession Zero felt his heart cease from beating for a moment. He had no idea what to say, he felt his jealousy flare even more and wanted to do something about it. He felt like he was loosing her to Kaname, something that he could not allow to happen. Grabbing her arms he pulled her into him. Bending his face down to hers he whispered to her, “I’m in love with you.”
After whispering that he let his lips capture hers kissing her with all of his passion he felt for her. Ignoring his common sense he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, keeping her close to him.
Stunned by Zero’s action, Yuki was limped in his arms unsure of what to do. After a moment she kissed him back but then pushed him away from her when she realized what she was doing. Putting her hand to her mouth she glanced up at Zero to find him looking at her as if he was in a trance. She turned around and took off running to her dorm.
Zero clamped his hand to his forehead feeling revulsion seeping through him. What the hell did I do?
Author’s Note: So didja ya like it? Be sure to tell me what you thought and what needs fixing.