Vampire Wars Fan Fiction ❯ Chanel's Story ❯ In the Castle(Scene 3) ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Inside the Castle(Scene 3)

Chanel, Legolis and Arwen show Kiara around the castle while Jack, Mack and Galleria were showing Ayame around. Josh caught up with Chanel.

"Little Sister... I asked you where father was remember?"

"Yes Siama(Older Brother)... What do you want though?" I said stopping.

"Saursia(Little Sister)! Listen to Me! Father told Mack he would be back in 1 week. It's been a week and he's not back yet." Josh said.

"That is not my problem Josh. You may leave the castle and go looking for him. I must stay here to watch the castle & to train." I say turning around and walking away.

Josh sighed and roled his eyes.

"Saursia! I am afraid that father has passed on..." Josh says.

I stop and look back.

"You think or are you positive Sioma?" I reply.

"I am fairly positive Saursia!" Josh says.

"I think you are very wrong Sioma! He might just have taken longer to get more demon warriors for us to train with!" I say.

"Saursia! I am going to leave the castle and try to find Father. You are to stay here with Galleria and watch the castle while training. You are to do that intil I get back with Father." Josh says.

"You are not the boss of me Sioma! Father said that I could leave whenever I wanted to as long as somebody was here at the castle. He said the same thing to Galleria." I say.

"I though father left without telling you anything..." Josh said.

"He said about 2 days before he left and he added to that the words 'If I Leave Soon on a Journey'." I reply.

"Fine Saursia! I am leaving now..." Josh says as he walked toward the entrance of the castle and left.