Vampire Wars Fan Fiction ❯ Chanel's Story ❯ In the Training Rooms(Scene 2) ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

In the Training Rooms(Scene 2)

Mackerel was training Darien and Aqua in the forest. Jackel was training Dorinda and Galleria. Legolis was in the castle with his Cousin Arwen(they found out not to long ago) and Chanel. Arwen as making dummys float and then Chanel would blow it up with her fire. Chanel heard something behind her and pulled out her fun as she turned around. Arwen pulled out an arrow out of her pouch and grabbed her bow. Legolis did the same thing as Mack, Darien and Aqua run in from one side. Mack pulled out one of his swords and held it there. Darien pulled out her bow and an arrow. Aqua just stood there with her hand clenched. She could throw people across the room just by holding out her hand.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Jackel, Dorinda and Galleria were on the edge of the forest when they heard Chanel shoot her gun. The three of them run into the castle. Jackel pulls out his gun and points it at the intruder. Dorinda mutters something as her charm braclet changes into a white staff. Galleria pulls her sword out. Everybody looks at the intruder. Chanel sighed as she lowered her gun.

"I never tought I'd say this but JOSH!" I yelled at my older brother.

"Where is Father Chanel?" Josh asked calmly.

"He went out to find demon warriors. Why do you ask and why are you here?" Galleria said.

"Why I ask is none of your concern little sister. I am here because father summonded me here to train young Ayame and Kiara." Josh said.

"Who's Kiara?" I ask suddenly.

"More like who's Ayame sis..." Galleria says to Chanel.

"I am Kiara." A Young girl about Chanel's Age with flowing blonde hair walks in.

"Hi?" Arwen, Legolis, Chanel and Galleria say in unison.

"I am the ruler of Darkness, also known as Kiara." The girl says.

"I am Chanel, Princess of Fire" I reply back to her.

"I am Dorinda, Princess of Nature." Dorinda says after Chanel.

"I am Galleria, Princess of Wind, Sister to Chanel." Galleria says, slightly bowing.

Aqua snorted. "Aqua, Ruler of Hatred." She said.

"Arwen, Princess of water." Arwen said.

"Darien, Princess of Earth"

"Mack, Prince of Thunder"

"Jackel, Prince of Ice..."

"Legolis, Prince of Lightning, Cousin to Arwen."