Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Vandread 3rd Stage: The Neo Harvest ❯ Beginning of a New Life! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Hey this is DemonInuyasha1 with a new story… for Vandread! I know I usually write Inuyasha ones but I’m taking a break from that. This is after the original Harvest but there will be a new one (hence the name) And without further ado here is Vandread The 3rd Stage: The Neo Harvest- Chapter one!!

Chapter One Beginning of a Post-Harvest Life

One month ago the Harvest was defeated. By the crew of the Nirvana and another pirate ship, a man named Rabat and his monkey friend Utan, and the Tarak fleet. Hibiki the sole Vanguard pilot of the Nirvana, Bart the navigator of the Nirvana, Duero the crew’s other doctor, B.C. Captain Magno’s second in command, and the lovable robot Pyoro were sent to Tarak to find a few men willing to participate in the “Male-Female Cohabitation Experiment.” Dita the young Dread pilot came as well because she didn’t want to be away from Hibiki. She had recently admitted her love for the Vanguard pilot and had called him by his name and not Mr. Alien once. But Hibiki hadn’t admitted his feelings yet. And so our story begins…

“It’s strange,” said Duero, “All of Tarak saw what we accomplished by cooperating and living with women. Yet no one wants to try it.” “Well we were raised to hate the women, I’m not sure any of them are ready to change their lifestyle,” said B.C. They had currently been living in the ship they left Nirvana on.

That’s when Bart walked in. “Have you guys seen Dita or Hibiki?” he asked scratching his bald head. “I believe Dita is cooking for Hibiki and he is sleeping,” explained B.C.

Duero sighed, he was looking through a photo album of their adventures on the Nirvana. He missed Parfait a lot, but he would never tell anyone that except for maybe her. “You miss Parfait don’t ya? Eh, eh?” he asked nudging him. The young doctor blushed and turned away.

“Pyoro 2!!!!” the robot whined for like the millionth time. “Shut up already!” came Hibiki’s voice as a pillow flew across the room hitting Pyoro, “We’re returning to the Nirvana soon so just wait!” Hibiki took a seat beside Duero

“Oh, Mr. Alien!!” came Dita’s soft voice. Hibiki immediately froze up and a blush crawled onto his cheeks. “Um… yeah?” he asked turning to face her. “Come on! I made you something to eat!” she said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the kitchen.

In the kitchen the table was completely covered in food. “Did you make this all for me?” he asked surprised since she never had made him this much before. “Yep,” she answered with a pink tint to her cheeks. “Thanks,” he said kissing her lightly on the cheek before proceeding into eating the feast she had prepared for him.

Dita stood there frozen in her spot. ‘Mr. Alien … Mr. Alien … he kissed me!’ she thought.

Many Hours Later:

“We are approaching the Nirvana!” announced B.C. “Yay!!!!” cheered Dita. “I’m coming Pyoro 2!!!” Pyoro whined again. “I said SHUT UP!!!!!” yelled Hibiki hitting the robot.

Minutes later they docked in the hangar awaited by a large crowd. When the hatch opened Pyoro darted out of there to go and find Kahlua, Ezra’s baby. “Come on, Mr. Alien!” Dita said grabbing his hand and pulling him along down the ramp. “Huh?” he said surprised and blushing.

When Duero walked down it as well he noticed Parfait in front of the crowd with a pink tinge to her cheeks. He walked up to her and smiled. “He… hello Doctor,” she said smiling, “Welcome back.” “Hello Parfait,” he greeted her. She kissed him on the cheek causing her blush giddily and making a bright red appear on his cheeks too. Parfait grabbed hi hand and pulled him off through the crowd. Pai smiled mischievously, “That’s a Pai-Check!”

Dita and Hibiki attempted (keyword being attempted!) to sneak off past the crowd but… “Hey, Dita! Where do you think you’re taking Hibiki huh?!” Misty said hands on her hips and tapping her foot. “Um… we…um…” Dita tried to make up an excuse but was interrupted by Jura, “Yes, where do you two think you’re sneaking off to? I haven’t even got to welcome him back yet!” “Looks like it’s not only Misty who really missed Hibiki,” Barnette laughed.

“Hurry Mr. Alien! Let’s go!” Dita said pulling him along as she began running. Misty soon followed after them.

“Where… are we… going?!” Hibiki said as he stopped to catch his breath. “We’re going to my room!” she said excitedly. “Huh!? Um …I don’t know….” he said blushing nervously. “Come on. Please! You promised!!” she asked giving him the cutest look he’d ever seen plus the lower lip thingy. ‘Damn her for being so beautiful!’ he yelled in his mind. “Okay, fine,” he sighed in defeat. “Yay! Come on!” she said pulling him again.

Hibiki followed her into her room. He smiled, not at all surprised at her choice of decorations. She had alien toys she had made all over the room.

Before he noticed Dita tackled him to her bed. They both laughed and looked into each others eyes, Hibiki losing himself in her eyes and vice-versa. “Dita there’s something I want to tell you,” he said nervously. “What is it Mr. Alien?” she asked curiously. “Well…um…I…um….” he stuttered. ‘Just tell her you jackass!’ his conscience scolded him. “ I don’t how to say this since I’ve never told anyone this before so-” But he was interrupted by a bang on the door.

“Let Hibiki go Dita!!!!” came Misty’s voice. “Oh shit!” he muttered. He opened the door reluctantly and put up a nervous smile, “Oh… um hi Misty,” he said. “Oh I was so worried about you! Come on let’s go!” she said grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door. “Huh?” he said confused. “No!” Dita yelled, “Mr. Alien is staying with me!!” She grabbed his other hand and pulled him back to her. And so began their “Tug-of-War” over Hibiki. “Aauugh!!!!” he yelled, “What is it with you two!? Why do you have to fight over me damn it!!??”

He stormed off and headed towards the hangar. “Where are you going, Hibiki?” asked Meia. “I’m going out in my Vanguard!” he said still livid, “Can you get them to open the hangar?!” He hopped into the cockpit and prepped for launch. “When it was clear he flew out into space. “Let’s go partner!” he said to his SP Van.

To Be Continued…

A/N: Okay so there’s the first chapter. Update and tell me what you think. In the next chapter will be the first new Copy Drone if you know what I mean, if not you’ll have to wait till next time. DemonInuyasha1 out!