Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Vandread 3rd Stage: The Neo Harvest ❯ Confessions Part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I’m back with the 2nd chapter for 3rd Stage. Sorry it took so long to update but when you’re in 8th grade you don’t have much time! It may get confusing at some parts so email me any questions you may have to and I’ll be happy to answer them!

Chapter 2 Confessions

“RAAAAHHH!” yelled Hibiki as he sliced some asteroids into pieces with the Vanguards sword, “They’re just like children, fighting over me like I’m some kind of toy!!!” He was really only ticked at Misty for ruining their ‘little moment’. He cut away at some more of the space rocks. All of a sudden he felt something smash the shoulder and received a cut from the hit, blood dripping down his arm. “DAMN! What the hell was that?!” he yelled turning his golden mech around and seeing something extremely messed up.

What hit him was a peculiar black Vanguard semi-similar to his but resembling one of the Harvest copies. Hibiki readied his sword as the Vanguard drew its. “Take this!!” he yelled dashing at it swinging his sword at it wild but very skilled fashion. The other managed to block his blows and taking one minor hit to the arm. “Damn you!” he growled lunging at it once more with a powerful slash. The copy managed to block but both sword shattered. “Ow,” he muttered as he began to bleed down his chest.

“You’re pissing me off!” Hibiki said taking a punch at it but it disappeared. “Where the hell is it?!!” he yelled in extreme frustration, “Aaauuuughh!” He screamed in pain as he felt a blow to the back. As he still felt the thing’s pressure on his back he delivered an elbow to it’s head causing it to fly back. “Take that you son of a AAAHHHH!” he felt a blow to the chest. He was now panting heavily. It’s a wonder he hadn’t passed out yet. “At this rate I’ll be dead in no time and I haven’t been able to tell-”

“Mr. Alien!” came Dita’s voice. He looked up and saw her face on the screen. “What... what are you doing... here woman,” he said still panting. “I got worried about you so I came out here to find you!” she said with an upset look on her face. “Get out of here you idiot!” he said trying to fight back. Before he could say anything she flew up under him and combined with his Vanguard.

“What are you doing?” he said. “Come on Mr. Alien let’s work together to take this thing out!” she said enthusiastically. “Fine let’s do it already!” he Said trying to get to Dita’s Dread so they could fuse. The bright light subsided revealing Vandread Dita!

“Oh no Mr. Alien! You’re hurt!” she said noticing him bleeding. “I’m fine woman, let’s just take this thing out already!” he yelled. They turned to face the opposing mech. Vandread Dita towered over it like Shaq over a new-born baby. “Take this you piece of shit!!!!!” he screamed as they delivered a kick to it’s torso immobilizing it and finishing it off with the particle cannons.

As they made their way back Hibiki turned to Dita. “Why did you come after me?” he asked in a whisper. “Because I was very worried about you,” she replied smiling. He grasped her hand and whispered, “Dita...I....” But he never finished because he passed out from his injuries.

Meia! Get Doctor!” said Dita urgently. “Why, what’s wrong?” Meia replied. “Mr. Alien’s hurt! Badly!” she yelled. She climbed out of the cockpit carrying Hibiki’s motionless body. In minutes they had him rushing down the halls on a stretcher to the hospital ward.

It wasn’t long before a crowd had gathered outside all worried about the young Vanguard pilot. “So can anyone tell me what’s wrong with Hibiki?” asked Jura, “He looks like he was attacked by something!” “His Vanguard had some pretty bad damage and his sword was shattered!” said Barnette extremely worried.

They turned to see Dita crying. “Hey what’s wrong Dita?” asked Barnette. “It’s... it’s all... my fault...!” she sobbed before running off to her room.

“So Doctor, what’s his condition?” asked Paiway. “He seems to be stable but he’s badly injured,” reported Duero bandaging his arms, shoulder, and chest, “What could have done this to him...” They both turned when they heard the crying of Dita. “Dita...”whispered Hibiki in his unconsciousness. “that’s interesting...” noted Duero rubbing his chin. “What?!” demanded the nurse. “He responded to her outburst even though he is asleep.” “Love is in the air! Ribbit! Ribbit!” she said leaving then fighting her way through the mob. “I love you Dita....” the boy whispered. The doctor smirked to himself while he began to read through his book “The Birds And The Bees”.

“Oh Mr. Alien...” Dita sobbed into her pillow. “Dita? Are you in there?” came Meia’s voice. “What do you want Leader?” Dita asked looking up. “I wanted to see if you were okay,” the blue haired girl replied, “Can I come in?” Dita got up and opened the door.

As soon as she did she crushed Meia in a hug. “What if... something... bad happens to Hibiki? Like he never wakes up?” she continued to sob. Meia noticed that she used Hibiki’s name but said nothing of it. “Don’t worry he’ll wake up,” she comforted the young red head.

A Few Days Later...

Hibiki slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He saw a banner that read “Get Well Soon Hibiki!” He looked to his left and saw many cards addressed to him. Then he looked to his right and there was a pile of boxes of food. “Dita...”he whispered smiling.

He looked around and noticed that Duero wasn’t there. That’s when he heard “baby talk”. He looked to the floor and saw a familiar baby crawling her way towards him. He got up and picked up Kahlua. “What’re you doin’ here kid? Shouldn’t you be with your mom?” She replied by giggling and wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. “Come on, let’s go find Ezra,” he said leaving.

Before the baby was snoozing in his arms. When he arrived at the bridge he found Ezra and Pyoro arguing. Hibiki sweat dropped. ‘It’s no wonder she got away!’ he thought.

“Hey Ezra,” he said walking up to the quarreling pair, “Found your kid!” “Thank you Hibiki! “she said kissing him on the cheek. “Wait a minute! Hibiki you’re up! You got better!” Belvedere, Amarone, and Celtic, who was now wearing a geisha outfit, all looked up (Misty’s on a break! And B.C. and Magno already noticed.) “Yeah... um about that,” he said semi-nervously, “Could you ladies keep quiet about it for a bit?” They all nodded. “Thanks,” he replied leaving.

“Looks like someone learned some manners,” smirked Magno.

“What is he planning?” said Belvedere suspiciously. “I think I know!” said Ezra smiling. She knew that he went to be with Dita with no interruptions but she kept quiet.

TBC

A/N:sorry for the cliffhanger but I decided to split the next part from this chapter and add it to the next instead. Well review a soon as possible!

MINI-SPOILER: The final chapter will be a song fic with the song Higher by Creed! I’m doing this because I’ve got a great idea and I’ve just finished my Vandread AMV for that song! But in general I just love that song!!

Till next time my fellow readers!