Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ Vandread 3rd Stage: The Neo Harvest ❯ Confessions Part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3 Confessions Part II

Hibiki was sneaking around the ship trying to reach Dita’s Room without being seen. He finally arrived at her door. He walked up and knocked lightly. She opened the door and smiled. “Mr.-” but she was caught off by Hibiki’s hand covering her mouth. “Keep it down you idiot!” he hissed. Then his expression softened, “Could I come in?” he asked smiling slightly. She nodded and led him in.

He sat beside her on the bed in silence. After a few minutes he chose to break it. “Dita, there’s something important I have to tell you,” he said nervously. “You called me by my name!” she stated happily. “It’s just that I’ve been looking back on all those times I was mean to you and yelled at you but you always tried your best to make me happy,” he told her softly, “Then in the final battle you risked your life to save me from that brat.”

“I guess what I’m trying to say is I love you Dita,” he said pulling her to him and kissing her on the lips. She was surprised at first but began to kiss him back responding with more intensity. And they made out the rest of the nigh before falling asleep. (A/N: okay I’m not gonna get into that detail, I just can’t write that stuff let alone a lemon LOL!!!)

The Next Morning:

Hibiki slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and looked around, Dita catching his eye. ‘Damn is she cute when she ‘s sleeping!’ he thought kissing her on the cheek and writing a note that went to get breakfast before leaving.

As he approached the cafeteria he felt a sharp pain in his ear like someone was pulling it. “So here you are young man!” yelled the obviously ticked off Jura. “What do you woman? I just woke up!” he whined. “You gave us a scare last night running off without leaving a note!” “Who is ‘us’?” he as curiously. “Oh you’ll see soon enough!” And with that she drug him off by his ear. “OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!” he cried.

“Here he is!” stated Jura pushing him into the room with some of the crew members inside. It’s occupants were: Bart, Pyoro, Duero, Paiway, Parfait, Barnette, and Misty.

“I am in some deep shit!” he muttered, laughing nervously. “Hibiki’s in trouble! Ribbit!” taunted Pai. “Yes he is!” said Bart glaring evilly at him. “So, where were you last night? Hm, Hibiki?” asked Barnette. “I was uh-” “You could’ve left me a note!’ added Duero. “I know but-” “Once again he doesn’t think!” said Parfait.

The door swooshed open. Meia poked her head and said, “Hibiki! Gascogne wants to know if you wanted to play some cards!” “Thank GOD!!” Well guy, its been fun but I gotta go see ya!” he said running out of there like a bat out of hell!

One Hour Later:

“I can’t believe I lost again!!!!!” Hibiki yelled in frustration, “One more game! Please Gasco!” “Fine whatever you say. But I’m tired of telling you it’s not Gasco, it’s Gascogne!” she replied.

“Here’s what I got!” he said laying down his hand. “Looks like you beat me,“he said laying down her hand and smirking. “Oh yeah! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!” he cheered getting up and doing the Moonwalk and a variety of other victory dances.

After the cards were cleaned up Hibiki left and headed for the bridge.

“Captain?” he called over to Magno. “Yes?” she replied looking up. “I think there’s still some of the Harvest left.” “What’re you talking about?” B.C. said turning to the two, “We wiped them out we destroyed their mother ship!!” “I know but the reason I was injured was because I think I was attacked by one of their drones!” “If what you say is true we had better prepare for another great battle,” said Magno frowning.

After, he headed to the hangar and found Parfait and some of the other mechanics repairing his Vanguard. “Oh hey Hibiki!” said Parfait, “Just wanted to tell you that we’ve fixed your Vanguard. We were able to rebuild your sword and repair your rear armor.” “Oh, um great! Thanks!” he said smiling slightly before climbing into the cockpit.

He did a systems check to make sure everything was in order. “Oh Hibiki!” came Jura’s seductive voice. “What do you want?” he asked not taking his eyes off the screen. “Why don’t you take a break?” she replied smiling. “No thanks !” he answered hopping down and leaving.

That Night:

“Hey Bart, I’ll be sleeping in the Garden if anyone wants me!” he called to his BALD friend as he grabbed his alien pillow and a blanket. “Whatever, but don’t expect to be let back in!” he yelled back.

(Attention! Upcoming fluffiness! YAY!!!!!!/)

He found a good spot near a tree and under the stars. He laid down and was about to close his eyes when... he heard a soft a soft, “Mr. Alien.”

He turned over and saw Dita standing there in her pink alien PJ’s. “Oh hey Dita, “he said sleepily. “Um... I was just ... wondering... I couldn’t sleep so could I sleep with you?” she asked. Hibiki’s face was on fire.

“Y...yeah. Sure Dita,” he replied. She laid down beside him and rested her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. “I... love you Hibiki...”she whispered as they quickly fell asleep.

Hibiki groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He saw a bunch of blurry shapes and rubbed his eyes. The shapes turned into members of the crew, including Bart, Duero, Parfait, Pyoro, Paiway, Jura, Barnette, Meia, Misty, Belvedere, Amarone, and Celtic.

He laughed nervously and said, “Um... hi guys. What’re you all doing here?” He then nudged Dita, “Hey Dita... wake up.” “Hm... wha... what is it Hibiki?” she asked groggily. Everyone but Magno and Meia gasped at her calling him Hibiki.

She looked around and blushed, “Um I can explain!” Hibiki stood up and pulled her up by her hand.

“So... did you two sleep well?” Magno asked smirking. “ALRIGHT! WHO BROUGHT YOU ALL HERE!!!!???” he yelled majorly ticked off. “It was Bart!” they all said. “You know, you have some nerve gathering people to watch her and I sleep together! Even if it is unusual!” he yelled punching the helmsman in the arm. “Another stream of naughty thoughts!” said Misty blushing.

Then they all noticed a familiar ship pull up beside them. “Well hello there!” greeted Rabat appearing on the screen. “State your business,” said Magno seriously. “I’ve got some info you might be interested in! May I come in?” “Very well.”

After he docked in the hangar he stepped out followed by Utan who ran off searching for Pyoro. “From what I’ve found out the Harvesters are back,” he explained. Everyone gasped. “So Hibiki was right!” said Magno.

After he left Magno made an announcement throughout the ship of the news and everyone prepared for battle.

TBC