Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A New Start ❯ Heero's Little "Background" ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Escaflowne or Gundam Wing A/C

A.N. Before I start the next chapter, I remind you that you are NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE MY STORY. If I ever finish this story and you would like to continue from it, you will have to ASK ME (as in email me) and then HAVE MY PERMISSION. If I find out that any of you (which I doubt you will!) stole/copied (you get what I mean) my story, I will stop putting up my stories, take the stories down that are already up, and I will think of something very drastic! Lol

Anyways, other than that, I hope you enjoy this next chapter which is about Heero's "background" Here it is! ^_^

Now, let's rewind to before Heero left the room.

At the bottom right hand of the screen, Heero saw that he had just received an email from Dr. J. This is what it said:

Heero,

I am relieving you of you duties as the Perfect Soldier. You may still wish to work for us but now, it is your choice. If we do not receive a reply from you we will accept the fact that you have left to live your own life.

Dr. J

Reading this, Heero tried to embrace the fact that he had a chance to change. It would be tough for him but he has succeeded in accomplishing impossible-like tasks and surely he'll be able to this as well. With his mind made up, he closed the window, deleted everything on the computer and turned it off. He stood up, took his jacket and left.

He was going to start fresh in a way but he still wanted to keep his skills from being the perfect soldier. He kept his code name and decided that he should look for a girlfriend. Like a normal teenage boy would. He remembered that while he was trying to defeat OZ (A.N. You know, during the series of GW) he saw in the news, a small update about a teenage girl by the name of Hitomi Kanzaki that had disappeared by a pillar of light. Then, after almost a year (A.N. Lets say after the Marimeya (unno how to spell it! ^_^') thing more or less!) she had returned. He saw a picture of her. He thought that maybe he could get to "know" her since she was a little different from the rest of the people in the world like him. He looked her name up and found out where she lived and what school she went to. He enrolled himself in, received his uniform and went to school that next day.

`I don't even know why I'm doing this. Trying to find a girlfriend who doesn't even know me and I'm not even a "human". Well I chose this so I will stick to it. I will not fail. But I know I have to change a little... I can do that. I'll join the track team since I know she's in there.'

He walked in the school and found the office.

"Yes what it is?" Asked the secretly.

"I'm new to the school and I read in the notice that someone will be here to take me to my classes?"

"Oh yes. She will be here shortly. She will be in all of your classes. I hope you won't mind that."

"No, it's alright. If you don't mind my asking, what is her name?"

"Yukari."

"I see."

"Oh here she is now!"

Yukari walked towards Heero.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late! There was a morning practice for the track team and I'm the captain! Oh, are you the new student? Heero right?"

"Yes. My name is Heero."

"Okay then! Let's go before we get detention!"

She looked at her schedule.

"Darn, Hitomi's not in any of my classes. Oh well. At least I'll see her at practices..."

"Is she your friend?" Heero asked, trying to make converstation.

"Yes. Actually, she's my best friend and she's like a sister to me!"

Yukari showed Heero around at the same time they had their classes. The teachers let Heero sit next to Yukari in case he needed any help of questions.

The went by and then the bell rang.

"Well! I guess I'll see you tomorrow Heero? I have to go and coach the team."

"I was wondering, is it possible for me to try out? Or is it too late."

"Well, if you really want to, we can do a tryout run and see how fast you run. If you beat any of the guys' time then they get kicked out and you're in! Think you can beat them? First, what would you like, short or long distance?"

"Short."

"Well, the fastest time was around 10 seconds... Well let's go and see!"

Together, they walked towards the race track. Yukari went on ahead the get her things and Heero looked around for a certain senior female student.

A.N. Sorry if this sounded boring! It did to me! Anyways, did that last part sound familiar? Lol. I'll see if I can work on my other stories sometime! Lol I'll try to get the next chapter ASAP and not so boring as this one! If any of you guys know Yukari's last name I'd love to know! Lol