Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *~{Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon}~* ❯ ~*{Chapter 3:Ahsayuni}*~ ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon

Crossover: Inuyasha and Escaflowne.

Parings: Inuyasha and Kagome, mention of Van and Hitomi, Hitomi and a man from earth, Slight Millerna and Allen, and slight Shippo and Merle.

Warning: Rated for corse language, Gore and Major angest and Character Deaths. No Lemons though...I'll save you from that...lol. Limes maybe, if I get the nerve.

I had to reupload this chapter cause for some reason, it was deleted O.o? lol. Anyways, I was lucky that I put it in fictionpress.com, Or I had have to have remembered it all and rewrite it....Or I would have just given up lol. Anyways Im wroking on the next one, Half way done. Im sorry to every one.
Also, its a good idea for people to read the manga for this story. I dont want to spoil it for people.

Summary: Kagome finds her self blind, and lost nearly a year of her memories, forgetting everything about the well and Inuyasha. She also finds her mother and grandfather dead, and her brothers body missing. The traumitized girl is sent to live with her abusive 'father'.After waking up to a horrible expierance, Kagome runs away blindly, and finds herself at her old home. There, the tree transprots her to Gaea.

-

Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha, or Visions of Escaflowne...

-

Info:

- Scene Change
Characters Name -Change of point of view.
Dono- Japanese Honorific. Equal to Master or Lord.
Sama- Japanese Honorific in High respect, but not more then Dono.
fuyu no ame
-Japanese for Winter Rain
Youkai-Japanese word for Demon.
Miko- Shinto Priestess

-
-
-

This chapter is dedicated to Suzy Q 001 Who gave me my first review. Thank you

Inuyasha narrowed his eyed at the woman infront of him. The smile on her face unerving. What the hell was she so happy about? He cast it off, he didn't have time to ponder. He was still had to get the woman to Gesshoku without hurting the humans. Though he was half tempted...the young prince had a sharp tounge. He looked back at the girl 'Kagome' Her smile still hadnt faded.

About to quickly grab the girl and run, Inuyasha turned suddenly towards the forest, glaring icidly down the dark path.

'Ahsayuni'

Why didnt he smell him sooner? He cursed. He turned to the still smiling girl and pushed her to the other humans. The blond man, Allen, caught her, her smile faded into suprise and hurt.

"Take her and leave, now!" Inuyasha comanded, he turned down the path. The younge king must of senced danger and nodded. He grabbed the startled girl and carried her up Escaflwone, she struggled slightly in his hold.

"Inuyasha-sama!" She cried. Sama? This girl had some serious issuse. He ignored her and placed his hand on his sword. He knew why Ahsayuni had showed. His greed for power drew him to the light in the sky. No dout he had heard of the miko. He felt the strong wind of the wings on his back as they tooked off into the sky. But not fast enough. Black chains darted from the shadowed forest, encircling Escaflwone, bringing it back towards the ground. He heard Van curse, and the woman scream. damnit.

A low, quiet evil laugh came from the forest, filling the air with malic.

"Inuyasha-dono. Being compationet to humans? How the mighty have fallen." A voice taunted from the shadows.

A figure amerged from the narrow path. A young man with Darkend silver hair, pale with dark maya blue eyes. Obviously demon with his sharp ears and demonic blue markings on his cheak bones. Ahsayuni flashed a dark smirk, showing off his sharp white fangs.

"Be quiet" Inuyasha snarred. He pulled out his sword, he heard the king and the knight draw theirs too. "Leave befor I cut off your head" Inuysaha threaten. Ahsayuni gave a low dark chuckle.

"Now now, im not here for violence. At least not this time" Inuyasha gritted his teeth.

"Then what the hell do you want?" He growled out. Ahsayuni just gave out another dark laugh, mocking him. He heard the woman whimper at the chuckle, mumbling the name Allan. He turned his head slightly towards them to get their attention.

"What the hell you still doing here? I said get her out of here!" He comanded again. Ahsayuni's eyes narrowed, a twisted smile fitted his face.

"Not yet Inuyasha-dono, I havent played with her yet" Then he disapeared. Inuyasha cursed and quickly turned to the humans. he shot his hand out befor him and a invisable force knocked over the humans. Ahsayuni stood behind them, sword drawn. A pout on his face.

"Inuyasha-dono, Why did you do that? I almost had his head" He laughed the last part. There was no dout this man was crazed. Inuyasha leaped fast into the air, landing behind the humans, blocking them from him. He drew his katana. (not Tetsusaige)

"Van, we should leave, we can't fight with Millerna and Kagome here" Allen said. Finaly they're listening. He couldn't protect them and fight, not from Ahsayinu. They needed a distraction. Inuyasha cast his hand infront of him again, the force much stronger then the last, Ahsayuni quickly jumped in the air. The trees that were behind him broken and fallen over. Inuyasha lept in the air aswell and apeared infront of Ahsayuni, bringing down his katana. Ahsayuni brang out a hidden weopan in his long black kimono, A black bladed sai. Blocking Inuyasha, Ahsayuni turned in the air, trying to kick Inuyasha. Befor he could, Inuyasha brought his foot up and kicked him square in the chest, landing lilithly on the ground. Ahsayuni did aswell. Inuyasha could hear the people behind him try and cut off the chains on Escaflwone.

"Still fast as ever my lord." He laughed "Lets see if its fast enough" Ahsayuni apeared infron of Inuyasha. He lunged his sai at Inuyashas head, Inuyasha dosging by bending his back, nearly cutting his nose. He slashed his sword at Ahsayuni, who clashed it with his blabes. Sparks and loud clangs filled the air. Many chains from Escaflowne feel, but a few remained, keeping them to the ground. Ahsayunis blade teared through his arm, he let out a gasp.

'Fuck...'

"Inuyasha-sama!" That girl again. Whats with the honorific? Again he shook his head, blocking Ahsayunis next attack.

"Who is that Inuyasha-dono? A lover?" He teased, his voice always sarcastic, "How cute that she calls for you so formally." He laughed when Inuyasha sneered, twisting his wrist and narrowly missing Inuyashas left shoulder. Inuyasha grasped the sai in his hand, ignoring the slight pain. He wreched it out of the other mans man, and tossed it to the side forgotten. Inuyasha growled, and lept backwards. Ahsayuni laughed agian.

"It seems she is. I would like to meet your lover Inuyasha-dono..." Inuyasha cursed. He lunged forward, stabbing Ahsayuni in the chest.

'Fuck!' He thought again. The image of Ahsayuni turned to a black flame, an illusion. He tunred his head quickly, and the real Ahsayuni was a meter behind him, a new sai drawn. Inuyasha turned to run at him, he couldnt let him get near Kagome. He shot his hand out again at Ahsayuni, but befor he could knock him over, the sai that was in his hand had been thrown into the air, heading towards Kagome. Befor he could even think about it, he ran as fast as his legs could take him, till he was face to face with bright moonlite eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kagome~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome gasp with she felt somthing wet and warm splatter on her face. Her blind eyes widen when she heard a grunt and felt a body fall on her. She wrapped her arms around him and felt a blade sticking out of his back. He had protected her. Tears fell down silently. Was he going to die? They just finally found eachother! It wasnt fair. He cant die...

"Inuyasha-sama..." She whispered. The last chain fell from the hard metal like creature she was sitting on with the others. She heard the others talk and yell, but she couldnt hear them, just the slowly beating heart of the men in her arms and his ragged breaths. The felt infront of him. and the point of the blade just barly come through, missing his armor. It was too high not to miss anything. She didnt know if she should take out the blade...

"Here...let me look at him" She didnt want to give him up, but Millerna knew what to do. She let go of the dieing man, and drew her knees to her chest.

'Please be ok...'

She listen as the wind passed by her, she was sure she heard a bird pass by, it was warming up. She stayed quiet as she listen to Millerna work on the man near her,whcih must be hard with the narrow space on the thing that they are flying on. I could hear his heart. Bitting her lip, she said a silent prayer. she shot up when Millerna taken a smal gasp.

"What..." She whispered. Is he dead? Is he dieing? what?!

"He peirced his heart...it should have killed him instantly...but hes still breathing..."She mumbled. Kagome felt a small amount of weight life off her shoulders.

"He'll live then?" she heard Allen ask, his voice close. They really had no space here, she could fell allens knee on her thigh. Millerna gave a conferm.

"Its seems so...its strange. Youkia really are very strong." Van gave a snort. Kagome let a smile slip on her lips. When she was sure Millerna was finished wrapping, she layed beside him, his heart beat becoming stronger. She layed very close so not to fall off the egde, Allen and Millerna sat below them. The space really could barly fit two people laying side by side. But she didnt mind the closness...

She knew her behaver to him was strange. But it felt right. She didn't care what the others thought, or even him. She just needed to be close to Inuyasha. So he could release her mind and hold it. He held her happiness in his hands now, even though he didnt know it. That thought scared and exsited her.

Kagome felt the metal under her sway in the winds ever so slightly, they had slowed down. They must be away from danger. It grew hot. It was still night time right? passed midnight now though...that means its tomorrow now. Its her birthday today.

She frowned. Is this the first birthday she going to have without a party? She didnt remember her last birthday, infact thats when her memories disapeared. But did she have a party? Or even just a "Happy Birthday!" from someone? Well of corse her mother and grandfather would say somthing, maybe Souta...

She shook her head slightly, her cheak rubbing on Inuyasha's shoulder slightly. She was here to forget right now. Just for alittle while she couldnt think about them. They lead to memories with someone she wouldnt want to remember...As if her body knew what she was thinking, the burn on her back pulsed with pain, and all the bruises and cuts remember. Damn it...She needed to forget...She cuddled up asclose as she can without hurting him, and placed her hand on his. It was warming up.

'Please be ok...'

Kagome blinked in the the darkness, Where was she? She lifted her hands to forehead to stop the pounding. She was in a bed, very warm and overly confortable. Smiling slightly, she pulled the fluffy blankets over her head. A nice big bed is nice, but she'd rather be sleeping outside under the stars. But a warm bed was nice too. It was warm, but her skin felt cold when she touched her arms, as always did now. She layed there in a deathly silence. Her mind slowly breaking out of its simple blur.

'Thats right...I met Inuyasha...and he was hurt.' She though in her head quietly and slowly as to not trigger her headache.

'I wonder if hes ok.' She pulled back the blankets and slowly sat up. she felt a cool breeze on her skin. A window was open. Where was she? should she wait? What else could she do? Sighing, she layed back down. She wanted to see Inuyasha. She felt herself flush slightly. She felt like a child, wanting a doll or a blanket. She huffed and rolled to her side. She let her eyes close but didn't feel the need to sleep. She must have slept pretty long. Her eyes felt dry, it was very hot now and stuffy. She rubbed her hands on her cold skin to cool herself off. Where were her clothes? She was wearing a dress, light and confortable. But who undressed her?

Fear and shame bubbled in her. Did they look? Did her difigured back discusted them? Did her all to visiable bones and random begs of skin make them want to vomit? She felt tears well up behind her eyes. She hated it. She hated people looking at her, even clothed. She whipped away a fallen tear and calmed herself down. No need to get worked up. She rubbed her arms again, for warmth this time. She suddenly felt a sickining bite of frost in her stomach. she shuddered and rubbed her arms harder.

'theres no reason to get upset...' she sighed and closed her eyes and stayed as still as possible. Her grandmother and grandfather taught her to meditate. She used to do it all the time when she was little, but stopped when she got older. Now she started up again. It helped alot. As she entered a state of peace, she didnt hear the door open.

"Kagome?" Startled: Kagome sat up fast, making the burn on her back come back to life. Wincing Kagome answered.

"Yea?" She said meekly. opening one eye even though she saw nothig. She reached around her back and touched the burn slightly, wincing again. She hear the person gasp.

"Oh Kagome!" She heard Millerna run over the the side of the bed and reach for her, gentlly pulling down the night gown. She let her. She was after all good medic.

"It's bleeding again. I'll have to change the bandages anyways." Kagome heard her fuse around in a drawer nest to the bed, then pulled her night gown completely down to her hips. leaving her top half bare. Millerna cleaned it with a hot wet cloth, making it burn even more. Finally after she cleaned it with burning cream and hot water, she place a cold cloth on her bck, sending shivers down her body. It felt nice, and the pain was going away. After that, she started to wrap her, starting from the bottom.

"You should be more careful" She scolled. "Or it will never heal"

Kagome felt some anger fill her chest. No matter what she did, no matter how careful she was. It never got better. It was a reminder of what happen, to somthing she couldnt remember, and it would never go away. She'd have to be careful for the rest of her life.

"I know" She said quietly. Millerna continued her wrapping, doing it gently and slowly as to not hurt the hyper-sencitive burn.

"Where did you get it? It seems it might be alittle bit old, but reopend alot" She asked innocently. Kagome turned her head down. She came here to forget, but the scares and marks on her body would never leave her. As long as the scaring burn on her back burned, and people ask about it, she'd never truely forget.

"I don't really remember..."Was her answer. She heard Millerna give a sound of confusing. She knew more questions would come.

"Don't remember? How?" She pressed. Kagome just gave a small shrug to show she didn't want to talk. It worked. Millerna tended to some of Kagomes older cuts, some infected or needed some stitching. Kagome couldn't reach back there, she couldn't clean it as well as she would like. She wondered how Inuyasha's injuries were doing...

"Millerna?..."She felt the woman shifted behind her.

"Yes?" She answered polietly.

"How is he?...Inuyasha-sama I mean.." She mumbles, blushing slightly.

"Oh is doing...suprisingly well. I heard Demons heal fast and arent hurt easily, but I never knew to that extent. He woke up not to long ago, its still morning, you've only slept for 5 hours. Hes still can't move much with the stitches and the wound. He said he plans to leave befor the afternoon, and planing the take you I think...I don't know, Van doesn't say much. Don't worry, we won't let him take you if you don't want-"

"I want to!" Kagome quickly closed her mouth befor she knew she opened it. Millerna stayed quiet.

"I don't think that its a good idea..." Millerna pulled over Kagome to stand. "Anyways, lets get you somthing to eat. I'm having your clothing washed, do you mind wearing somthing of mine do you?" Kagome shoot her head, alouwing her to pull her across the room.

"Now I don't think you should wear a corset...though it's be inaporpreit with out one...I'll just put it pn lose..." Kagome held back a whimper when Millerna laced the corset, barely even pulling near the burn higher on her back. She carefuly pulled a silky and heavy dress over her, losly tighing the back.

"The demon, Inuyasha...said that you are blind right?" Kagome stayed still. He knew? She bit her lip nodding her head slightly.

"Oh, well the dresses color is dark blue. It suits you well, though I was I could tighten up the corset. you'd look much more put together." Millerna took her hand.

"Lets get you somthing to eat. ok?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Just wondering...remember in the last chpt...I made Inuyasha introdues himself to Kagome? Has anyone one ever seen him say his name in the Anime or manga? I havent! lol Anways. What you all think of Ahsayuni? I have big plans for him. BIG plans lol. I like him so far, although you've only seen a small part of him. ^_^ I know this took forever but I got it up, and I dont think many people are reading this story much at this point...but thoughs who are are awsome! lol so thank you. And I know some people are hating how fast the feeings are going, trust me, they're going to slow down soon. And again sorry for all the mistakes and grammer and stuff...I suck.Till next time...

~*Chapter#3: Forced Together. Humans and Demons*~