Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *~{Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon}~* ❯ -~*Chapter 6: Journy to Gesshoku: Part 1*~ ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
*~Lamenting Beauty From The Mistic Moon~*Crossover: Inuyasha and Escaflowne.Parings: Inuyasha and Kagome, mention of Van and Hitomi, Hitomi and a man from earth, Slight Millerna and Allen, and slight Shippo and Merle.
Warning: Rated for corse language, Gore and Major angest and Character Deaths. No Lemons though....I'll save you from that.....lol. Limes maybe, if I get the nerve.
Summary: Kagome finds her self blind, and lost nearly a year of her memories, forgetting everything about the well and Inuyasha. She also finds her mother and grandfather dead, and her brothers body missing. The traumitized girl is sent to live with her abusive 'father'.After waking up to a horrible expierance, Kagome runs away blindly, and finds herself at her old home. There, the tree transprots her to Gaea.
-Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha, or Visions of Escaflowne.....
Info:
'
'thinking'
''Whisperi ng''
"talking"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- Scene change

.~~~~~~~~~~~~Name~~~~~~~~~ -Change of point of view.
Dono- Japanese Honorific. Equal to Master, lady or Lord.
Sama- Japanese Honorific in High respect, but not more then Dono.
Chan- Japanese honorfic for woman. For close intamite friend. Somtimes given to young boys for and at the end of nicknames.
Youkai- Japanese word for Demon.
Miko- Shinto Priestess
Kami- Japanese gods.
Hai- Agreement. Yes, Ok, that sorta thing.
--
Suzy Q 001:....ok.....do you have ESP? I mean come on! lol, Am I being that obvious? lol. maybe its what I said in the stories summary....Oops. Yes its true....people dont go and see what she said or you'll ruin the story! But yes thats what I had in mind. lol. I wanted to give Van and Hitomi more romance when I first thought of this story. At first I thought of Hitomi and Kagome cousins....but I wanted for her to have more of a relationship with the people in Gaea, not just Inuyasha. After all, this is a crossover. Thanks again for the review. ^_^ Im glad you take your time to write to me about this story. So thanks again.
I Fixed up this chapter, because for some reason, it made the intired chapter into a giant paragraph lol. So, hopfully this is easier. I know I'm getting late for Journy to Gesshoku: Part 2, but, writters block has stopped me for the moment lol. I dont really have a outline of this story or anything. Just an idea. So...forgive me? ^_^
-~*Chapter 5: Journy to Gesshoku: Part 1*~
--
"Kagome? Kagome wake up." Said a gentle voice. Kagome didn't want to open her eyes yet. She was afraid....what if she wasn't blind anymore? She rather be then see what she saw.

"Kagome, we have to leave soon" Leave? She didn't want to. Not yet. She was warm. She wanted to sleep. Kagome felt slightly selfish.

"Get up you crazy girl!!" Someone screamed in her ears. Kagome bolted up and hit her nose on something hard. She finched back and held her nose.

"Ow!" Someone yelled in pain. Kagome slowly inched one eye open. Black. She felt relief and joy fill her chest. No more hellish battle ground. It was a dream. A horrible dream. And she was still in Gaea. With Inuyasha..... Kagome felt like an idoit for being happy about her blindess.

"What are you smilling at? You broke my nose!" Someone acused. Kagome blinked and turned her head to the voice. It was Merle. Oops...

"Sorry" She looked down shamed.She heard someone suck on her teeth.

"Don't say sorry Kagome. If Merle hadn't screamed in your ear..."

"Well she wouldn't wake up!" Merle yelled back. Kagome nearly felt like smilling again at the two. They were very pleasent some times.She felt like a teenager again when they argued.

"Hows Inuyasha?" She quickly changed the subject, wanting to know what happen to her small obsession.

"Him? Oh hes fine. Better then everyone else" Millerna laughed.

"You know he isn't that bad. Which is the reasone I had to wake you up. Now time to get ready." She felt her the shift on her right side, Millerna had been sitting on her bed.

"Whats going on?" Kagome asked, pulling back the blankets. She was aware that she was in another night gown. Again the feeling of discust came rushing back, but she hid it well.

"Well, We figured out a few things, and Inuyasha is bring Van to Gesshoku, to talk to his older brother, Gesshoku's high emporer. I am hiding out there till things cool down, and Allen is coming aswell to keep me company. Your coming because...well, they explain that to you soon." She said as she brung Kagome to the dressing screen and pulled the nightgown over her head.

"Have you asked Van-sama yet?" Merle asked who was still on the bed. Millerna sighed."Merle, you can't fallow him everywhere.."

"But I want to! Come on! If enough people bug him about it, I'm sure he'll let me..." Merle sound as if she was pouting. Kagome felt sorry for her. She would like it if Merle came. She was different from the other people. Openly rude.

"Okay I'll ask! I wont promise anything." Merle gave a sound of triumph, then left, closing the door none too gently. Kagome let everything sink in, as Millerna slipped a solf, silk-like robe on her.

"Your going to bathe first. Your dirty and your hair is a mess again." Millerna observed as she dragged Kagome into the hall, and into another room, which was stuffy and hot. Millerna pulled off the robe.

"Millerna, can I wear my normal clothes? It be easier to travle in...." Kagome asked quietly, as she slipped into the hot water. The burn on her back stinging, but felt better after awhile.

"I suppose. But you really look pretty in a dress Kagome-chan" Kagome felt Millerna gently pull her head back, and hot water go down on her head. Kagome ignored the complament, and let herself relax as Millerna worked in some nice flowery soap.

'Kagome-chan.... Does she see me as a friend?' Kagome thought with hope.

At first, she was just here for Inuyasha. But she wouldn't mind a friend...

"Smells nice" Kagome mused, first time trying to make conversation. Millerna giggled.

"Doesn't it? Its made out of rose water and Water crest." She explained. Kagome nodded numbly as Millerna worked her hair.

"Kagome. What do you remember, after you fell?" Millerna asked after while, she added some more of the sweet smelling hair oil. Kagome thought for a minute. What she saw was obviously a dream. So, why bother her with it? But, it really didn't feel like one. It felt real. The smell of burning flesh. The screams. The hot wind, and the bright red sun. Everything was too vivid.Kagome thought about the vision more, Millerna probably thinking she was trying to remember.

"Nothing" Kagome said after awhile. It was a dream. Right?

"Why?" She asked, curious.

"When they brang you in. You were out of it. You were shaking and crying as if you were having a nightmare....But whats strange, you had blood coming from your eyes. Everyone's thinking some demon did that to you." Millerna explained. Bloody tears? How weird. Kagome pushed it all to the back of her mind. It has to be a dream. Kagome didn't think she could handle it if it were real.

"Oh" Was all Kagome could say."Hmn" Millerna said quietly as she rinced Kagomes hair.

She gave Kagome a cloth to wash herself, and said she'll be waiting outside, and for her to take her time.Kagome slowly and gently washed herself. It felt nice. She felt like she hadn't washed in weeks, and didn't noticed how bad she smelled. The water went up to her chest. Nice and deep. Kagome let herself go under the sweet smelling water. Holding her breath aslong as she could. It felt so good, but she'd rather be in a natural body of water. It always felt cleaner. But, this felt good at the moment.Soon, befor she knew it. She had been in the bath for 20 minutes, and Millerna was calling her out.

"Kagome? I need to get your dress. They'll be waiting" She said from behind the door. Kagome slowly climed out of the rock tub, and felt the towel on the floor Millerna had left for her. Quickly drying off, advoiding her back, Kagome tied up her robe, and went to the door. She felt around for the handle and opened the door.

"Sorry" She said to Millerna. She sighed and took her hand and pulled her back to the room."I got someone to go and get your clothing. I'll do your hair. Do you ever wear make-up?" Kagome shook her head."Oh well. You wont need it for travling. But I will do it befor we arive. You must look your best when you meet new people."

Kagome half listen after she said she wouldn't be doing her face. She really didn't see the point. But didn't think of it much.Kagome smilled slightly when she felt her tank being pulled over her head. She wore no bra, which Millerna said that she threw out. It was ratty and had holes. She never really went shopping for clothing. Her father had to go for her and outright refused to buy her undear wear. She had to use her old ones. She didn't mind. Her bandages held her in place.Kagome slipped on her jackets herself, and sat down and let Millerna do her hair.

"You have beautiful hair Kagome-chan." Kagome again, ignorred the coment. Millerna combed throught her long black hair. She felt Millerna put some pieces of hair in braids, and pull it up into a pony tail. Millerna left some strands of hair to frame her face.

"There! That should be confortable for travel. Now lets go" Kagome yelped as Millerna pulled at her again. Then went down a few halls and Kagome caught her self from tripping 5 times."Your so clumsy" Millerna giggled, walking in a fast brisk walk. Kagome mumbled a 'sorry' which Millerna waved off with a laugh. We was really quiet pleasent. In a teasing so of way." I hope Van wont be mad at us. I was just suppose to wake you and bring you....ohwell, a few minutes isn't going to kill." Millerna mused as the walked. Kagome turned her head to the ground. Maybe she shouldn't have taken a long bath....

They entered The Great hall, and she could hear the conctruction. They were repairing the wall she supposed. The one she fell through, and into the water....Kagome shook her head to get rid of the horrible images. She didn't want to think of them. She wanted to forget.

"What took you so long?"Demanded a voice. It was Van. Millerna heaved."Well excuse us! At least let the poor girl have a bath!...men." She mumbled. Van just gave out a grunt. Kagome fiddled with her fingers."Well?"Millerna said inpathient. "Let's go" She hear the suffle of the peoples feet, there was about 6 other people in the room.

"Befor we get going" It was Inuyasha's. Kagome hid a small smile. "I want to ask you" She heard him walk up to her, she suddenly got nervous. "A few questions" His voice was calm, but that didn't ease her. She nodded dumbly. What could he want to know.

"..Okay..."

"Do you know what the Shikon is?" Kagome blinked at nothing. Shikon? The one her grandfather had told her about? She remembered, a week befor her birthday, her grandfather had ordered a ton of fake keychains of it.

"Maybe...The jewel of four souls?" Kagome asked."Yes, you know of it?" He asked, his voice getting alittle ergant. Kagome nodded."My grandfather told me of it. He said it was last placed at our shine, but, its just a legend." Kagome explained quietly, feeling like an idoit under Inuyasha stare. Even if she couldn't see him.

"So you don't know where it is?" He asked, his voice back to normal. She shook her head."No...." She heard him sigh in...refielf? Ohwell, as long as she didn't anger him.

"With that settled." Said Allen. "Lets get going"

"Millerna!" Merle yelled. "You said!! Liar!"

Millerna giggled slightly."Oops, I forgot. Van, Merle wants to come, so let her" Van growled. Kagome smiled hopefully. She hoped he let her.

"No Merle. No arguements" He said innoyed.

Merle winned."But I always go with you! Please Van-sama..." Kagome felt her heart string being pulled. She was crying?

Van sighed."This isn't like the other times. Where we're going is dangerous" They fought for awhile. She could tell Inuyasha was getting angery. Then she thought of something.

"It be dangerous to leave her here, if another attack came." Kagome said, Van and Merle quieted down, no dout to look at her confused. She can suddenly talk without being talk to right?

"It be more dangerous there for her, Lady Kagome. I don't think its a wise choice to bring Merle." Allen answered. Kagome forced herslef not to smile. She knew one of them would say that.

"If there was an attack, no one would be here to gaurd her. The samurai's would be too busy protecting the city. Merle would be left to fend for herself." Kagome stated, but she wasn't done. "And because she so close to Van-sama, she will be targeted by the assasins, I'm sure they figured that out by now" She finished. She fiddled with her fingers. The room was silent. They thought she never listen to their converstations. But, thats all she call really do. Listen. It had to work.

"Yea, what she said!" Merle called out. Kagome nearly laughed at her. Van gave an irrated sigh.

"Fine! But you do as I say and listen." He grumbled, no dout put off of the thought of Merle being taken because their relationship. She really didn't want him to feel guitly, but he seemed very stuborn. Kagome heard Merle laugh and jump around. It worked. Of course it worked. Who could argue with that logic?Kagome nearly fell when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind. She tried not to hiss in pain of her back.

"Thanks" Merle said. Kagome smiled slighty. "Crazy girl" Kagome giggled quietly as she let go.


~~~~~~~~~~Inuyasha~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha ran his fingers through his hair as he watch the cat girl walk away from Kagome. She wasn't much as an air head as he thought. At least she had a brain in her head. That would help. Inuysha turned to the boy who was standing quietly at his side.

"Rae" Inuyaha called. The boy quickly turned his head to his master.

"Hai, Inuyasha-sama." He said with a bow of his head. Inuyasha nodded to the window. Rae undestond and quickly took off, in a blurr. Van turned to him.

"Where is he going?" He asked. Inuyasha shrugged.

"He's going ahead. And ready everything" Inuyasha explained. Van nodded and headed to the door. Everyone fallowed after him. Millerna led out Kagome. Inuyasha watched her go. She looked kind of strange in her own clothing. She nearly looked like a man. He never seen a girl in pants and boots befor. In an odd way, suited her. Because she was just so...odd. She was very queit, yet she listened well and was very quick. She very odd and different from the other woman here. Inuyasha has yet to figured out if that was a good thing. Sometimes woman like that got on his nerve. They never shut up.

They went outside the city of Fanelia, Esaflowne in its flying form of to the side."I can't hold this many people on Escaflowne" Van warned, he had a small leather backpack on his shoulder, leaning slightly on one foot. Inuyasha looked at the people. Last time, he remembered that Van had barely carried all 4 of them, only able to get away from Ahsayuni. Allen had to carrie Kagome and Millerna had to walk till they made it to a village. He could barely remember, he kept going in and out of consciousness.

Inuyasha would be running, but Van wouldn't be able to make it all the way there. They didn't have time to walk all the way. It would take a day and a half if they hurried. Walking was not an option. Van had been able to carrie Allen and Millerna with little difficulty. Merle was short, and looked very light. She wouldn't make much of a differance. Inuyasha turned to Kagome.

"I'll run, and carry Kagome" Inuyasha missed the light blush that made it's way on her face. "Would that help?" He asked. Van thought for a minute.

"Yes, but we'll have to stop everynight. I can't keep controll for too long." Ok, 3 days. Fuck, he really hated how slow and weak humans were. He knew they needed to eat everyday and sleep. Van needed rest.

"Fine, lets just get going." He grunted and walked over to Kagome. Her head was cast down. He grabed her wrist and pulled her around behind him, and knelt down."Get on" He said shortly. He turned his head to see her nod slightly.

"Ok..." He felt her arms wrap around his shoulders, and she brang her legs up around his hips. Inuyasha tried not to notice the closeness and placed his hands under her legs and stood up. She gave alittle yelp when he did. Inuyasha faced the others. They were already on Escaflowne. Millerna hanging on to Allen, and Merle clunged to Van.

"Just fallow me and keep up" He waited for Van to take off first, and Inuyasha fallowed after him. Kagome yelped at the speed, and Inuyasha felt her arms tighten around him. Inuyasha nearly let go and miss a step when her legs also went tighter, and her body pressed into him deeply. Her sent asulted his nose.

'Fuck....'


~~~~~~~~~~~~Kagome~~~~~~~~~~~~

How fast were they going? It was scary, but, in a good way. Like a horror movie, or closer, to a rollar coaster. Kagome held on to him as tight as she could without hurting him. She unwillingly pressed herself closer to him. She nearly fell of when he took of like that. A warning would have been nice. After awhile, she let her head that lean back. She smiled as he lept off way into the air, it felt like flying.

Kagome gasped when she heard Millerna giggle and call out to her. Was she really that high? She griped the belt of his armor.After about an half an hour of letting the wind blow through her hair, Kagome let her head rest on Inuyasha's head. She felt him tence under her, but she didn't move. Her neck she sore, it need rest. If he wasn't going so fast, she wouldn't have need to strain her neck to keep it in place. Or so she told herself.

Kagome nearly fell asleep, when she felt somthing tickle her cheak. Kagome turned her head, and felt it again. She unwarped her arm from Inuyasha's neck and lifted it to his head.Cat ears. He had inhuman cat ears. It twitched away from her fingers. Kagome blinked.

"You have ears...." She whispered over the wind, not sure if could hear her. But he scoffed a second later.

"Really?" He said in a sarcastic tone. " And here I thought I lost them" Kagome blushed, glaring at the top of his head. His hair tickleing her face from the wind.

"I ment, on top of your head....You have Cat ears....." Kagome eplained. Inuyasha gave a growle.

"I don't have cat ears...."

"Yes you do"

"Dog, not cat" He corrected, sounding insulted. Kagome giggled.

"Dog ears then" She giggled again. He stayed quiet for a half a minute before he hiked her up in his arms.

"Keh"A grey silence fell on them. Neither unconfortable or confortable. For her at least. Kagome's hand still lingered on Inuyasha's head, near his fuzzy ears, but not touching. Oh how she wanted to. But, douted he would like that. Kagome yawned cutely and went back to nearly difting asleep, laying her cheak on the hand that was on his head. Pulled in and out of her dream land.


~~~~~~~Inuyasha~~~~~~~

Inuyasha lept over a fallen tree, always watching Escaflowne from the corner of his eye. He sences alerta and looking for anything out of the norm. Or, he would have been, if he wasn't so warped up in the girl on his back. She laughed at his ears. He could safely say, that was the first time a human had done that before. Inuyasha felt her hand brush his ear.

He felt a shiver run through him. Maybe holding her wasn't a good idea....She had a weird affected on him, and he didn't like it. He barely knew her! Inuyasha glared at the trees ahead of him.After a good 7 hours of travel, Van signled Inuyasha to stop. Inuyasha slowed his pace as Van set down Escaflowne. They were at the edge of The Fuyu No Ame Forest. They made good time today. He was glad the girl was asleep for most of the trip. He didn't want to deal with her. He was suprised how still she remined though. And how is back didn't even hurt.

Inuyasha walked over to the humans climing down from the Guymelef. Allen quickly came to Kagome and took her off of his back. Van placed down a few blankets and Allen layed her down. Inuyasha went into the woods to find dry wood, and came back with a rabbit in hand. They ate and Allen and Van chatted. Millerna easily flirted every once in awhile with Allen. Merle had gone to sleep. He would give Kagome her share in the morning. He wanted her to get as much sleep as she could. He didn't want her off track, it would become a problem.

After everyone was in their make-shift blankets, Inuyasha went into a tree, just above the one Kagome was laying under. Inuyasha caught himself staring at the girl now and then throught the hour. He glared at her sleeping form and forced his eyes away.How could she mistaken his ears for a cat? They were much different. Inuyasha cursed in his head let himself fall into a verylight sleep, his sences alert and awake.

'Stupid girl'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I got more into Kagome's old personality. More of her intellegance and wit. But not as much. Alot of talking I think lol. Oh well. I think this is a pretty long chapter. And some Inuyasha and Kagome fluff in there too ^_^


Preview to :The Other Sayomi Girl


Kagome sighed contently as she felt the rain fall on her face. It was a perfect rainstorm. The air was warm, and the water was cool. The lightining made beautiful light shows, and the thunder made a breath-taking melody. It was a perfect rainstorm. Kagome spinned slowly in the rain, her bare feet getting muddy from the forest floor. She would be in so much trouble if her family saw her like this. It wasn't how a Sayomi girl should acted.

Summary:Inspired by the book: The Other Boylen Girl.Kagome was born to the life of a courtier. But all she wanted to do was live in the country, a simple life. But her family has other plans for her. When the Emporer starts going to her for converstation and entertainment, her family pushes her to become his mistress. Kagome does as her family tells her, but as she plays the emporer, she falls inlove. Not wanting to hurt him, she plays dull, and cold. Soon, his attention turns to her rival and sister, Kikyou. Knowing her sisters real plans, Kagome fights to win back the Emporer Inuyasha.


**Fragile Dreams Confused and GreyYou
and Scream, But Your Their Prey**