Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A Dragon of Prophcey ❯ The Blue Gem ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: The Blue Gem

Starcross looked Van in the eye; "You must have faith in those you love. Anyway, back to my past. My daughter was born 9 months to the day after the Destiny war. I had to leave her father to return to my family, I didn't know I was pregnant until after. Sai & me have always been ravels, but she went crazy after she found out I had a daughter. When Tsumura, my daughter, was 3 years old, my mom was watching her while I was out. Sai broke into my home, and killed my precious Tsumura, my mother, my father, and my little brother. She drove me to who I am today. I've wandered for years, and learned how to fight to take my revenge."

"I'm very sorry for your loss. Dose the father know?"

"Not yet. He doesn't even know he had a daughter. As far as your love goes, I know she'll return to you"

"What was your daughter like?"

"She had black hair, green eyes mixed with brown, her fathers stubbornness and pride, my temper, and very sweet. I miss her so much. I swear on my daughter's grave, my ancestors, and my honor and soul I WILL kill Sai for what she did to my life and my daughter!"

Van stared into Starcross's dragon eyes, and saw something familiar in them, *Hiotmi?*

The blue gem on Starcross's forehead glowed brightly, and Van found himself on the ground and staring at Starcross for the second time. Starcross was human again, short of. Starcross had dragon wings, a long tail, and dragon talons on her hands and feet, but still had the blue gem on her forehead.

For the first time, Van got a real good look at Starcross. She was tall and slender, long dark blond hair with streaks of red & brown tied into a tight high ponytail, hardened green eyes that have seen too much pain, too much hardship.

There's chapter 2. Can anyone guess who Starcross really is?

An original character

Hitomi

I'll let you guys figure that out.