Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ A Dragon of Prophcey ❯ Hitomi's Letter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Hitomi's Letter

Sai paced in her room. *How could that spell fail? It was supposed to turn her into a stupid land dragon, not a sky dragon. I wonder if she discovered the power of the gem. I must find a spell to block its power, before she discovers it.* Sai started looking through her books.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Van walked into his room, it had been two days since he had met Starcross. His advisors did not like that he put Starcross in the room right next to his, but he dismissed them. Van saw a piece of paper on his bed. He picked it up, and opened it.

Dear Van,

To let you know I'm on Geia. If you try to find me, you won't be able too. I'll come to you, after I take care of some things. I know you met Starcross. She's a friend I met a while back. Trust in her. I'll be near you, watching, though you will not see or recognize me, but I'll be there.

P.S. I love you

Love,

Hitomi S. Kanzaki

Van sat down on his bed, *Hitomi's here?*

Well what do you guys think? I think it's my best chapter so far. I know it's short. The other chapters should be longer. For those of you who have read Hitomi's Song story, Chapter 9 is almost complet.