Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Burn it Black ❯ Autopsy ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Burn it Black-Chapter 5

We also found a chemical that would have paralysed his body for some time and painfully kill it with the blood running the other way.
big para

The chemical that was found it in the body it questionable of its capability and they had to find the chemical compositions of it to find exactly what it did to the body.
after

Disclaimer: I do not own anything of escaflowne, including the guymelefs, the characters and the countries, except for artemisia and the rest of the parnassus'. I won the story and I adapt the idea of having a he said she said thing. I don't own the title, as it belongs to Injected and their record label.

A/N: Yeah, I noe i changed her name from artemis to artemisia, but lets pretend that artemisia is her full name! letz pretend dat artemis is her nick name, or sumfing! now y'all noe bout evelyn being the actual christabelle allendes. I'll explain more in dis chapter about how she is the actual one and why. Also, i reveal sum secets about evangelina's death and yeah! carry on...

::Dilandau::

He couldn't just kill himself, I thought as I sat alone on my bed, clad in my armour, thinking about the suicide of Lord Miguel. Aurélie had come in to clean earlier and she didn't seem too happy when I mentioned Lord Miguel's death. She was almost crying. Although his death needs to be fully investigated with an autopsy and all, I still can't believe he's gone. I wonder where his daughter-- my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Dilandau?" called a strong yet calm voice.

"Yes?" I called back.

"This is Folken, Dilandau."

I opened the immense oak doors with intricate carvings to reveal Strategos Folken with what looked like a report in his hand. "What's that?"

Folken glanced at the paper in his hand and said, "I'll tell you." I motioned for him to sit on my chaise longue.

"We are doing an autopsy on Lord Miguel body and we're investigateing the scene and we've found some interesting things. First of all,we found other fingerprints on the knife, that weren't his. He seemed to have a good struggle before he died and his undertaker should be as skilled as he was. Secondly, his wounds showed no clotting so they were inflicted after he had died. Thirdly the slit on the stomach to release any buoyant gases. He was murdered and we believe his killer is still at large and wants us to find him/her. This is a report of what we found so far."

Folken handed me the report.

I opened the folder to reveal what the report read. It was only three quaters of a page and it looked messy yet the information had to be written quickly. At the top, there was a list of the investigators including Folken, Lord Alejandro, some of my dragonslayers, Dr. Stuyvesan, his team, and a medical journalist who wrote this,
Ms. Jensen. The beginning read of where the body was located and how they thought Lord Parnassus was killed. Similar to what Folken said, the following paragraphs described graphically what they found in his body with the autopsy later in the labs. It continued to state that they will begin the autopsy and would finish later this week.

"Dilandau, the investigators sent me to get you to that site. Just don't burn anything. Lord Dornkirk will be there as well so behave," said Folken as I finished reading the report.

"Fine but I can't stay long, nor can the dragonslayers that you sent there. We have to get back for training."

"Certainly, Dilandau."

Folken followed me to the transport waiting by the Vione port. We got in and headed to Ispano.


"Hello, Lord Dilandau." greeted Chesta, "You have to follow me. This way," he added.

He led me through the doors of a large circular building. It had a stone exterior with a series of vines growing in the front part of the building, up to the windows at the top, from my perspective. There were seven small windows situated across the front of the buildin. The doors were made of redwood and had carvings of two serpents facing each other, the rest of their long bodies coiled at the foot of the door, all of which was carved in great detail.

The interior of the building was simple. The foyer had simple hardwood floors and a placid water fountain was set in the centre of the foyer. There was no scond floor and the seven small windows above lit the interior up a bit. Seven doors made a semi-circle around the fountain. The doors themselves were simple and, like the entrance door were made of redwood and had the simple Ispanian designs on them with five curved lines formed from a point on the lower right hand corner of the door. A chandelier was held up above by a strong wire and a switch was placed beside the front door on my right. Seven windows aligned above the door let the sun's rays spill in, during the day.

"In here, Lord Dilandau," Chesta said as he showed me to the third door from the left.

I opened the door and walked in and saw a change of clothes, a cover cap, gloves and a safety mask, covering the mouth on a metal table. The room was quite small, with one curved stone wall and the other walls that joined that were on a slight angle.

"Change into these and I'll meet you at the door to tell you what to do," Chesta instructed as he left me in the room.

I took off my day armour and changed into the strange looking outfit before me. I took one look in the mirror and walked out of the room to see Chesta leaning against the wall beside the door. He pointed to the room two doors on my left. He headed towards it and I followed his lead. I knew what was behind that door.

Chesta and I entered the room and I walked up to the table. The room was sterile and I had to take in the stench of the dead body. The cabinets were brushed metal and there was a pool of water nearby. There was a table in the centre which held the body which was cut up a bit and surrounding it were three people who wore the same outfit as I did.

Referring to the report Folken gave me, I assumed the one in the middle was Dr.Stuyvesan, and the people on the side were, as I assumed, part of his team of doctors. One young and fresh looking red-haried woman wore the same outfit and me and she had some paper with her perhaps for recording what the team was doing. I assumed she was Ms.Jensen.

Dr.Stuyvesan, or whoever it was held out his hand. I shook it as he greeted me. "Good evening, Lord Dilandau, I am Dr.Stuyvesan. This on my right is Dr.Mercedes Stadnicki and to my left is Dr.Astrid Tirado," he pointed to the red-haired woman standing nearby. "That's as you probably know is Ms.Jensen. She wrote the report Folken must have given you earlier. She will be recording some information."

Chesta stood beside the pool of water where a tray of tools were held, where I assumed he would hand them to the doctors.

I shook hands with Dr. Stuyvesan and Dr.Stadnicki and Dr.Tirado.

"Your friend Chesta here will help you with the understanding of what we find in Lord Parnassus's body and after this, you will receive a full report from Ms.Jensen.

"Dr.Stadnicki and Dr.Tirado here are experienced doctors and helped discover what was in Lord Parnassus's body. We have worked a bit on what caused the wound and now we are working on the tissue."

Then Dr.Tirado spoke, "I understand Strategos Folken brought you here to just look on what we're doing, so that's the reason you're wearing that."

I looked down at my outfit. "Yes, I was wondering why I was wearing this. You must understand that I can't be here too long. The dragon slayers and I have to return to the Vione for training," I stated.

"Folken informed me about that already," declared Ms.Jensen with a half smile.

Dr.Stuyvesan looked at Dr.Stadnicki and Dr.Tirado. "Let's continue. We should finish examining the tissue in a little more than a 16th of the moon." (A/N: in other words, about an hour or more. I made that one up!)

He looked at Chesta. "Pass me the scalpel." When he took it, he cut into a piece of flesh for the tissue as Chesta flinched.


A/N: Yeah, my knowledge of meds isn't dat bad! well, i used my med term dictionary and it helped somewhat. I didn't know you could cough out blood after pregnancy. I also didn't noe aortic stenosis was the narrowing of the valve leading from the heart into the aorta! well, enuf od med crap! I'm finally started writing chapter 6 and it'll b up nxt month! sku's back an all, so it'll ba while! ciao!