Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Enter the Dragonslyers ❯ Chapter 2 Lullaby ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Chandra found her son after running around for a half an hour. He had fainted underneath a tree. He hadn't have a shirt on so his skin was burned and there were small blisters all over his back. She held his body against her and rushed inside and carried him to the bathing room and turned on some cool water. She soaked a towel and pressed it against his back.

She undressed the now crying boy. The blisters were getting worse.

Sebastian and the little girls were standing at the bathing room door.

"GET a healer!" she yelled at them. She now crying. Why did this have to happen to her son?

A half an hour later a healer had finally came.

He had told her to put some aloe on his back every day and have him sleep on his stomach and if he is in pain to put air on his back until the blisters disappeared.

Later that night Chandra sat on Dilandau's bed. She was putting some aloe on his back. Her soft touch always emitted pain in him. He squeaked every time she had touched a blister. She took her clean hand and rustled his hair which was in a bowl cut.

"Eww, mom don't put that tuff in my hair." He said trying to brush her hand away his voice sounded like a whine.

"Don't move and I touched you with my other hand. You want me to sing to you?" She asked him.

"Yes please."

"Heavens gift to me

Just the way you are

A new age child

From a distant star"

She watched as his squeaks got smaller as she sang on.

"It feels so good

Just to be

So close to your love

You are heavens gift to me"

His eyes closed as the song continued.

"you are sweet and pure

just the way you are

mamma's precious jewel

daddy's rising star"

Sebastian walked up the stairs, the girls had just left. Their sorry's had stressed him out.

"there so much in life

for you to see

so much to be

you are heaven's gift to me"

He could hear his wife singing that song that she had sang to their son all the time.

la la lalala*

Heavens gift to me

just the way you are

a new age child

always in my heart

there so much in life

so much to be

for you to see

you are heaven's gift to me

la la lalala*

la la lalala*

there so much in life

for you to see

so much to be

you are heaven's gift to me"

Away from the pain Dilandau fell asleep.

"That's a nice song hon."

"Thank you," She said.

"I am sorry, I have been swamped with work I didn't notice that he didn't have a shirt on. He wont call me father."

"Yes I know, I think it is because you gave him your facial features and I gave him the way he looks. So he would only call you father if you were albino. He will call you father soon enough. And I don't blame you for this incident one bit if I would have been less day dreamy today then I would have been with you and he would of asked me. So I blame it upon myself for this accident."

"Don't blame yourself for this."

Baslam

A two year old Chesta sat on a chair. His mother was brushing his hair with a soft brush. Though he liked the feeling of the brush it was the fact that she had been brushing his hair for the last hour trying to get every strand in perfect place. He dared not to move his head or he might be there for another hour. He wasn't that stupid. His blond hair reached his ears.

Carly the maid shook her head in astonishment.

"Lady Galpin, maybe it is time for young Master Galpin to play?

"Yes I guess. Chesta go on, and if you get dirty I will have you bottom bruised."

*Two years later

Somewhere in-between Fanelia and Asturia.

Guimel Métosa watched his parents help the man. His father was cutting open the man's stomach. A spear-head had broke off inside the man. His mother was tieing the man down to the table from thrashing around.


"Guimel, this is no place for you, please son go outside." His father said

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well that's chapter 2. that song is a real song that I know. So I cant take the credit. So we have met Dilandau, Chesta, Guimel, Gatti, and Celena. Just so you know, my boyfriend had made up the last names for Chesta and Guimel for me. He also helped me with the other names so give him the credit for the wonderfull last names. Oh yea I forgot to say that in the last chapter the raiders were just raiders that took children away from their homes and killed women and men. So well see ya R/R