Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Love in unusual places ❯ practicing ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3, Chapter 3! Again, I'd like to thank everyone who reviewed, this is for you guys, and of course dj (who bullied me into writing this tonight! ^-^) I don't own anything here (except diana, oh and bree) so don't sue, I don't own anything anyways. So, enjoy minna!!

"Took ya long enough." Dilandau said boredly as a yawning Hitomi walked up to him in the park. Dilandau was sitting under a Sakura tree, watching Hitomi walk up to him.

"Oh be quiet. It's not like I get up two hours before school every day. I am kind of tired you know."

Dilandau looked over her array of clothes. "Awww, you dressed up just for me!" he said sarcastically. Hitomi just glared. She had on a baggy hoddie and a pair of track pants.

"Lets just get started ok? Before I fall asleep."

Dilandau moved over so she could sit next to him under the tree. "So, what does the lovely lady want to do first? Me thinks sleep." He said, trying to make her laugh. `What am I doing?' he thought to himself as the words left his mouth.

Hitomi looked at him in confusion, as a small smile broke out on her face. She closed her eyes and leaned back unto the Sakura tree, in-avertedly leaning on Dilandau too. "We could either start from the beginning, or we could start from the end."

Dilandau snorted. "Indecisive, aren't we?"

"If I wasn't so tired, I'd hit you. But anyways, we should start practicing. Why don't we just start from the end and work our way back."

Dilandau shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his script book. "Why not?" He began to leaf through the book. "So, the last scene we have together is.." he stopped "o-ok, why don't we start from the beginning." He said, blushing. `I can't do this scene with her. I really want to, but..I just couldn't.'

Hitomi opened her eyes to see Dilandau blushing. She grabbed the book from his hands and leafed through it to the last scene. She began to read down the page, then reaching their parts, began to blush also. `It had to be the kissing scene didn't it.' "W-well, we're g-going to have to do this sometime, why not now?"

Dilandau cleared his throat. "Ok, well lay down."

If it was possible, Hitomi blush grew larger. "W-What??"

Dilandau rolled his eyes. "To do the scene dumbass, what did you think? That I was telling you to get down so I could screw your brains out?"

`I wish' he thought.

`I wish' she thought.

"N-no." But she lay down anyway, closing her half way.

Dilandau grabbed his script book and began to read the lines, looking down at Hitomi sweetly.

`I almost wish he wasn't acting that out.' Thought Hitomi dreamily.

"How oft when men are at the point of death Have they been merry! which their keepers call A lightning before death: O, how may I Call this a lightning? O my love! my wife! Death, that hath suck'd the honey of thy breath, Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty: Thou art not conquer'd; beauty's ensign yet Is crimson in thy lips and in thy cheeks, And death's pale flag is not advanced there. Tybalt, liest thou there in thy bloody sheet?
O, what more favour can I do to thee, Than with that hand that cut thy youth in twain To sunder his that was thine enemy? Forgive me, cousin! Ah, dear Juliet, Why art thou yet so fair? shall I believe That unsubstantial death is amorous, And that the lean abhorred monster keeps Thee here in dark to be his paramour? For fear of that, I still will stay with thee; And never from this palace of dim night Depart again: here, here will I remain With worms that are thy chamber-maids; O, here Will I set up my everlasting rest, And shake the yoke of inauspicious stars From this world-wearied flesh. Eyes, look your last! Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips, O you The doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss A dateless bargain to engrossing death!
Come, bitter conduct, come, unsavoury guide! Thou desperate pilot, now at once run on The dashing rocks thy sea-sick weary bark! Here's to my love!" he finished, pretending to chug a vital of poison.

Hitomi had trouble fighting back a smile. `He's amazing.' She thought.

Dilandau kneeled down by Hitomi and held her hand, his face turning bright red." O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die." He bent over Hitomi, drawing his face close to hers. She could feel his breath hot on her face. Her eyes snapped open to see him gazing down at her face. The world melted around them. They could feel electric shocks running through their bodies as their faces closed in, diminishing the distance.

`He's gonna kiss me, he's gonna kiss me, he's gonna kiss me!'

`I'm gonna kiss her, I'm gonna kiss her, I'm gonna-'

Both their thought came to a crashing halt as something small and furry burst in between them, making them loose hold of each other and roll to either side of the object.

"Bree! There you are!" said a young voice. Hitomi and Dilandau looked up to see a young boy, around the age of ten, with blonde hair and vibrant blue eyes scolding the small furry dog. "Look what you've done, your bothering these people." He wagged a small finger at the dog.

Hitomi hoisted herself to her feet, not daring to look at Dilandau.

"Is this your dog?" she asked, slightly annoyed, but trying not to sound it.

The young boy bowed in front of her. "Yes. I'm sorry that she disturbed you. She managed to break out of her leash."

"Oh, that's ok.."

"Chid."

Hitomi smiled. "It's ok, Chid. She's a very nice dog." Hitomi bent down to give the dog a pat on the head.

Dilandau stood up also, glaring at the dog. "Mutt." He muttered.

Hitomi glared at Dilandau.

Chid had by then place the dogs collar back on her. "There. She should be able to get away anymore. Again, I'm very sorry for the disturbance. Bye!" With that, he turned around and jogged out of their site.

Hitomi looked anywhere but at Dilandau. "So, I think that's enough practicing for today, d-don't you think?" she asked, still not looking at him.

Dilandau shrugged, wishing they could re-do the last scene, but not brave enough to ask. "Whatever." Was all he said.

Hitomi checked her watch. "Ok, an hour until school starts." She sat back down and grabbed her book bag. "Chem time."

Dilandau sat down next to her, still keeping his distance. "Huh?"

Hitomi looked up at him. "Oh, I didn't finish my chem last night. I just don't understand this stuff!!!" she said,, exasperated.

Dilandau looked over her shoulder at the books. "Naming huh?"

"Yes. I don't understand how to do the stupid naming of molecules."

Dilandau moved closer to her, forgetting the scene a few minutes beforehand, and pointed to the book. "It's actually easy, all you have to do is us the same rules for ionic naming, but use mono, di, tri, etc, for the beginnings of the oxides."

Hitomi just stared at him.

Dilandau sighed. "Ok, see this little number after the O?"

"Yeah, two."

"Ok, that means is dioxide. If there was a three there, it would be tri, and if it was a four, it would be tetra, etc, etc. Get it?"

Hitomi smiled at him. "I actually think I do! Thanks Dilly."

Dilandau choked. "What did you just call me?!?!"

Hitomi continued to smile. "Dilly."

Dilandau glared, but it was more playful then angry. "Fine..Hit Me."

Hitomi smacked him in the arm. "DON'T call me that! I get enough of it from my bratty brother."

Dilandau hold his hands up in defeat. "Fine `tomi."

Hitomi smiled cutely. "That's better." She checked her watch again. "We should start going soon, schools starting."

Dilandau stood up and held his hand out to Hitomi. "Come on."

Hitomi grabbed his hand, and he pulled her up. Once she was up, she started to turn, but her feet got caught in her book bag, and she fell forward onto Dilandau, their lips touching. As soon as they touched, Hitomi pulled away.

"Oh my God! I'm really really sorry! I tripped up in my book bag, and I feel, and-" Dilandau silenced her with a hard kiss on the mouth, pulling her to him. She closed her eyes and leaned into his embrace. He slowly put his arms around her waist, massaging her back. Hitomi moaned into his mouth as she put her hands to his head, playing with his silver locks.

When they pulled away from each other, they were both gasping for air, their faces red. They smiled at each other, still in each others arms.

"That was amazing." Dilandau said softly to her. Hitomi nodded in response.

Suddenly they could hear a bell in the background. Hitomi glanced at her watch again. "Shit! I'm gonna be late for first period. Damn you and you free period!" She hastily gave a swift kiss on the mouth, grabbing the books and running toward the school. She turned around, and whilst jogging backwards, gave a quick. "Later Dayz!" and then was gone from his site.

Dilandau put a hand up to his mouth were she had kissed him, and smiled. `Maybe something could happen after all.' He though, as he grabbed his jacket, heading for the school after Hitomi.