Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Love in unusual places ❯ ending ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, back with another chapter! (today's a snow day and I had nothing better to do) This story now officially has no point to it. The plot line is dead and it's not coming back. I thought about killing someone off to make some changes but then I realized that that would be evil and I could never kill dilly or van off..well, maybe van. *hides from dj* So, in conclusion I'd like to apologize for what this story has become. It was so nice in the beginning..with an actual plot line *sigh*


So, I just finished reading the last chapter because I typed it on notepad and I didn't save it on my hard drive and I forgot what happened, and I realized that, oh my god I have horrible grammar and I can't spell. I'm extremely sorry for the last chapter's spelling and grammar!! Gomen!




Chapter 6 (final chapter where nothing really important happens except for major fluff)




Hitomi looked in the mirror in her dressing room and took a deep breath. There was no way she could do this! She had looked out through the curtain and saw the rows upon rows of people that had already arrived. She put her head in her arms and closed her eyes. What a time to get stage fright. She heard someone come in the door and seconds later she felt a pair of warm arms around her middle.


"Hey" Dilandau breathed in her ear.


Hitomi turned around in his arms and lay her head on his chest. She looked down at his attire and burst out laughing.


"You're wearing tights"


Dilandau glared at her.


"We all have to wear them," said a voice from the doorway. The couple turned to see Van standing in the doorway with a laughing Diana at his side.


When Diana's giggles finally subsided she turned to Hitomi.


"So, you ready to go on stage Juliet?"


Hitomi groaned and buried her head in Dilandau's arms.


"No!"


Diana looked confused and Dilandau mouthed 'stage fright' to her.


Van looked at her watch. "Well you'd better be ready son as we have to go on in" he checked his watch. "2 minutes."


Hitomi jumped out of Dilandau's arms and started to fix her make up. When she was sure it was perfect she grabbed Dilandau's arm and pulled him out the door.


"Better get this over with." She muttered.



-------



{{After the play}}



Diana smiled and bounced around Hitomi's dressing room. "Wow, wasn't that amazing! That was so perfect guys! We should do more plays! Didn't that give you a rush?"


Hitomi, Dilandau and Van looked at her strangely.


"Yes Di, now if you'd just sit down and stop acting like a freak we could go home."


Diana licked out her tongue but sat down.


Dilandau stood up behind Hitomi and began to massage her shoulders. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" Hitomi just sighed.


Van smiled evilly. "Well, I hope that was fun because it just so happens that another play is starting soon..anyone wanna give phantom of the opera a try?" He gave a yelp as everyone threw whatever they could find at him. "Just asking"





THE END




*hangs head* that had to be the worst chapter I've ever written. *sigh* Oh well. If you really feel it's necessary you can leave a review...