Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Love in unusual places ❯ par-tay ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back from that long vacation. I've been so incredubly busy with everything that i've neglected my story. But in that time I did see Harry Potter and The Lord o the Ring..the two best movies in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks to everyone who reviewed, i love you all! *hugs* Sorry if this chapter has no real point to it, but I couldn't really come up with a plot twist (that wouldn't go against my Hitomi/Dilandau religion). So here it is, in all it's boring intiraty. It should get more interesting soon though (i hope!).


Oh, and one last note. The spell check is screwed up on my mom's computer (that would be this one) so if there are any spelling mistakes (which there will be) gomen!!!



Chapter 5 a





"Why ARE we doing this again?" Dilandau asked his girlfriend as he took the bags of chips out of the grouchery bag. "There is going to be a cast party, or did you forget?"

Hitomi turned around and glared at her boyfriend. "No I didn't forget. I just wanted to have a little get together for just the four of us."

"Still looking for a good reason."

"Oh come on! We're making memories here!"

Dilandau snickered.

Hitomi gave him an exasperated look, but wisely droped the subject.

An hour later, when they had finished putting everything out and cleaning the room a bit, they both sank down unto the couch. Hitomi rested her head on Dilandau shoulder, breathing in his scent. He smelt like an odd combination between leather, colonge, and cigarettes.

"You know" she said, breaking the silence, "You should really stop smoking, it's bad for your health."

He shrugged his shoulders as best he could. "I do alot of things tht are bad for my health, it prefects my bad boy image. Smoke, ride my bike" at her wierd look he added "motorcycle. Plus dating you.."

Hitomi smaed him in the cheast. "Why is dating me dangerous?"

He rubbed the spot where she had just hit. "Thank you for proving my point tomi."

She chuckled and lay her head back down on his cheast. She let out a long, content sigh.

"I never want this to end."

Dilandau kissed the top of her head. "Why would it?" He played with her hair. "Who whould've thought this would have happened." he said softly, more to himself then her.

"Hmm?"

"I was just thinking, two months ag, if someone had said that we'd be together I would have probably laughed, well, after kicking their ass."

"Me too..well, leaing out the kciking ass part." She looked up into his eyes. "I never saw this coming."

Dilandau gave a half smile, and was about to speak, when a knock, more like a banging, came at the door.


"Come on guys" said the person on the other side. "I know your in there!" Hitomi rolled her eyes and got off the couch. "Coming Di."

"Come on Hitomi, it's really cold out here!!! Open up!"

Hitomi walked over to the door and opened it, revealing two very cold people. She looked outside as they hurried in. "When did it start snowing?" (1)

"Oh, when we were about HALF WAY HERE! Argh! I got soaked." Diana said as she brushed the last unmelted snowflakes out of her hair.

"And your saying I didn't?" Van said, also brushing the snow off of him.

Diana licked out her tounge and went to sit in a chair in the living room. Van followed cloe behind, to the amusment of the two other people in the room. Hitomi snickered, while Dilandau made a whip cracking sound.









(1) It's the winter ok? Go along with it.