Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Memories ❯ Thinking of you ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Memories

amber_1uk@yahoo.co.uk

Remember that Amano was about to leave for England at the begining of the series? Well I've decided that in this story, he's still in Japan, and we pick up where it ended.



(sigh) "Another day, another worry" Hitomi thinks to herself.

Whilst waiting for the train home to arrive, she lazily looks around, comforted by the warm, crimson glow that the setting sun has thrown over the city.

"More home work. Great, just what I needed this week, more stress!"

"Hey Lia, don't you think that Amano and Yukari make a perfect couple?"

"Yeah! Hey I know, lets ask Hitomi to do a tarot card reading for them! Hey Hitomi! "

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that you coul do a tarot card reading for Yukari and Amano?"

"Sorry guys, I've given it up for good now"

On the train home, it was getting dark. The light was slowly creeping away, leaving everything for the on coming darkness. Gradually, one by one, everything was enveloped in total darkness by the time Hitomi
had got home.

"Hitomi! Yukari phoned you just before you got in! She said it was important, so I think you'd better phone her back."

"Thanks Mom! 02..33..4..45..623, got it. Hello? It that Yukari? It's me, Hitomi."

"Hitomi! Where thet hell have you been?! You've just missed the most cute looking guy ever! - besides Amano of course - but you've just got to see him Hitomi!! Every girl and I mean, EVERY GIRL practically went all ga-ga over him! And it's making all the other guys pre-tt-y jealous!"

"I heard that there was a new student in school today, but I didn't see who it was."

"Hitomi! How could you miss the biggest event in school history?!"

"Well I was quite busy on the track today in case you didn't notice! And after that, I was so tired, I just wanted to go home."

"Okay okay, I'll leave you in peace then, but just wait till school tomorrow! You'll see why everyone's talking about it! Bye Hitomi, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Yukari."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Aaahhhhhh!!!! I'm late! Thanks to that stupid essay I had to finish, I'm late for track practice!!!"

As she ran down the hallway in her tracksuite, narrowly missing fellow students from her year, she runs towards the steps, merely stopping in time, to catch herself from falling flat on her face on the last step. She stops, frozen by the growing sensation of shock, fear, and pain. Yukari and Amano are walking towards her, holding hands and were talking together, (though they haven't seen her yet) she sits down, a single, stinging tear cascading down her left cheek.


In the distance, she could see that the pink cherry blossom trees were nearly out of bloom, sending wave upon wave of pink petals everywhere, blown by the wind - leaving a trail of pink petals in it's wake. The colour contrasting against the lush green field that they were in. The white cherry blossom trees were just coming in bloom, and some have already started to send their own waves of white petals in the wind, creating a 'dance' of colours. One tree, in particular, looked suspiciously familiar.....like a pair of wings, that belong to an......angel.


All curled up, with her head resting on her knees to hide her pain from the others, she starts to cry; at first, silent tears, but then the pain became too much to bear, and now her tears were cascading down both cheeks like waterfalls, knowing no bounderies. Then, a soft and gentle voice spoke to her -

"Hey little lady, what's the matter?"