Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Some one's always saying goodbye ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi there this is my second fanfic of Escaflowne I know I haven't finished my first one. But I'm dying to share with you people again this another story that keeps on haunting my mind for the past weeks, and because of this I've been having a hard time on thinking on what to write for my next chapter on my first story because of this one. Again I do not own any of the characters and definitely No! No! No! I am not making money on any of my fanfic. Just a hobby and also to help me improve my English grammars as well because I'm a terrible writer when it comes on constructing a good grammar, and I deeply apologize for that. Whew! I already said too much ne, so much for my crap. -.-
Some one's always saying good bye
Chapter 1
When I first saw you
By: dmfanel
It was a beautiful Monday morning and all of the students were in the auditorium to witness the battle of the brain competition that was held in Fanalia High school. Each different school has their own selected student to represent them. Although everyone was excited about it, there's this one person who seems to be not interested on the said activity. That's why the raven boy was at the school roof top again were he usually spent his day when he felt like not in the mood on attending any of his classes or an activity like this one and even if one of his friend was in that said competition to represent Fanalia still he preferred to be on his usual hang out than to cheer for his friend. It's not that he didn't want to support Dryden; he was just confident enough and believes that his friend will win and won't let their school down. Yup! That's Dryden all right always making sure his reputation was good as ever and even if he was that smart and a bright person in terms of clothing style, heck! He's always in and not a geeky type.
"Fanel! I know you're here. So don't intend on running away from me again coz it won't work!" said Dilandou crossly and he appears in front of the raven boy while he crosses his arms in front of his chest and waited for his reaction. But when he got no response from his friend lying on the floor eyes close he scowled.
"Damn it! Man! Don't play deft on me! I know you're awake and listening so, stop fooling around!"
"Go to hell Dilandou! I'm trying to sleep here!" Van shot back still his eyes closed and not even bothering to move from his position.
"Fuck the hell up! I don't care even if you're sleeping or not, because you will hear me out whether you want it or not!" said Dilandou through greeted teeth, forcing Van to stand, by grabbing his collar.
"Hey! Watch it?! You're gonna ruined my uniform!" said Van and smack away Dilandou's hands.
"Hah! As if it's worth wearing it knowing that you always cut class." Said Dilandou and grins to his friend.
"Am I the only one? Duh you're the bad influence here." Said Van and lightly punch his friends shoulder while he smirks to the silver haired boy.
"Ha ha! Thought I got you there." Said Dilandou and place his arm on Van's shoulder like a brotherly way. The raven boy only smiles and places both of his hands inside his pockets.
"Let's go to the auditorium and support our friend Dryden."
"Noooo way man! Its sooo boring in there and besides it will only give me a head ache hearing their questions."
"You think I'm gonna accept your damn reason! Fuck man you have no choice coz I'm gonna drag you there even if it's the last thing I'd do!" after saying those words, he grabs his friend from his collar and yank Van all the way to their auditorium room.
"Damnit! Dilandaou , you're choking me!!!" roared Van and trying to unsuccessfully remove his friend's grasp from his collar.
"Oniisan, are you sure Van will be here with us? I mean Dryden is our friend, so it's important that he should be here to support him?" a short haired blond girl said who sat beside Allen that has the same color like his eyes.
"Don't worry; I'm positive of it because I've sent some one that can surely drag him here." said Allen to the bewildered Celena while an impish smile can be seen on his handsome face.
It only took 30 minutes after the blond boy had said that to his sister when they heard someone's yelling that made all the students inside the room turn to see where the noise had come from.
"See, I told you Celena that Van would be here." He said and chuckles. Celene was dumfounded (sd form in anime term) when Dilandou heaved the raven boy to the vacant seat beside him.
"Darn you Albatou! I swear you gonna pay for this!" Van was fuming with anger to the silver haired boy who sat beside Celena.
"Oooooh I'm soooo scared!" Dilandou teased and grins wickedly to his friend.
"Grrrr! That's it! You've gone too far!" he was about to smack his friend head when suddenly he heard a female voice speak.
"Celena, hi is that seat taken?" said the red haired girl, but she was not alone for she was accompanied by her two friends, one was a tall and has browned haired teenager that resembled like Allen only his hair was just shoulder length and Allen's hair was blond, and the other one was a teenage girl that Van was enthralled with. She has the most beautiful emerald eyed that he had ever seen and her golden brown hair was tied up with some locks that cover's her face and shoulder. Her skin was white and flawless; damn she looks like a goddess that was sent from heaven.
"No, go ahead. You, Amano and Hitomi could take the vacant seat." Said Celena and smiles to them.
What Van didn't know, Dilandou was already grinning like an idiot when his friend notice the way he was gaping at the emerald eyed girl who just sat beside him. His hearth was hammering like mad inside his rib cage which made him forget that he was about to smack the silver hair's head a while ago.
"I see that you're love at first site to Hitomi." Said Albatou in a low voice that he's the only one could hear him.
"Shut up!" whispered back Van while his face begun to flush.
"Ooooh, touchy eh! Man I'm warning you she already have a boyfriend so just forget it whatever you're thinking right now."
Van didn't say any thing on his last remarks instead he just sat beside her quietly while he secretly glances at her.
End of chapter…
dmfanel
End of my first chapter tell me what you think about it and maybe some of you guys are beginning to have some ideas of what might this story turn out too well all I can say is let finish my story and see if what you all think were correct. I just borrowed the title of my fic on one of my favorite love song "Some ones always saying good bye by: Alonna" I'm really really sorry for all my grammatical errors because I only made this first chapter really fast and I didn't bother to check all the grammars before I've posted it because of some very important reason. Don't worry I'll try my best on the chapter on this story. Review please….