Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Sometimes Things Change ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sometimes Things Change

~Chapter01~

"Tomi wake up! Where going to be later for graduation!" Shouted a voice from out side her door.

Hitomie yawned she couldn't have possibly over slept. She rolled over and looked at her clock `8:30' was blinking on the clock. She jumped out of bed and raced for the shower, as her friend laughed, walking back into her own room.

Hitomie got in the shower letting her thoughts wander. `colleg graduation! It's been so long since I've seen him, even in my dreams, six years! He promised he'd stay with me there, he promised he'd love me forever. Oh Von what happened to you, why have you not brought me back to Gea. I wish I could go back to Gea.' Hitomie sighed as she got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her.

"Don't forget to pack!" Adrian yelled from her room. Hitomie sighed once again walking into her room. It was a bright place that contrasted with her mood greatly Violet and silver, was the décor. There were candles everywhere around the room in various sizes. She walked over to a large full length merrier hanging in the wall.

She had changed a lot since she had last seen Von. She was now taller and her curves had come in giving her all the right stuff in all the right places. She had grown her hair out and it now reached mid back, violet streaks littered her hair. There was a tattoo on her shoulder blades, of two black wings sprouting. She sighed and through on some clothes before running out the door with Adrian right behind her.

"Von what are you doing?" Folken asked annoyed with his younger brother.

"What do you mean brother?" Von asked, saying brother as if it were the lowest insult.

"You got engaged to that Princess Parina, what were you thinking, you just meet her what about Hitomie? He asked glaring at the raven haired young man.

"Hitomie's gone she left and she's not coming back, and I don't care what you think about Parina, I'm marrying her no matter what!" Von said finalizing it.

"Fine" Folken said walking out. "You don't deserve her anyways."

"Were going to it?" Miguel asked his commander.

"Yes" Said taking another sip of his wine.

"But why?" Miguel asked nervously.

"Because I have a feeling something interesting is going to happen. Now inform the others! Dilandau Barked , bowing Miguel left immediately. "Very interesting."

Hitomie and Adrian ran down the street trying to get there on time. Juts before they could enter the front door of the college, a bright blue pillar of light came down a pone them, when the light vanished they had as well.

That's all for now, hope you liked, pleas read and review.

Latter