Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The 3 Elements ❯ To find ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the original characters, story or nothing that appears on the show or mangas. But, as usual, I own my original characters and plot … and everything else …

Hi! This is my second fanfiction, and I sincerely hope it is better than the first, although I think the first one was very good for a first. Hope you enjoy and this has V/H romance, so smile J. See you!!!!!

The 3 Elements

The hot sun burns her skin; she gently caresses her long blonde hair, remembering the last two years. So mush has happened, and now, she misses home … she misses her family …

Chapter 1: To find

The desert looks even deserted when you have no one to talk to. She walks trough the dark corridors of the fortress that has been her house for more than two years. She had left everything … just to be with him … and he uses her like a toy.

The seventeen-years-old girl has blonde, long hair and ocean blue eyes. She wears a green shirt, black jeans and black boots wich cover her knees.

On her right arm, she wears a bracelet, a gift from her father when she was thirteen.

It was and ancient Egyptian bracelet, pure gold, representing the Godess Isis (her own personal protector).

&§&§&§&§&§

The metal door opens in front of her, automatically. She walked in, to find the room that she most has visited in the last weeks.

"What took you so long Kyia?" - a brow haired man, with chocolate brown eyes asked, as he noticed her arrival.

He was one of Semmedjem's top scorers. The one in charge of finding the elements needed to make the machine work.

"And since when do I need to give you any details about what I do or what I don't?" - he smirked seeing that she was in a good mood.

"Touchy, touchy! Not on your days, I can see!" - she smiled and went closer to him, leaning over to the computer desk where he was working.

"Is this the first one?" - she asked as she noticed a picture of a young man on the monitor.

"Yes, and we've already sent the men to capture him and the other girl!"

"Have you already found the third?" - he sighed heavily and put his head between his hands.

"Nop! But I'm sure we'll find him very soon!" - she turned away and headed for the door once again.

"You'd better do it fast! Because I don't think Semmedjem will like to hear 'those' news!"

The young sorcerer swallowed hard. Semmedjem was not a benevolent person, and he'd better hurry finding the third one.

&§&§&§&§&§

"Hitomi look at that!" - Yukari got stocked against a shop-window, amazed by the site of the most beautiful ring she had ever seen in her life.

"Yukari! For God's sake!" - Hitomi said laughing seeing her friend venerating that ring.

Yukari had now longer hair, but was still quite the same. Hitomi still had her short hair, but had now a body the envy of anyone. Two years sure had changed her lot.

"Do you think Amano would give it to me on my birthday?" - Hitomi's eyes wined up.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? Have you even looked at the price of that think?" - Yukari made an annoying face.

"I can dream, can't I?" - Hitomi laugh again seeing how annoyed her friend was.

"Right!" - she turned around as they heard people screaming and running. - "What's going on?" - the two friends entered the jewellery, not to be taken by the crowd, who, at any cost, tried to reach the exit of the mall.

"Kanzaki Hitomi!" - she turned around to see a masked man. He was dressed like a ninja or something.

"What th…" - another man came from behind and pressed a cloth, filled with a drug, against her mouth and nose. She fell off in his arms, as the drug started making effect.

He, as all the others ninjas run off taking Hitomi with them.

"HITOMI!" - Yukari yelled, not being able to do anything for her friend.

&§&§&§&§&§

"We got the two first master!" - the brown haired man said to the one in front of him, bowing his head.

Semmedjem was a twenty-two years old boy, who had black hair and green eyes. His cloak covered up all his body, excepting for his face, filled with a mix of happiness and madness.

"Good! But hurry up finding the third!" - the alarm sounded through the room, as it was filled with and intense red light. - "Is that what I think it is?" - Semmedjem asked smiling.

"Yes master! We've tracked the third! The men are on their way there!" - Semmedjem smiled even more.

"Who's the lucky guy this time?" - he asked, as he prepared to leave the room.

"Her name's Luther, Enehy Luther!" - his eyes wined up from hearing that name. - "Is there something wrong master?" - asked Inarus, as he noticed Semmedjem's concerned face.

"No! Everything is as it should be! Call me when you get her!" - he went out, turning in the first corner and entering the second room on his right. - "Kyia? Are you in here?" - he closed the door behind him and the blonde girl came from the bathroom, still combing her wet hair.

"What's so urgent?" - she asked, stopping combing her hair and putting the comb down on the nearest desk.

"Well …" - he cleaned his throat, knowing that she wouldn't be pleased with the news. - "… You see … I …" - she lifted an eyebrow.

"Spill it out!" - he looked at his feet.

"Your sister is the third!"

"W…W…WHAT?" - she ran to him and grabbed his arms. - "You're joking right?" - he didn't answer. - "TELL ME YOU'RE JOCKING!" - he still didn't look at her.

"I'm sorry!" - she looked angrier than ever.

"You're sorry? Now that's a good one! She's my sister for God's sake!" - he looked deep into her eyes.

"Well she's the most recent one! I need her if I am to get to Gaea!" - Enehy showed that she was defeated. He always won.

"Just please … tell me you waited until morning to go and get her!" - his eyes wined up once more. How could he forget that?

"I … I forgot!"

"You what?" - she prepared to slap him, but he stopped her on middle way and forced her onto her knees.

"Don't ever try to do that again!" - she started crying and he let go of her.

"You know how my sister fears night! Why did you do this!"

"I'm human. I make mistakes, and I didn't remember that!" - he started leaving. - "She'll get through it!"

&§&§&§&§&§

"What a mess!" - she looked around, seeing everything out of place. - "I guess I'm the one who does everything in this house!" - she started cleaning it all, and after she started making dinner for herself. She put her plate on the table; a glass of water and everything else. When she sat down, she though she heard something, but she left it like it was. Next thing she remembers is to fell someone strangling her and she passed away.

&§&§&§&§&§

Enehy opened her eyes, still dizzy. - "Where am I?"- She asked, not believing she would have an answer.

"Not the best place in the world!" - a male voice came. - "Of that I'm sure of!"

Tar am! Here, a short chapter! The first in the history of this fanfiction. J- Now … You'll wait and see what happens next.

See you! And don't forget to review!

By the way! I know the characters from the series yet didn't appear, but soon … you'll find out what happen to them ….

Bye!

***

#Ana Nunes#