Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ The Otherside ❯ morning ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Other Side
By A.G.Galvez
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters of Escaflowne. These characters belong to Bandai and Sunrise. Don't own, don't sue. I'm sure you all get the drill.

Chapter 3 Morning

Hitomy felt the light hitting her face before she relixe that it was morning. She sigh and opened her eyes. Yep, It was morning. She turn her clock around to see the time. It blared out 09:57 a.m. She couldn't believe she over sleep. Getting up and grabbing a towl Hitomy ran into the restroom and tock a shower.
Hitomy felt so refresh. She loved her new sundress. It was a sppagetty strap, short up to her knees. It was white with small yellow sunflowers skatter all over. To finish the outfit she put on some white flip-flops. Folding the rest of her "Professional" cloths and putting them in her bag. Finish with brushing her hair. Hitomy went to the kitchen. She was suprice to see her brother gone. So opening the friege she tool out the eggs, bacon ,sausage, milk, ham chesse and a couple of fruit. Closing the door she heard the front door open. So stock her head out to see if her suspecion was right. Yeah, they were right. It was her abrother and his friends.He look like one of those beach bum; just like yeasterday.

"hey sis I see your awake"

"yeah, com on in breakfast will be done in a minute"

"Okay I'm starving oh 'tomy i brong some friends so..."

"Sure bring them in I have plenty to go around"

Hitomy started cooking innoring the boys sitting down at the table marvaling at her. And rapidly she gave each a plate. Finally done she grab her plate and sat down.They all started eating.

"Hitomy this is Chesta, Eric, Jaguar don't ask, Miguel, Gatti, and you know Dilaudau."

"Hi, guys. I'm Hitomy. Mamuros little sister. It's nice to meet you all"

They all nodded and said there hello's. thy wre amazed how a good cooke she was.And also amazed how pretty she was. She seem so sweet and nice. how could someone so sweet and beautiful be mamouros sister. Well, eating there breakfast they talked and jocked. Hitomy seeing everyone finish she tock every ones plate and taking them to the sink she started wahing and cleaning up. They tryed to protest but she wouldn't have any of it.
She finish and look at the time it was 11:30 . she needed to get to the hospital by noon.

"Bro, you tinink you can take me to the Childrens Hospital?"

"I can't cause i have business to attend to but..."

"I'll take her" Dilaudau interupted.


"That be nice of you " she said.

"No, Dilaudau hasto go with me. Migue take her" Mamuro said. They both nodded and got up to go. Hitomy ran to get her bag with her "professional" cloths and they were off.

oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo oOo
A*N*:Hope you injoy.Please review. Anyway, I'll try to put some info about hitomy's brother gang and van's to but i not alot because they are both trying to do everything in there power so that she does not find out. So yeah.........uhm well that it folks . I'll up the next chapter up if i get 5 reviews so you Better review
Ta-ta,
La loner;^)

Converting /tmp/phpAFGK1p to /dev/stdout