Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Two souls ... two destinies ❯ Say what I wat to hear! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: AAAAAAHHHHHH! *Tears* I don't own Escaflowne! What a pity! I want to own it … but I can't! (Maybe if I ask my mother as a birthday present! Yes that's it! I'm going to ask my mother!)

Hei you guys! I was just kidding! I'm not that crazy! Besides I'm seventeen! I don't ask my mother for birthday presents! Anyway, why do I have to write this? Everyone knows that I don't own the original characters or story. But, of course, I own the characters I've created and this story. Have a nice time reading it!

Thank you, thank you, and Thank yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu! Thanks to everyone who reviewed. I love you all. Thanks to Jewls, Leslie, Alexandra Marie and Tiger wolf. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The vision of Escaflowne: Two souls … two destinies

Chapter 13: Say what I want to hear!

#Previously: Zardus forgave Hitomi and she told him about her life and family. After, Christina almost got an arrow into Sano's face.#

"Why? I'm speaking the truth!" - she aimed another arrow at his face. - "What are you doing?" - she let go the arrow and it flew, passing right above his head. He sighed in relief.

"So? I need to improve my aiming?" - she gave him a scoffing smile. He got close to her and embraced her by the waist, starting to give her soft kisses on the neck. - "Sano! Stop it! What if someone comes in!" - she said, not making mush of an effort to stop him.

"No one will come here at this time of night Chris!" - she involuntarily released a pleasure moan. Sano smiled and continued to kiss her.

"Sano …" - her bow and arrows fell to the ground …

~*~*~

"That's … amazing!" - Hitomi exclaimed after hearing Zardus story.

Zardus' grandfather was a prince heir to the throne of Fanelia. But he had a twin brother. To decide witch of them would be the king, they had to fight. Van's grandfather won and Zardus' grandfather had to abdicate the crown. It was offered to him a place as a duke from one of the greatest places in Fanelia, but he refused cause he thought it was too humiliating. Since then, he had taught his son to fight and had created a great army so they could take over Fanelia and become their King. Zardus' father preferred to wait until his son, Zardus, was ready and so he could become the right owner of Fanelia's crown. As Zardus had been taught since he was young, all he thinks about is to rule Fanelia. For him his father is an idol and he has to do what his father told him too. He has to kill Van.

"But … you don't have to kill Van!" - Zardus looked amazed at her. - "If I can't make you stop this, than at least promise me you won't kill him! You just need to arrest him and get ride of him … not to kill him!" - Zardus shut his eyes and smiled.

"You still love him!" - (this was an affirmation, not a question), her eyes wined up in disbelief.

"W-What are you talking about?" - she asked, more angry than surprised.

"You're trying to protect him! Anyone could tell that you love him, you don't need …" - he looked at her and knew he had said something wrong. She was crying. She got up and ran inside the palace. - "What did I do know?" - he asked at the moons.

He got up and chased after her. When she entered her room, she closed the door right on his nose. -"Damn!" - he yelled, rolling on the floor.

After some minutes he knocked at the door. No one answered. - "Hitomi! Can I come in?" - he didn't wait for the answer and opened the door, then closed it behind him. She was laying on her bed, crying on her pillow. - "Hitomi? Don't be such a child and admit it!" - she just continued crying. - "I'll let him live if you just tell me the truth!" - she sat up on her bed and washed away her tears.

"The truth!" - she smiled sarcastically. - "You want the truth?" - she looked up at him. - "The truth's that I love you, and you are such a jerk that you can't understand that!" - his eyes wined up.

"I don't believe you! If you love me, than why do you want me not to kill him?" - he asked annoyed and turning his face to the side, not to see her eyes.

"He is my friend! Since when do people wish their friends' death?" - he lowered his head, defeated.

"Ok! You won! I'll not kill him … but our relationship ends here!" - she couldn't believe it. Is he crazy? She just said she loved him and he wants to end it all.

"Why?" - she started crying again. - "Why are you acting like this? Why do you treat me as if I was nothing?" - he walked to her, grabbing her arms and making her lay down on the bed.

"I treat you exactly the same way you treat me!" - he said, somewhat sarcastically. - "I don't know why I didn't got the profit of my relationship with you when I could? Maybe it's not to late!" - he leaned over her and started kissing her neck, softly.

"… Zardus …" - he started untying her green bodice, still kissing her neck.

"Hitomi … you would let me do this to you?" - she grabbed his head and pushed him closer to her body.

"If that's the only way … I can prove you … that I really love you … then do it!" - his eyes wined up and he got up, looking puzzled. - "Zardus? What's going on now?" - he placed one hand on his head and closed his eyes.

"I can't do this to you! I … have to go!" - he turned around and opened the door, but Hitomi stopped him, pulled him inside and closed the door.

"You still don't believe me? What do I have to do, to prove you that I really love you?" - her eyes were red, from being crying. Her sight was cloudy and she couldn't exactly see his face. - "Why don't you even try to understand? I love you, Van loves Marta and Marta loves him! Is it that difficult to understand?" - his expression didn't change a bit.

"Who told you that they love each other?" - he asked, trying to avoid her real subject.

"I'm not interested on THEIR relationship!" - she yelled at him. - "God damn you! You act like a child! Grow up and…" - he didn't gave her time to finish it. He putted his hands on her shoulders and kissed her. She let him do as he pleased. Finally they broke apart and when Zardus let go of Hitomi she almost felt to the ground. «Nice kiss! Hot! It's hot! I need a cold shower!» - she thought to herself, trying to keep her balance. He smiled seeing the funny expression she had after he kissed her.

"What? It was not our first kiss?" - she blushed furiously. A big smile was placed on Zardus face.

"T-That … I-I … wasn't … expecting that … at all!" - he turned around and opened the door again.

"See you tomorrow … my love!" - she smiled, understanding that he finally got it. - "On the same place, at the same hour!" - he lifted a hand to say her goodbye, while disappearing on the corridor.

"Devilish … absolutely devilish!" - she closed the door and went to sleep, still with her clothes on.

~*~*~

One month later:

"I think I'm going to vomit …" - a female voice said.

"What? Don't do that in here! Go to the bathroom!" - Marta ran to the nearby bathroom, praying not to threw it all up right there. - "Look what you just done Van?" - he scratched his head and put his sword back.

"It was not intentionally!" - he said, embarrassed.

"Poor girl! She has to deal with you every day! God! I wouldn't like to be on her skin right now!" - Chris said, aiming at a target, and making it to the center.

"Don't be so tough on him!" - Sano said, finishing his sword-fight with Seico. - "It's the same thing every day!"

"Yes! But this time he has gone to far! He almost broke her waist in two! You're a bastard Van!" - she yelled, putting down her Bow and arrows, and running to the bathroom where Marta was throwing out all her lunch.

"She is right Van! This time you've gone too far!" - he sighed. He knew that Seico was right.

"Well she was too good today! I had to defeat her in some way!" - Sano and Seico smirked at the same time, crossing their arms.

"Love!" - Van looked strangely at the two and they turned their faces away. Van smiled and closed his eyes.

Well, what happened was that they were all practicing at the training-room. Van was sparring Marta and she was getting better and better, almost defeating him. He, not to lose, hit her 'belly' with the back of his sword. Of course the girl couldn't help herself and almost fainted.

"BASTARD!" - Van didn't even had time to open his eyes, before he fell to the ground. Marta had came from behind and was now with her blade aimed at his throat. - "I should kill you for that! I'm a lady and an underage girl, you have no respect! Bastard!" - he smirked and smiled.

"You don't say that many times! Are you going to arrest me for almost killing you, or for abusing an underage girl?" - Marta blushed furiously and the others' mouths opened widely.

"Hold on your horses!" - Chris yelled. - "What exactly do you mean with 'abusing'?" - Marta lost all her concentration and Van got up from the floor, and took her weapon away from her hands.

"I mean this …" - he pulled Marta by her waist and kissed her. The others just stood, completely amazed. ("You should've seen their dumb faces!")

Van finished, but felt something strange.

"Do that again … and you'll need a miracle to give an heir to your country!" - As Van was too busy kissing her, she sheathed his sword and aimed at his ' guts' (if you can say that!). He just smiled and picked up his sword from her hands. She gave some steps back.

"You haven't told me a word about this? Bad friend!" - Chris pushed Marta out of the room, so she could talk to her privately.

"So … Van! Underage abuser now?" - Sano said sarcastically.

"That doesn't suit you at all!" - Seico said between small laughs.

"Just on years, cause in mind and body she isn't!" - Van firmed confidently. The two men shocked their heads and wined up their eyes.

"I-I'm not … going to ask how you know that?" - Sano said laughing uncontrollably, while leaving the room.

"So Van! I thought you weren't interested in anyone!" - (Van had told him that, not too long ago!). Van smiled and gestured Seico to follow him. They left the training-room

"I've changed my mind!" - he said, while they were heading for the meting-room.

~*~*~

"I'm not felling well!" - Marta said, between painful small yells. She was grabbing her waist, trying to stop the pain.

"For God's sake Marta! You're not going to die now! I'll call a doctor!" - Christina prepared to run out from Marta's private quarters.

"NO!" - Chris turned around and looked at her friend. - "I'm ok Chris! Just leave me alone for a while!" - Chris wasn't liking the idea, but she saw on Marta's eyes that she needed to be alone for now.

"Ok! But if you need something, just call me!" - Marta smiled and nodded. As Chris left the room, Marta laid down her bed. «It's just my scar!» - she thought to herself, while falling asleep.

~*~*~

Two hours after dinner:

"Stop that!" - Marta was against one of the walls from the corridor. Van was pressing her against it, grabbing her by the shoulders. - "Look … you bastard … I've been avoiding you for one month, and you're not going to ruin it all now!" - Van smiled.

"You're just bluffing! I just have to carry you to the room and you'll do exactly what I want you too!" - he got his lips close to her hear and licked it with his tongue. Marta tried to stay cool, but inside she was completely melting. - "Playing tuff girl, aren't we?" - he let go of her shoulders, and his hands started traveling trough her body. - "I can fix that in a minute!"

"I can be the one who's bluffing! But you're the one who's joking! Do you think I'm a toy?" - Van stopped and looked astonished at her.

"What do you mean by that?" - she looked in another direction.

"You like to show yourself to the others! If you ask me … I hated what you did this afternoon on the training-room." - he stepped back and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to disrespect you! I just think we should solve our 'relationship'!"

"I told you before! We can't have a 'relationship'!" - he closed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I just want to know why?" - he said annoyed. - "I don't see any reason for you to ignore me!" - suddenly something came to his mind. He opened his eyes and, again, trapped Marta against the wall. - "Unless you're speaking about what Kami was going to tell me the night her people died!" - Marta looked puzzled.

"Who's Kami?"

"Just one of my best childhood friends, the girl who saved my life, named Kamatary!" - now Marta was doing a stupid surprised face.

"Oh! That … I SAVED YOUR LIFE?" - Van smiled funnily.

"Yes! When I was five! I was attacked by a dragon and you healed my injuries." - He played with a hair-thread that she had in front of her face. - "We used to play every mornings, close to the village." - he started to lean over her, ready to kiss her. Then she looked to her side and saw Allen going straight to his sister's private quarters. She run to him and Van hit with his face on the wall, yelling in pain.

"ALLEN!" - she yelled as she put herself between him and Celena's bedroom door.

~*~*~

"Oh shit!" - Soru yelled, as Celena dropped him to the floor.

"Be quiet!" - she whispered. - "Hide! My brother is outside and I don't think Marta can hold him for much longer." - she dressed her nightdress and he picked up all his stuff, hiding on the wardrobe.

~*~*~

"Allen! Celena said to me not to be disturbed!" - Marta said, a little embarrassed.

"Marta! I just want to ask her to come to the party!" - he tried to pass by her, but she stopped him.

"Just let e see if she is ready, ok?" - he nodded, Marta opened the door and closed it quickly. - "Celena? Where the hell is he?" - Celena gasped and sat up on the bed, aiming to the wardrobe.

"You can let him in! Thanks Marta, you're my angel!" - Marta smiled and opened the door, so Allen could come in, and she got out, closing the door behind her.

"Celena! Why are you in the bed? Get dressed, you don't want to miss the party?" - Celena nodded and got up.

"Go with Mika! I'll meet you there!" - he looked at her straggly

"Are you sure?" - she nodded and he got out from the room. Celena sighed.

"Soru, you can come out now!" - the wardrobe's door opened and Soru got out, completely naked and with his clothes and boots on hands. Celena smiled and walked to him, getting off her nightdress.

"Celena! I don't think that's wise now!" - she surrounded his neck with her arms and pulled him back to the bed.

"We didn't even had time to finish it! Besides … brother can wait and I can't!" - his clothes and boots fell to the floor.

~*~*~

"Are you two coming to the celebrations?" - Allen asked to Marta and Van, after leaving Celena's room. They both nodded. - "Together, I suppose?" - he asked, making a scoffing smile.

"NO!" / "YES!" - Marta said no, Van said yes. Allen laugh, crossed his arms and walked out, to get Mika.

"We're not!" - Marta yelled at him, crossing her arms too.

"Oh, yes we will!" - he grabbed her right arm and pulled her inside her room, closing the door behind them. - "Get dressed! NOW!" - she sighed and walked to her wardrobe, opened it and looked around, trying to chose one. - "That one!" - Van aimed at a purple dress. - "It fixes my eyes!" - he smiled under his own comment.

"Could you please turn around!" - she asked. He crossed his arms and leaned against the door, not turning around.

"Why' I won't see nothing that I haven't already seen!" - still smiling.

"Then, I won't go to the celebrations on the city!" - he closed his eyes and smirked.

"Yes you will! Even if I got to carry you all the way!" - she got angered, but started untie off her bodice. He was still with his eyes closed.

"Van! Do we have enough time for me to take a shower?" - she asked, noticing that she had sweat too mush.

"We have all the night, darling! Take your time." - she smiled.

"Darling? I like that!" - he smiled, still not opening his eyes. She got to the bathroom and soon Van could hear the sound of the water. He finally opened his eyes and laid down on her bed, putting his hands behind his head.

Marta didn't need mush time. Soon she was out, with a towel around her naked and wet body. Her hair was draining water that was falling to the floor. Van just stood there, looking at her, or eating her with his eyes. Her dress was also on the bed, next to Van. Her eyes begged him to turn around and not to look at her. He rolled on the bed and looked to the other side of the room. She sighed and started to dry herself and to get dressed.

"You can look now Van!" - he sat up on the edge of the bed. She was combing her hair, in front of the mirror.

"Now what?" - he asked annoyed.

"What what?" - she asked, not stopping what she was doing.

"You'll get sick if you go outside with your hair still wet!" - she smiled, put the comb down and turned around to face him.

"You're so cute, when you're worried about me! You should've seen your face!" - he got up and pulled her out of the room, towards the city.

It was Fanelia's annual day; the entire city was in celebration. The city was completely illuminated, and on the main square there was music, where everyone could dance.

Van was in normal clothes; he wanted to celebrate as a normal person, and not as a king. The others were already at the main square. They were all in different places. Van was with Marta, Allen and Mika. Sano was dancing with Christina, that was still learning how to dance 'their' way. Farge and Drid were dancing too. Hitomi was somewhere with Zardus, Ureshiu and Yuki. Celena was still getting dressed, she decided to come with Soru.

Van was showing Marta some tents, while Allen and Mika decided to dance with the rest of the crowd.

"Uou! Is this chocolate?" - Marta asked, aiming at some cute chocolate balls.

"Still the same as always!" - Van said between small laughs. Marta looked at him puzzled.

"What do you mean with that?" - he smiled and picked up one 'ball', putting it on her mouth. Marta tasted it and her face showed that she loved it. - "I want more!" - the men that was on the tent said that she could eat as much as she wanted cause it was free (Van's idea). Of course she took the advantage of it and ate the more she could. Van just laugh seeing her eating all that chocolate.

"I had to take one of this every day, to Kami!" - he sighed. - "Guess you haven't changed a thing!" - she decided to stop, or she would eat all that was on the tent. She thanked the man and grabbed Van's hand, pulling him to see another tent.

"Why do you call her … me … Kami?" - he picked a weird fruit from one of the others tents and offered it to Marta. The man on that tent said it was Piscus and showed her how to open it and to drink. Van took one too.

"Me and your sister used to call you that! It was easier than to say Kamatary, don't you agree?" - she smiled and drunk a little of Piscus. Van laugh as she made a funny face, noticing that it was a sour fruit.

"GOD! You did this on purpose!" - he just laugh, drinking his. She finished hers and then they gone to see the rest of the tents.

They were seeing a jewelry tent, when Marta saw Hitomi and Zardus coming on their direction. She tried to warn them making some gesture, but when they noticed, Van was already turning around, to where they were.

"Van …" - Marta had no other choice than to grab him and kiss him. He was surprised, but of course he liked it and didn't want to let go. Zardus took their chance and run away from there. When they finished their kiss, after some minutes, Marta almost fell off, but Van caught her. He too, was somewhat dizzy. - "God! I think … I need some air." - she ran away from the crowd, to a more 'open' place, followed by Van.

When they got to an empty street, Van lay against a wall and sighed. Marta lay next to him, trying to catch her breath.

"One more of those … and I think I'll die!" - Marta said. Van laugh and got in front of her. - "Don't even think about it Van!" -he smiled at her.

"Think what?" - he asked, as if not knowing what she was thinking about.

"That … that … kiss … was a huge mistake!" - he leaned closer.

"You think so …" - he was so close … so close … when they heard someone's footsteps. They looked at their right and saw Seico walking like a ghost. He didn't even saw tem.

"Seico?" - Marta called him out. He looked up at them two.

"What's up?" - Van asked seeing how worried he looked.

"Have you seen Merle? She's missing since dinner!" - he asked, with a concerned look. Marta and Van got scared, where the hell could Merle be?

Naní (=What)? Where's Merle? Maybe she is just dancing somewhere around! You think so? Well I don't!

Finished another (short) chapter. I know! That part of their kiss on the 'jeweler tent' was not very good, but on my head it was very cool. Just try to imagine it.

I want reviews! Get me some! Give me some! I'm waiting.

Anyway, see you next time.

Bye, bye!

***

#Ana Nunes#