Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ You'll Always Live On ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You'll Always Live On

Chapter 6

Author's Note: I do not own any of the original Escaflowne characters, never will. I'm not making any money off this story, I'm writing it just for fun. So please don't sue me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and please review. ^_^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

Dear Van,
Hi little brother! You told me to write to you once I got settled in, so that's what I'm doing. You will be pleased to know that Florinia has agreed to help us and will be sending supplies as well as workers to Fanelia in the next week or so. But, we both know that that's not what you really wanted me to write to you about. You little sneak. I've caught on to your little plot. Trying to get Tatanya and I together again. Well, you will be pleased to know it worked. Tatanya and I have been spending a lot of time together and we have talked everything out. I believe it safe to say that we are indeed becoming an item. Which I blame you entirely for, ha ha ha. Well, anyway, I will be returning home in about a week's time. And good news- Tatanya has decided to come along as well, much to the disapproval of the court. But, since when does she care about what the court wants? She can't wait to see you. Well, anyway, brother, I really have missed you this past week, and hope everything has been going well in my absence. See you in a week's time.
Love,
Your Brother Folken

Folken silently read over the words he had just written, feeling rather satisfied with it. Just before he was about to seal it in the envelope, he was attached from behind. "Hey you! What have you got there?" Tatanya giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. Folken grinned.
"Oh just a letter for Van, that's all!"
"Ooh!" snatches the letter out of his hand.
"Tatanya, give that back!" Folken demanded.
"Wonder what he wrote about me in here!" Tatanya snickers.
"I mean it, give it back!" reaches out to grab Tatanya but misses.
"Let's see! Dear Van! Hi little brother! You told me to blah, blah, blah!"
"Tatanya, give it back!" tries to grab her again but she easily hops out of the way.
"Trying to get Tatanya and I together. Hmm, I always knew I liked Van!"
"Tatanya, come on, please!" Folken pleaded.
"I believe it is safe to say that we are indeed becoming an item. Awe Folkie!" Folken is by now blushing furiously.
"I'm serious, Tatanya, give it back!" By now he is out of his chair and is now chasing her around the table.
"But since when does she care about what the court wants, anyways? So very true, I don't care what they want."
"Tatanya, give it back!" finally succeeding on grabbing her.
"I really have missed you this past week. Awe, Folkie loves his brother!" Folken is trying desperately to grab the letter out of her hand, with her shoving her other hand in his face trying to push him away and waving the letter away from him in her other. "Love, your brother Folken. Awe!" Folken is finally able to grab the letter out of her hand, while Tatanya just stands there laughing.
"You're such a child, you know that!" Folken grumbles under his breath.
"That's what you love about me too!" Tatanya smiled.
"Hmm!" Folken huffed.
"Oh, come on, you know the reason you love me so much is cause I'm so playful. Admit!"
"Well maybe a little! But that's not the only thing that I love about you!" Folken replied, smiling.
"I didn't think it was, but enlighten me, what were the other reasons?" Tatanya grinned. Folken chuckled.
"Well, let me think, hmm! I have always loved how your so open and honest, sincere, kind, and gentle. You are the most unselfish person I know, you always put your peoples happiness before your own. And know matter how miserable I feel you always manage to bring a smile to my face and make me laugh." Tatanya looked away from his eyes, blushing and looked down at the floor with a light grin pasted on her face. Folken reached down with his flesh hand and cupped her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes once again, not releasing his hold. "You amaze me Tatanya!" Folken continued looking deep into her eyes. "When I'm with you and hold you, I feel like I'm in a state of utter peace. Like, let's just say I'm having the most horrible day, I mean just awful. The moment I see you, your bright eyes, your warm smile, and hold you in my arms everything is just all better, I mean everything. Even when I was in Zaibach, whenever I felt overworked and low, it was the thought of you that would lift my spirit." Tatanya didn't speak a word but just continued to stare into his deep brown eyes totally lost in them. She could see in those eyes that everything he had said had been sincere, he had meant every word. Her heart began to beat at an abnormally fast rate, her palms began to sweat, she couldn't take it anymore. Still looking in his dark eyes, she pulled his head down to hers and placed a gentle kiss upon his lips. Folken's body trembled at the feel of her soft plush lips on his own. They were so soft, like the petals of a flower. Closing his eyes Folken deepened the kiss pulling her closer demanding she come closer, opening his lips and letting his soft pink tongue trace her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her lips to his, allowing their tongues to meet and dance together in the rhythm of their kiss. From the door Marcus watched the two kiss a smile playing across his lips.
"Those two were meant to be together!" he sighed happily before turning to leave.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

AU: Well I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. I finally got a little mush in the story, YAY! And that was my first attempt at mush so please take it easy on me and please review.

~Charlotte~